Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Come on, give Karan a break! He's done so much for the family, but a single lapse on his part and people are waiting to pounce on him.
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rad_rose

simple that karan never can't forget that his mother die b'coz of mihir,he blame is father for this.i don't understand why u all can't see karan pain ,he lost many thing in his life, he lose his mother,love his life nandini,his child, he don't wont to lose more if father lose one of his kid's, he will try best to not lose onther one ,mihir do same when ansh die he try to not lose his onther kids,soo he is mahan father & if karan did this he became evil,sorry to say u all are selfish only,when savita die mihir coress the limet & kik tulsi out of the house he is mahan & now karan just be rude with mihir he is idiot,i totaly understand karan behiver he is rite as son & as father he will try best to protact hid kids if he know form deep of his heart they are worng.

Wat du u mean???

Karan is soo inoocent! The thing u counted above Mihir has also losted all of them

1 Ansh.....Kid

2 Savita....Mother

3 Tulsi ...luv of his life & even Tulsi is his life!

Much more Mihir needs more support than ure Karan...bcoz Karan hv a faithful companion to stand by his side in thick & thin in Tanya's face But Mihir has that evil Meera in his hand lines hu can even kill him off 2 sav her neck!😡

My poor Mihir!

kaboo123 thumbnail
Karan has shown that he is merely an ordinary mortal who can't rise over his own pettiness. Since when has he become so selfish to assume that only he feels the pain of Tulsi's absence. What about Mihir, Ba, Damini, Tanya and Ganga? Each person feels her vaccum but they don't get glued to the past (with the exception of Mihir) the way Karan does. Life carries on. Besides it is not correct to engage in a blame game all the time.

He cannot discount Mihir's pain. Mihir's relationship with Tulsi is more deep and poignant than Karan's relationship with Tulsi. If it was deep then Tulsi would have returned to SN. Even today the person she thinks about the most is Mihir, not Karan, Sahil or Gautam. The relationship btw husband and wife is very deep and spiritula and Karan is not understanding that his father is so much a part of Tulsi and her aatma that by abusing him he is actually abusing his own mother. Besides by not giving due respect to the mother of his children, what right does he have to question Mihir about his love for Tulsi. What example is he setting himself. GROW UP KARAN. 🤢 Edited by kaboo123 - 17 years ago
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Karan character has become very selfish now a days. Ganga told karan to take care of her kids. What does karan do in return? He tells kisna if u have decided to be against us i will put beind the bars? 😡 When manthan insult kisna and nakul front of karan, karan watches them? Can't he stop his own son? Manthan has even punched nakul but karan sided with manthan. Now manthan did a cheap thing to put KT behind the bars and still karan siding his children. 🤢 He should go with the truth. I hope karan will get lots of slap from tulsi when she meet karan. Ok I could understand that mihir did a horrible mistake by not trusting tulsi and kicking her out of his life. But what about karan? He has punished sahil and his kids? Even sahil is not so rich, but his kids have saanskar. But karan's children have no saanskar, manthan/bhoomi always make fun of relationships and elder as baa. Manthan even have no respect for his father, he is crazy for money. SN was a home where there was so much respect for each other, but now it has become a disco club. Where manthan is partying and listening to loud music. No one even cares for baa. I feel bad for KT, she tried to slow down the music at manthan party but in return she got in trouble. I hope tulsi comes back and give sahil his post for virani's business and give a long bhashan to karan. I am a big hiten fan, but now his role is out of the limits. I could understood, if karan would had raised his children and gave them good saanskar. I don't know why karan said he care about his kids reputation when there isn't. Look at kisna and nakul, even they are poor they still have manners.
kaboo123 thumbnail
Come to think of it if Karan was so right and a typicl aadarshwad son of Tulsi, would things in SN been so drasticallly wrong? Would he not have tried to correct the wrongs instead of giving aag (fire) to the issues.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kaboo123

Karan has shown that he is merely an ordinary mortal who can't rise over his own pettiness. Since when has he become so selfish to assume that only he feels the pain of Tulsi's absence. What about Mihir, Ba, Damini, Tanya and Ganga? Each person feels her vaccum but they don't get glued to the past (with the exception of Mihir) the way Karan does. Life carries on. Besides it is not correct to engage in a blame game all the time.

He cannot discount Mihir's pain. Mihir's relationship with Tulsi is more deep and poignant than Karan's relationship with Tulsi. If it was deep then Tulsi would have returned to SN. Even today the person she thinks about the most is Mihir, not Karan, Sahil or Gautam. The relationship btw husband and wife is very deep and spiritula and Karan is not understanding that his father is so much a part of Tulsi and her aatma that by abusing him he is actually abusing his own mother. Besides by not giving due respect to the mother of his children, what right does he have to question Mihir about his love for Tulsi. What example is he setting himself. GROW UP KARAN. 🤢

Very well written indeed Kavita,
That is what I have been trying to convey through my posts but I was unable to find the real words. The words that hurt Tulsi most were Meera saying that she's Mihir's wife. Somewhere deep inside her heart , Tulsi still wished that Mihir would still be loving her just the same, mourning for her all the while..

Karan hsa become totally sick. All his actions are ALL inexplicable really. After the leap, even Sahil is better off than Karan. Sahil atleast has come to know the difference between right and wrong after suffering from his mistakes but Karan has been doing mistakes all these years and he just does not understand how much wrong he's doing to all the family.

Mihir still curses himself for Tulsi's death and he feels horrid for doing that, which he had done 20 years ago. Karan has always claimed to be a Tulsi-bhakt- he claimed to be her shadow- and when Tulsi disappeared, Karan just LOST it!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: STUD_99

OOHHHH PLZZZ DEZE R JUST CHARACTERZ MADE BY STUPID KEKTA... JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!!
DERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY FITEZ ND ARGUMENTZ ON DIZZ IF U HAVE SO MUCH PROB WID KARAN DEN JUST CHNGE DUH CHANNEL WHENEVA HE COMEZ.....

lolz yaar this is a DISCUSSION forum therefore people come here to DISCUSS the serial
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah if you dont want to discuss your sweetheart, YOU stay out please:)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yogesh_gaurip

nwayz mihir deserv tht mihir did so wrong with tulsi so obisally now tulis's son oaying him bak

yogesh

well i must admite ur karan is being very childish indeed mihir made on mistake that too on solid proof that was given to him he didnt believe meera just because he wanted to and look wot karan is doing believeing in his kids without no proof at all now tell me who is being stupid

mihir is being blamed for wot happened to tulsi when his had proof to think outherwise and here karan blindly beleieves his kids
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rad_rose

simple that karan never can't forget that his mother die b'coz of mihir,he blame is father for this.i don't understand why u all can't see karan pain ,he lost many thing in his life, he lose his mother,love his life nandini,his child, he don't wont to lose more if father lose one of his kid's, he will try best to not lose onther one ,mihir do same when ansh die he try to not lose his onther kids,soo he is mahan father & if karan did this he became evil,sorry to say u all are selfish only,when savita die mihir coress the limet & kik tulsi out of the house he is mahan & now karan just be rude with mihir he is idiot,i totaly understand karan behiver he is rite as son & as father he will try best to protact hid kids if he know form deep of his heart they are worng.

and i cant believe why people dont see the pain ronit is in tulsi 'dying' IS NOT Mihirs fault so why should he be blamed for it it could just as well be Karan's fault he did nothing to keep Tulsi in the house or anything of the sort he was ready to jet off with her

Karan is not the only one greieving if he took time out o that air bubble of a world of his he would see just how sad his father is at his loss