Punar Vivah

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 43

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
@Shobs: Great take Clap Clap...Same here, i think that Aarti is gonna blurt the truth out when she can't take it anymore Cry

@Ash: Aww thank u hun Smile...As for thinking  about the little one in her wound, I think she does think about him/her but she can't seem to enjoy her pregnancy because of the Dubeys Angry Ouch Ouch

Well I can't wait for tonight's episode Wink

Catch you all later...Have a good one and Happy Discussions Lovelies Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11ashGC_arjaDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64anoneelulujjjjssroomanijikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 35)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Why again Aarti has to ask about the third BMT ???
Why are the Dubeys not updating her ???

Dubeys always have taken her for granted. May be they thought on the way they would just inform her and she would come running to themAngry. I want the 3rd BMT session to take place after the revelation of truth and Aarti in hospital due to her medical complications so that when Dubeys come with their selfish motives their true colors are revealed and Yash blasts them off. I seriously want to see a Dubeys getting blasted episodeAngryAngry.

Imagine Aarti going to search for the watch and returning empty handed and then lying that she returned it when the topic arises.
What will Yash feel then ???

That is surely going to hurt Yash as he cannot tolerate even the smallest of lies and that too from Aarti. but there is also a possibility that he understands that somewhere she still fears of him.

What Yash couldn't you have repaired the watch and given it to P??
At least you should have offered money as it got damaged when it was in your house ???

I know you want to irritate Yash with your line of questions but then this is a bit too muchLOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11morrisDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomanijikky_84

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Ash: Aww thank u hun Smile...As for thinking  about the little one in her wound, I think she does think about him/her but she can't seem to enjoy her pregnancy because of the Dubeys Angry Ouch Ouch

Well I can't wait for tonight's episode Wink

Catch you all later...Have a good one and Happy Discussions Lovelies Hug

Dubeys are simply one masterpiece of irritationAngryAngryAngry. I think people can just get irritated by looking them. Poor Aarti!!! she cannot enjoy even her part of happiness which she is and should be allowed toCryCry.

Bye... See you laterHug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Deepti1808ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@Pooja : Thx !
I knew the answers just did not like that the questions had arisen in the first place.Wink

@Shobs: Enjoyed your take !!

@Ash : I am sure Yash won't mind and as Pooja said he may offer money in today's episode.
Thx for answering those questions btw. 

Edited by Deepti1808 - 04 December 2012 at 11:14pm

Pooja_11ashGC_arjasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomanijikky_84

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Have Time Machine, Will Travel: My Rant

I almost did not write this take as I thought the theme of time was clear to all but without dilly dallying and wasting my time I put up this take now!

I don't believe in time travel. Neither does Arti! I feel Arti should have thrown that watch into the fountain if she did not want it to bounce back to her the way it did.

Yash has faith! Faith in Arti! In his relationships. He brings the watch to her and wants to know why the watch was thrown in a moment of anger or haste. How frustrating!

But let's start in the beginning because I think I'm going to go on tangents today because after I finished watching the episode I was thinking is it time for the sach! I mean is it time for the moment of truth.

I thought Maya was saying this is not a joke that Paresahn-T's watch came into be inside Yash's car.

This reminds me of what SP said it's a parashan to have the car breaking down. Also the watch broke because it was thrown.

There are other cars in the house SP says, but is there any other watch for Pareshan-T. I mean is there another chance for him with Arti?

I think the answer is no but Arti is really frustrated that sometimes chewing gum gets stuck in your sole and so difficult to get rid of it. It's the like the grahan er Pareshan-T!

Also Shobha ma needs more time and she is running on borrowed time I feel because Arti has rightly put her in her place and silenced her for now! "After last BMT is my time to tell the truth!" She declares.

disneystrucked:No time to say

And then the white rabbit appeared running after time in this episode.But this white rabbit er I mean Pareshan-T has forgotten where his watch is.  Pareshan-T was frustrating himself with worry over the time he had lost with Arti.

It was like T minus 394462 minutes and counting ( That is nine months in minutes) He cried laughed and ran and put a tantrum in the duration of a flashback. Pareshan-T's flashback also highlighted another contrast between ArYa  and ArPr. It was the sweat thing before and now it is the hair thing.

What time is it Paresahn-T does not know. Remember he does not have a time piece to check. Neither does he enjoy that he is in the park and Yash comes looking for him and says its now T minus 0. Time to launch the SACH, Paresahn-T. Because life with Arti needs to be stress free from all this cowering under lies.

There is Paridhi lie which Yash feels he should say something about but Arti stops him becoming the third party for Prateek/ Paridhi.

I feel like most of you that Paridhi might also be the third party for ArYa. But the race has begun already and is Paresahn-T ahead of the race but we need a new time piece because this time piece is broke.

I hope Arti and Yash will win this race when T minus zero arrives ( That is when time is up!)

I forgot that sometimes life is not a race even though it feels like it is a race!

That said I'll leave with the first three stanzas of this song

"Running Out Of Time"

Here's my confession
'Cus I can't keep it in me
And you know I'm breathless as I come undone
Undone before you

Loving every heartache
Revel in every twist and turn
I can feel your wisdom burning me
Like a second sun

Please forgive me
I can't lay down to waste time
Going crazy running out of

:By Angel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also in Main Forum for your support:http://www.india-forums.co/forum_posts.asp?TID=3328024

Edited by AngelDark - 04 December 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11ashGC_arjakriti07angakessroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterDeepti1808anoneelulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Abby-GC-Crazy

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@Angel : Clap Another gem.
Truly enjoyed your take more than the episode.
You put the time in good perspective with regards to all esp
Shobha maa, Pareshan-T

And that race betwee Pari and Pareshanth that was a very interesting thought !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11ashGC_arjassroomaniSamanalysesaf24ZetterAngeloScuroInduG64jikky_84

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

@Angel : Clap Another gem.
Truly enjoyed your take more than the episode.
You put the time in good perspective with regards to all esp
Shobha maa, Pareshan-T

And that race betwee Pari and Pareshanth that was a very interesting thought !!

Thank you jiLOL

Unfortunately today I had no time for a Boa gif!LOL ( Besides people are complaining I have a Boa fixation)LOL

Now off to read the takes.

Edited by AngelDark - 04 December 2012 at 11:25pm

Pooja_11ashGC_arjassroomaniSamanalysesaf24InduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jikky_84

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thank you...thank you...I love the puppy bouquet...It's cho cute... Hug

Aha...loved what you wrote today...<<when will they all realize that lies don't never stay hidden forever...They always have a way of coming out at the wrong moment.>>>    So true...Shobha made Aarti think that they could control this secret...this hidden truth...and in the process control time...Didn't they even pause to think that time and tide have never ever waited for anyone? Aarti is realizing that now...that time is slipping away from her hands as surely as sand does. She could be exposed anytime.

And this quote you put is so true..."A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." Just as today when I wished my husband, he went..."Oh, I should have bought something for you...sorry." This when I know he has planned a surprise for the evening with the kids...and my dunce goes forgets the supposedly most important thing...a gift.These are the times you fall in love more with your spouse, if ever that's a possibility. Because you expect him to do exactly that...cause such flaps...that's how well you know him...So coming back to Yash/Aarti...Yash fell in love long back...he is just repeating the process over and over again with every interaction, every knowledge, every new discovery...Love has so many dimensions; it's a never-ending journey. And I better stop before I ramble some more...Embarrassed

@Deepti: Thank you.Hug

@Anonee: Oh...wow!! Superb interpretations...all spot on. Fantastico!!Clap

@Saf: That was a super readClap...Fear indeed is the greatest conqueror.

@Ash: Thank you.Hug

@Shobha: Very nice take. Loved it.Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11ashGC_arjaangakessroomaniZetterAngeloScurosaf24SamanalyselulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06jikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.