Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN preview MAY 12 (Page 2)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Joined: 05 April 2005
Posts: 9726

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

yeah tomm just as jassi makes her announcement the police will come and arrest her for jassi's murder and arman and jassi's family will be shown with shocked faces thats all and then we will have to wait till monday for the rest

i sincerely hope this doesn't happen but i think it will loking at indian serial track record in such situations

lets see,i dont want this jessica any longer

ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Joined: 06 April 2005
Posts: 3229

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
lol there ar 99.99 percent chances of malika ruining jassiz press confrence. armaan and jassi love can pin all their hope on that 0.01 %chanceCry.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Tonight, Mallika is on the verge of getting Jessica arrested. What will Jassi do?

Well, if Jessica gets arrested, then Jassi can't do much can she...except for sing:

Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Armaan Bin
Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Armaan Bin

Yeh Ishq Wishq To Yaar Bada Hai Kamaal Yeh Paida Karta Hai Laakho Sawal
Yeh Ishq Wishq To Yaar Bada Hai Kamaal Yeh Paida Karta Hai Laakho Sawal
Kahin Khwaab Yeh Dikhaata Hai Kahi Dard Yeh Jagaata Hai
Yeh Mushkile Badata Hai Jannat Bhi Yeh Dikhaata Hai
Jannat Se Door Jaaye Kahan Jaaye Kahan Jaaye Kahan
Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Armaan Bin

Jo Na Ho Aarzo To Aashqui Hai Kya Jo Sanam Na Mile To Zindagi Hai Kya
Jo Na Ho Aarzo To Aashqui Hai Kya Jo Sanam Na Mile To Zindagi Hai Kya
Yeh Aashqui Lubhaati Hai Lekin Bada Sataati Hai
Nazdikiyaan Laati Hai Kabhi Dooriyan Badati Hai
Mit Jaane Do Yeh Dooriyan Yeh Dooriyan Yeh Dooriyan
Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta Ab Door Nahin Reh Sakta Ek Din
Armaan Bin


********************

and then she will deflate and pass out.



ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLjp.....the song seems more appropriate for u 
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Tonight, Mallika is on the verge of getting Jessica arrested. What will Jassi do?

.....she can also fartWink
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides


Originally posted by jprasad


Tonight, Mallika is on the verge of getting Jessica arrested. What will Jassi
do?

.....she can also fartWink


I really wanted to say that, but I figured my posts on flatulence might get
to be a bit too much.   Embarrassed
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by ides


Originally posted by jprasad


Tonight, Mallika is on the verge of getting Jessica arrested. What will Jassi
do?

.....she can also fartWink


I really wanted to say that, but I figured my posts on flatulence might get
to be a bit too much.   Embarrassed

hey thats what friends are forWink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Joined: 06 September 2004
Posts: 3509

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by ides


Originally posted by jprasad


Tonight, Mallika is on the verge of getting Jessica arrested. What will Jassi
do?

.....she can also fartWink


I really wanted to say that, but I figured my posts on flatulence might get
to be a bit too much.   Embarrassed

hey thats what friends are forWink

U mean they fart together?

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
JJKN FAREWELL PARTY....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: chatterbox   Replies: 191   Views: 25246

chatterbox 191 25246 19 April 2008 at 7:39pm by rafay199213
ss’ role in JJKN...future JJKN....read!!!

2 3 4

Author: insouciance   Replies: 29   Views: 5137

insouciance 29 5137 23 March 2006 at 4:27pm by momogrl21
raj might be back on jjkn.jjkn not ending

2

Author: insouciance   Replies: 14   Views: 2574

insouciance 14 2574 22 February 2006 at 1:23pm by Tomiko
JJKN directors speak ..on future of JJKN

Author: cdesai12   Replies: 4   Views: 1929

cdesai12 4 1929 28 September 2005 at 12:07pm by vasamv
what makes jjkn jjkn?

2

Author: Olivier   Replies: 10   Views: 2501

Olivier 10 2501 22 February 2005 at 5:28pm by ides

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index