Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 43)

AnithaRam32 IF-Rockerz
AnithaRam32
AnithaRam32

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@Lulujjj - You are welcome

Anitu Get well soon - we miss you!!SmileLOL

I am back today friend...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroanonee

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@Meena: Sometimes if you are patient enough people will end up saying what is on your thoughts. You have said what is on my thoughts about the time thing in your last post. also Indu has said what is on my thoughts regarding that watch reminding her of Ansh and his existence and the complications that is frustrating the hell out of her.

Edited by AngelDark - 05 December 2012 at 8:46am

anoneelulujjjj

Alamelu IF-Dazzler
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Ok guys I am stuck on this line from arthi: "come what may, i  will tell yash everything after the 3rd bmt".  If she says that, then why can she not tell right now? does she think so low of yash that he will refuse ansh to give bmt??? or is it her promise to the dubeys?  is that the reason why she says once the bmt is over I will be out of the promises...and maybe byebye to them all???

doratalklulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@Alamu i think its because of the promise to her ex in laws.
Now your last sentence has got my attention would she go away i don't know but i have the fear thats the reason she is not patching with the girls confused. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalk

AnithaRam32 IF-Rockerz
AnithaRam32
AnithaRam32

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedMy analysis and yash ka beautiful changing relationship towards aarthiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If we hear the word punar vivah(Remarriage) we feel normally...How can couple live so lovingly...How can we share our intimate moments...Marriage being a long life commitment can a husband-wife in punar vivah make it successful...But really Our Punar vivah made it a grand success of realizing...for every relationship...whether it is a new marriage or remarriage commitment , friendship , trust , love , mutual understanding is important...When these factors lacks divorce comes into picture...

Husband and wife must always discuss their problems is the root cause for their strength..Yash really proved he not only accepted aarthi as his wife , but also considering and living upto a husband expectation..Paridhi still not yet changed..AngryAngry..When paridhi has yumpty number of problems...she is poking her nose into aarthi hiding a little problem...Yash always will stand behind aarthi...whatever the matter is...Yes yash will be heartbroken not for aarthi hiding the truth..But for why my aarthiji didnt trust me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...From episode 169 where yash finds ansh and aarthiji in temple till now day by day like a flower blossoms yash care and love is magic to watch...He is restless and aarthi's silence kills him to the core...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Atlast the point we where waiting for yash changing arpita pic to aarthi pic has finally come..What a man yash is...He just without expecting anything thinks only about his aarthiji happiness...Dinner date of aarthiji arranged for yashji another magical moments we can say...Both getting lost on each other..How many times they both will make us crazy on their characters...

Yash always crazy and madly love with aarthiji hair...Its always romantic to see aarthiji hairs with breezing air..Fantastic photographic treat to us...Though yash is aganist lies he is not a man to ditch aarthi...He can never digust a life without his aarthiji..Lets enjoy the love test prashanth going to conduct for yash..Yash truely going to love , dedicate his entire life for his aarthiji..Precap though is misleading...we need to thank prashanth for bringing yash love feelings...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I just cant wait for yash to convey three magical words to aarthi..

I think yash love confession is coming on stage before aarthi going to reveal prashanth truth and i still suspect thrid BMT session going to happen...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkTilashiniAngeloScurolulujjjj

Tilashini IF-Rockerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@zetter dont remind me of allergies Dead LOL
thanks for the concern Hug

@anitu fantastic take of aarya ka relationship! Clap Clap

Edited by Tilashini - 05 December 2012 at 9:26am

AngeloScurolulujjjj

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index