Punar Vivah

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 43

Loveforlife

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Originally posted by lulujjj

Yep it is the love, respect , and understanding makes us united apart from race, language and country. I just love this show and DC.
Now a days i have to ask special permission from my hubby to visit DC on weekends because i get my self lost in reading forget about him, he gets too restless when i am in DC. ROFL

Oh same pinch at that !!

EDIT : And on that note.

Bye for now !!

Heart
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScurolulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 42)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Indu, Jyoti, Sudha, Samana, Angel, Lulujjj, Shobs and Gemma:  Fab takes Clap and Shobs an excellent post Thumbs Up re: the reason Aarti will not "forget P even after she gets over him"!!!  In fact this is the reason why I find it difficult to convince myself about Samana's viewpoint re: Aarti gift of time or rather significance of the watch. 

To me the wristwatch disturbs Aarti - because it reminds her how P abandoned Ansh even before he was born - or should I say at conception by having an affair with Nida.  The watch for her is associated with Ansh's (her first born) birth.  P rejected him and now what a blow fate has dealt because he needs the same child to give TIME or LIFE within a a SET TIME PERIOD.  This need of P for TIME/LIFE is suffocating her by again jeopardizing Ansh's and her future at SM.  So she is disgusted at herself for the emotions and trust with which she gave the watch to P.  She is disgusted with herself for complying to the Dupeys and assisting P now.  She is taking out her frustration and helpless on the watch by throwing it OUT and breaking it.   In fact as far as she is concerned  OUT is where P lives as far (and that's where she wants him to stay) as her current life with Yash is concerned.  She does want his meddling presence in her, Yash, or Ansh's lives!

@Ash, Indu, Shobs, Jyoti, Angel:  Thank you for liking my interpretation of the significance of the watch scene!

@LulujjjExcellent choice of quote at the end of your take!Thumbs Up

(Angel great minds think alike - this is in reference to the poem.  It is interesting how both of us thought of it!  I have no problem with you using it - we both have our own creative ways of expressing)

Edited by anonee - 05 December 2012 at 7:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScurolulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
@Anonee      NIce Take on time and which made me remember the   Quranic  Chapter regarding Time and man who doesnt use it wisely is at loss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroanonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@Lulujjj:  Great post! Clap  Excellent choice of quote at the end of your take!Thumbs Up

Thank you for liking my interpretation of the wristwatch significance and I loved the Quranic verse too - so apt and true!!!

AngeloScurolulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@Anonee Thanks sweetie Hug

AngeloScuroanonee

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
@All:Fantastic and valuable comments by all regarding yesterday epi..

Little bit i was not well yesterday...

Yash love test starts kyaLOLLOL

AngeloScuroanonee

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

J
ust landed here and saw this post,

Originally posted by lulujjj

Yep it is the love, respect , and understanding makes us united apart from race, language and country. I just love this show and DC.
Now a days i have to ask special permission from my hubby to visit DC on weekends because i get my self lost in reading forget about him, he gets too restless when i am in DC. ROFL

@bold so true
@red same here LOLLOL

AngeloScuroanonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@Lulujjj - You are welcome

Anitu Get well soon - we miss you!!SmileLOL

AngeloScuroanithu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.