IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I made a VM on the JMM1 track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMFXSAZt108

Enjoy :-)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1mirage123dilse14afzal7861jedy25uwithsona89san121tahera57sub_rosaNakusha.Indu.-bharti-Warda.MelodiousDreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dutta-Nakusha VM: JMM1" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks areyaar love JMM track so much.. great choice of music.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha-bharti-AreYaar

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Ah, this is fantastic! Love the song choice and the scenes you've chosen...

Now that I've finally seen the "Aaj yeh faisla main karegi" scene, I really want to actually go and watch the show from start to finish properly so that I can see all the brilliant stuff that I missed out on. I love seeing all these JMM1 scenes again and again because they're so sweet - and they have a sprinkle of humor to them at times, too. Classic moments, these!

P.S. Your DN/Ambar Pe Milte Hain stuff in your sig box is beautiful, Anu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

thanks areyaar love JMM track so much.. great choice of music.

Thanks, tahera :-) Glad you liked :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Ah, this is fantastic! Love the song choice and the scenes you've chosen...

Now that I've finally seen the "Aaj yeh faisla main karegi" scene, I really want to actually go and watch the show from start to finish properly so that I can see all the brilliant stuff that I missed out on. I love seeing all these JMM1 scenes again and again because they're so sweet - and they have a sprinkle of humor to them at times, too. Classic moments, these!

P.S. Your DN/Ambar Pe Milte Hain stuff in your sig box is beautiful, Anu!

Hey thanks so much, BornaSmile

Wait whaa? You've never seen the "aaj yeh faisla main karegi" scene before this?Shocked...How come? That's like the prequel to JMM1...it's the high point that sets the entire tone for JMM1...that is the reason I even used it for this VM...it was one of the most brilliant DN scenes for defiant Nakku and MR's brilliant expressions.

Yeah I'm in nostalgia mode these days too and watching old epis...there's an account on YT that's uploaded pretty much all the epis from start to finish too...this story can never get old...the sheer SPIRITUALITY of the bond b/w DN is so powerful and enduring...Day Dreaming...they were one of a kind.

Aww thanks about the avis/sigs...glad you liked :-)  I was watching the first DN wedding a couple of days back too so this is kinda the result of that...this portion in particular...MR/MV both were so WOW in this sceneClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123dilse14sona89tahera57Nakusha.Indu.-bharti-MelodiousDreamsstranger2rose

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Hey thanks so much, BornaSmile

As always, you're very welcome! Haven't been here in ages...It was nice to see that you actually opened up a thread for this VM Smile

Wait whaa? You've never seen the "aaj yeh faisla main karegi" scene before this?Shocked...How come? That's like the prequel to JMM1...it's the high point that sets the entire tone for JMM1...that is the reason I even used it for this VM...it was one of the most brilliant DN scenes for defiant Nakku and MR's brilliant expressions. 
Fabulous reaction! LOL Nope, I haven't! Correction: Nope, I hadn't! Until now. So thank you for putting the actual scene in one of your VMs...I heard so much about it from everyone that I was like, "I want to watch LTL from start to finish properly, and when that comes up, I'll cherish the impact in context!" The power of such moments really does come from the context and the build-up of little details, doesn't it? Especially with this story! The nuanced expressions on MR's face during that scene made me smile so much, along with the way MV's voice caught in her throat at one point but she conveyed Naku's resilience so well! Little things like that are what I'm going to be watching out for when I go into watching the show again.

Yeah I'm in nostalgia mode these days too and watching old epis...there's an account on YT that's uploaded pretty much all the epis from start to finish too...this story can never get old...the sheer SPIRITUALITY of the bond b/w DN is so powerful and enduring...Day Dreaming...they were one of a kind.

Ah, that last sentence or two...The spirituality, the faith that weaves through the story...The texture and feel of the show is definitely something else. Something hard to describe, and DN seem to embody that as well!

Aww thanks about the avis/sigs...glad you liked :-)  I was watching the first DN wedding a couple of days back too so this is kinda the result of that...this portion in particular...MR/MV both were so WOW in this sceneClap

Those gifs/avis! Goodness...I'm going to have to visit your gallery, wherever it is, more often if you're going to be posting more LTL stuff! The intensity of that scene and the entire first wedding is so overwhelming...Both Mishal and Mahi were truly amazing! (And I still remember how they were both in crazy masti mode in between shots, LOL! Dutta and his gun! And Nakusha's phone Tongue)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.tahera57AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
LOL I made a thread after many days, true...I guess I was fully satisfied with one of my VMs after many days that's why...haha

So have you not watched the show from the beginning, Borna? Weren't you there during the Vintage LTL days? I can't seem to remember now...hmmm...but yeah even I've gone back and watched LTL in snippets...have  you seen that dhongi pandit track from June? You're very right about context...and this 'yeh faisla' scene ka context and impact comes through even more if you watch the entire sequence of scenes from Nakku returning his locket to him to him driving the car until they are dangling over the cliff.

LTL has this quality of pulling you in whenever you watch a scene naa...the intensity, the depth there was in the scenes...the acting...especially MR who had me so in awe *sigh*

You totally should catch up whenever you get a chance...you'll love the story even more when you watch the whole thing and get context...the reason for Nakku putting on the soot...the entire build up to her meeting Dutta...it's all epic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57MelodiousDreams

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I made a thread after many days, true...I guess I was fully satisfied with one of my VMs after many days that's why...haha

It's very soothing! I'm very glad that you're in nostalgia mode because I was really missing all the VMs and creations that people used to make when the show was on-air. I always get so excited when I see DN stuff nowadays and those moments always make me nostalgic.

So have you not watched the show from the beginning, Borna? Weren't you there during the Vintage LTL days? I can't seem to remember now...hmmm...but yeah even I've gone back and watched LTL in snippets...have  you seen that dhongi pandit track from June? You're very right about context...and this 'yeh faisla' scene ka context and impact comes through even more if you watch the entire sequence of scenes from Nakku returning his locket to him to him driving the car until they are dangling over the cliff.

Nope, not from the beginning. The stuff that I have seen makes for a very complicated story, haha. But I was around for the Vintage days since I somehow ended up watching the show religiously right when DN got married the second time. Fantastic timing, right? LOL So I missed a lot of the really poignant storytelling and character development but I did know about it all since I had watched many of the key scenes by then - just not the one mentioned here, it seems!
I think I just gave up trying to watch scenes from the summer of 2010 since I knew I'd eventually be watching the show from start to finish at some point. I knew it was a show I wanted to keep with me, so I let it be...But I don't think I'd ever expected things to end up the way they did...I find it rather ironic that what I was watching when I got pulled out of my silent mode was actually the last few chapters of the golden days onscreen. Still, I'm so glad that I found this show!

LTL has this quality of pulling you in whenever you watch a scene naa...the intensity, the depth there was in the scenes...the acting...especially MR who had me so in awe *sigh*

*nods* Definitely. It's an odd sort of vortex-like phenomenon, almost. Every time I see something from LTL or even something that reminds me of the show's characters, I end up going through some of the old scenes in my mind. That's how deep the imprint is. And yes, in terms of depth, I don't think anything can come close to this. Especially for a story that straddles the line between something akin to a fairytale and gritty reality...The acting was incredible, truly. I know we spoke a LOT about Mishal and Aashka, but I've realized since LTL ended and even more strongly in recent months that Mahi is probably never going to get an opportunity to showcase what she can do as an actress in the same way that Naku's character did. She may not have been as consistently awe-inspiring as MR or AG, but her character was such that Naku did give Mahi many moments to shine, albeit quietly. There were moments of nuanced brilliance that made me appreciate her so much along with Mishal and Aashka and Vinay, too!

I've seen some of your LTL gifs in the past and you really do have a way of capturing the best moments, the best nuances from DN!

You totally should catch up whenever you get a chance...you'll love the story even more when you watch the whole thing and get context...the reason for Nakku putting on the soot...the entire build up to her meeting Dutta...it's all epic.

I know I will love it all! I remember loving the discussions that went on when we tried revisiting the old episodes after the show ended. I watched some of the early episodes randomly and they were enthralling and slightly frightening at the same time...It made me appreciate Dutta's presence in Naku's life so much more from the little bits and pieces I'd seen of the life she had before then.

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 04 December 2012 at 6:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123san121tahera57NakushaAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top