4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
😳😳My analysis and yash ka beautiful changing relationship towards aarthi😳😳

If we hear the word punar vivah(Remarriage) we feel normally...How can couple live so lovingly...How can we share our intimate moments...Marriage being a long life commitment can a husband-wife in punar vivah make it successful...But really Our Punar vivah made it a grand success of realizing...for every relationship...whether it is a new marriage or remarriage commitment , friendship , trust , love , mutual understanding is important...When these factors lacks divorce comes into picture...

Husband and wife must always discuss their problems is the root cause for their strength..Yash really proved he not only accepted aarthi as his wife , but also considering and living upto a husband expectation..Paridhi still not yet changed..😑😑..When paridhi has yumpty number of problems...she is poking her nose into aarthi hiding a little problem...Yash always will stand behind aarthi...whatever the matter is...Yes yash will be heartbroken not for aarthi hiding the truth..But for why my aarthiji didnt trust me...😳😳...From episode 169 where yash finds ansh and aarthiji in temple till now day by day like a flower blossoms yash care and love is magic to watch...He is restless and aarthi's silence kills him to the core...😳😳

Atlast the point we where waiting for yash changing arpita pic to aarthi pic has finally come..What a man yash is...He just without expecting anything thinks only about his aarthiji happiness...Dinner date of aarthiji arranged for yashji another magical moments we can say...Both getting lost on each other..How many times they both will make us crazy on their characters...

Yash always crazy and madly love with aarthiji hair...Its always romantic to see aarthiji hairs with breezing air..Fantastic photographic treat to us...Though yash is aganist lies he is not a man to ditch aarthi...He can never digust a life without his aarthiji..Lets enjoy the love test prashanth going to conduct for yash..Yash truely going to love , dedicate his entire life for his aarthiji..Precap though is misleading...we need to thank prashanth for bringing yash love feelings...😳😳...I just cant wait for yash to convey three magical words to aarthi..

I think yash love confession is coming on stage before aarthi going to reveal prashanth truth and i still suspect thrid BMT session going to happen...

Posted: 11 years ago
@zetter dont remind me of allergies πŸ€’ πŸ˜†
thanks for the concern πŸ€—

@anitu fantastic take of aarya ka relationship! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago