Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sapno_ki_rani

Sapno_ki_rani

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I am a silent reader and I watch the live feed randomly...
I saw feed yday for a while...I saw Urvashi and Santosh talk and Urvashi told him not to get so carried away with tasks, he shouldn't have abused this much and he should apologize to Mink at least...she also kept saying that I talked to u for 3 hours but despite explaining the situation you behaved so and so...Santosh appreciated Urvashi and calmed down...Later before Sana and Vishal were talking outside, Urvashi gave Santosh Milk with haldi to help with pain...Santosh was very pleased...
 None of this was shown in the actual telecast...Now I do believe the other forum's viewer when they say that Delnaz and Ashka are shown in positive light and always giving bhashan to be human before task, but where Urvashi took care of opposite teamer wasn't shown...

They always show Urvashi bitching or screaming, but none of her positive things are shown whereas Del and Ashka can bitch and scheme but only tearful moments are shown...

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

bittAnkeeeeesmaru123mamtapksBeni881Dev110arhumdntbsaira22jenny-zeeilm25addictionkhushali500niharika111kartitashu20CaissaAmfundaMisfitdipali13.Lovegood.blossom2283mihali7Sarkarkls600--GODFATHER---sanika-purethoughttweetie19TheBigTamasha-_-PopCorn-_-Sunshine797Super KoolPentaminous.Norzdesicrowdfire_gunCharu21FlawedshilrunSharif.Badmaash--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unfair towards Urvashi" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Its ok.
We have uncensored and Livefeed.
No need to care for it.Be positive and dont bash others neither do try to defend so so much.Its of no use.
You will only get abuses,
Urvashi will Win.
InshaAllah

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110arshi33Sapno_ki_raniCaissaAmfundaniharika111dipali13Mehr-kblossom2283Sharif.Badmaash

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
bigg boss is unfair with Urvashi but as a fan we can support herThumbs Up and who ever in India or able to give vote..u can support and vote for her..that's the best way to be fair with herClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110arshi33jenny-zeeAmfundaniharika111mihali7blossom2283Sunshine797NorzSharif.Badmaash

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

bigg boss is unfair with Urvashi but as a fan we can support herThumbs Up and who ever in India or able to give vote..u can support and vote for her..that's the best way to be fair with herClap
Urvashi and Niketan too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtapksnemesis-4-udipali13mihali7

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yup...I saw that too...but, bb is treating it like a soap...where x is a vamp, y is a comedian, z is a heroine etc etc...they were happily showing pillu running after Dillu for 30 minutes in a 45 minutes episode...but, bb team is not ready to give if not equal but reasonable footage to every contestant...

AmfundakartiSukhSandhunemesis-4-u

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thank you for opening this topic. Bigg Boss is highly unfair to Urvashi.. the footage which we saw in LIVE feed and precaps of Delnaz or Ashka bitching about urvashi and brainwashing others against urvashi always edited and cut from main telecast episodes. urvashi talking about them always shown in the episodes but them talking always edited ...we who watch live steaming well aware of the favoritism to delnaz and aashka  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khushali500Amfundaniharika111kartimihali7blossom2283Norz--DewDrops--

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I'm wid urvashi: )

khushali500Amfundamihali7nemesis-4-u

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Broken_Heart

I'm wid urvashi: )

Then do vote

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nemesis-4-umihali7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.