Punar Vivah

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 43

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Hi all!  Smile    Yesterday's episode was interesting and Aarti's noose is tightening more and more.  Shocked

Aarti, as expected, decides to tell Yash everything after the last session of BMT...I have a feeling that is going to be too late...Ouch...her past and lies are going to blow up in her face before that or during the BMT.  Cry

Yash restored my belief in his character yesterday.  He lied about the evidence to the family...I did not expect him to blurt it out anyway in front of everyone.   I was sure he would decide to talk to Prateek or Paridhi...and he does, he decides to tell everything to Prateek.  Smile Aarti dissuades him and says it would be better if Prateek comes to know from Paridhi rather than a third party...so she knows the danger she is in if Yash comes to know her truth from someone else other than herself.  Ouch Not sure if Prateek is the same...Ermm...maybe it would be better for him if he hears it from Yash who can also put sense into his head!   Yash asks Aarti to speak to Paridhi and convince her to tell Prateek, which leads to a very interesting situation!  Wink How will Paridhi react to Aarti's advice?  Will she take it calmly or will she confront Aarti with her own lies?   

The kids are back from the school trip, but where was Ansh? Confused Only the girls were there with the family...  Prashant's watch is found and Aarti is shocked.  It had to be Bua who took the watch from the driver and she seems to be an expert on every watch in the SM!   LOL ROFL She says it does not belong to any of the men in the family...and Palak pipes up that it belongs to the uncle who stays with Bade mummy.   Bua picks up the scent immediately and baits Aarti when Yash steps in to say it must have been lost in the car on Diwali day when he brought P home.  He gives the watch to Aarti for returning to P.

Paridhi is watching from the wings...Ouch...I feel sorry for her...her outcaste status is getting more and more prounounced each day.   She is hesitant to join the family in the living room but she gets an unhindered view of the watch scene...I feel she will tackle Aarti when she comes to advise her on confessing to Prateek...now Aarti has two bloodhounds on her trail, Maya and Paridhi.  Shocked

Aarti throws the watch out from the window...(BTW, that was an upstairs room...did the AarYa bedroom magically move to the next floor??!!  Shocked  LOL) and Yash finds it all broken.   Yash goes straight up to Aarti to question her and she gets upset.  I liked that Yash quietly withdrew when he saw her reaction...Smile...he realizes there is something about Prashant which upsets her and does the next best thing...goes in search of Prashant.   That is so in with his character...he goes tackles the problem seeking a solution and does not dilly-dally or procastinate!   And Aarti is losing her control over herself...Ouch...I feel she might just shout out the truth to Yash when she loses it completely in the near future.  Shocked

Prashant is in the park and in a nostalgic mood.  Angry He remembers a romantic interlude from his past and sneezes...LOL.so Prashant is allergic to Aarti's hair...ROFL...(maybe that is why he left her!!  LOL Big smile)   It is interesting that Yash gets turned on by her hair...Embarrassed

Yash finds Prashant, returns his watch and asks him outright what is it about  him that makes Aarti so angry...P says it is time you came to know the truth...Confused...now if the CVs are trying to mislead us thinking that P is going to tell the truth, they can think again!  ROFL ROFL   I wish sometimes we never got segments...Confused...I try to resist the temptation to watch and can avoid it on TV most of the time, but when I see it posted here on the forum, I can't stop myself from reading or watching!   If not for the segments, we would die a hundred deaths with some of the precaps...LOL

Will be back to read the DC...I feel not much to dissect today but then knowing the DCians, there will be interesting discussions going on!   Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11ashGC_arjakriti07Deepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroanithuInduG64Zetteranoneelulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 34)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nan0102

IF-Dazzler

nan0102

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
nice analysis..really enjoy reading it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjasaf24SamanalyseInduG64jikky_84

milodog

Goldie

milodog

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

So I am confused about the precap...is prashant going to tell the truth to yash...i really dont think so...am wondering what other lies is going to be added to the pot of lies!!!

anyone posted the caps for today...wasn't it the same tshirt yash wore in mumbai the first day when he was making the pots with arti and playing with the kids...looks good in that colorful tshirt...another question, where was ansh this morning when the girls were with the grandparents...also how come they did not show the kids with their parents telling them stuff...

I don't think he is. He's going to say something about their love and he's probably going to tell Yash to close his eyes and if he sees Aarti then he truly does love her, which is why we see Yash standing on the road with his eyes closed when Aarti comes up to him (probably to apologise)

yeah he looks good in well..anythingLOL

I was thinking the same thing...don't kids usually tell their parents all this stuff first? oh well but it was a really cute part! I loved hearing the girls speak today, especially Payal, we don't usually hear her talk 
missing Ansh!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjassroomanisaf24SamanalyseanithuInduG64ZetteranoneelulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06jikky_84

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

There is something thats bothering me a bit ..

Aarti tells to herself that why she cannot get rid of Prashant's flashes ... it means Prashant's stuffs still affects her ..

Does she still hv a soft corner for Prashant Ermm

I m not saying she still loves him .. we all know Aarti is madly in love with Yash .. but what I m saying is that she is still not able to completely forget those memories attached to Prashant and this is where I feel Prashant is going to take advantage in future Ermm

The way Aarti throws away the watch , Prashant will know that my presense or my things still affect her ...

If she had not reacted in this extreme manner , then Prashant would hv known that Aarti does not get affected with me anymore .. but Aarti's reaction which Yash updates to Prashant  actually gives further ideas to Prashant to torture Aarti since now he knows that my presense or my stuffs affect her even now OuchOuch

Jyo, Aarti will never be able to forget Prashant even if she is over him.   He was a  part of her life and some part of it was happy too for her!   But memories are one thing and letting them affect you is another...she is over Prashant in the sense that she does not want him back in her life anymore like she did before her PV...but the memories will still have their influence until and unless she comes clean with Yash and makes peace with her past...which includes forgiving Prashant for his ill-treatment.    One cannot forget many things, but one can learn NOT to remember and for that one has to heal fully from the past wound.   They say time heals, but time alone will not heal...she has to forgive P and forgive herself before she will heal!

Now whether P will take advantage of this, I cannot tell...but so far, my gut feeling is that he does not want Aarti back in his life either...but he too cannot forget for the same reasons...he needs to forgive himself before he can heal.   

I really hope the idea of second chance is for everyone in the show...not just Aarti and Yash...and that Prashant and his parents too have a chance to redeem themselves...as well as the Scindias!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjakriti07saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetteranoneelulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06jikky_84

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all my lovely DCiansHug

@Samana  short and sweet takeClap. Though Aarti wants to get rid of her past with Prashant which is perfectly correct still it can be done only with the help of Yash. Aarti's past wounds which are slowly opening up giving her much of pain can be cleaned and bandaged by Yash alone. Her uncleaned, raw wounds will surely prick Yash's heart once he gets them to see causing him more pain than Aarti herself.

@Zetter  Nice takeThose lines about a successful marriage were simply awesome and true tooThumbs Up. We have seen Aarti falling in love time and again with Yash. It simply hurts to see her in such turmoil, thanks to the Dubeys. Does she even think about the little one inside her womb???ConfusedOuch 
Even i liked the way she cut Shoba and back answered her. It showed how much pressure the Dubeys have put on her. With Prashant turning love guru i think we will get the Deewana Yash tomorrowWinkEmbarrassed.

@Anagke  lovely takeClap. Aarti blasting off Yash was a lovely scene. It again bought out the comfort Yash now has with Aarti as he seems to be worried for her mood swing.

"I think at the end of the track, Aarti will realize that just because she loves Yash now that doesn't mean she needs to prove it to herself and others that she hates Prashant. And I think it will be Yash himself who will make her realize that." 
Agree with these above words. Aarti has to know that for loving someone it is not necessary that you need to hate someone else. Yash loves her for what she is and his confession will only make her realise that what a gem of person she is.

@Abby  lovely takeClap. agree with what you had to say about Aarti's hair.For Yash it is his obsession and for Prashant it is an allergy.

@doratalk    Agree with every word of yoursThumbs Up. It would be great to watch how both the husbands are going to handle the truths of their wife. Yash who expects everything from the horse's mouth will surely be hurt when he hears it from some third person. 

@anonee   That was a fab interpretation of the significance of the watchClapClap. I would go with all the three since all connect with each other. Time and again they burdened her with piles of lies now that she is slowly withdrawing from the Dubeys. The watch again reminds her of her old times which she needs to clear off and also as an alarm warning her that the time has come for her to reveal the truth to Yash so that she is freed from the web created by the mouse (Prashant and Dubeys). ur symbolism of Prashant's vs Yash's reactions to Aarti's hair was beautifully boughtClap

@Saf  Lovely takeClapClap. Aarti is so scared and quite nervous and she is going all mad because of these lies created by the Dubeys. Those lines perfectly fit on Prashant. He never knew her value and now that she is someone else's he is realising her worth and missing those days spent with her.

@Indu  Beautiful take as usualClapClap. Aarti is really stressed for the reason that she is hurting Yash too much. Now the real colors of Shobha has come out. She is truly selfish and does not seem to care about Aarti a bit and i also liked how Aarti answered back to Shobha not allowing to further manipulate her.

still reading the left pages and takesSmile.

Edited by ashGC_arja - 04 December 2012 at 10:39pm

angakessroomaniAngeloScurosaf24SamanalyseanithuInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Why again Aarti has to ask about the third BMT ???
Why are the Dubeys not updating her ???

Imagine Aarti going to search for the watch and returning empty handed and then lying that she returned it when the topic arises.
What will Yash feel then ???

What Yash couldn't you have repaired the watch and given it to P??
At least you should have offered money as it got damaged when it was in your house ???

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11ashGC_arjaangakessroomaniAngeloScuroanithusaf24SamanalyselulujjjjInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Why again Aarti has to ask about the third BMT ???

Coz She Herself Put a deadline that She Will tell Everything to Yash After 3rd BMT

Why are the Dubeys not updating her ???

Coz They Dont bother abt Aarti Situation just they Want her When They Needed...And They Themselves think that Aarti will be With them and will Come to them Whenever they Want..

Imagine Aarti going to search for the watch and returning empty handed and then lying that she returned it when the topic arises.
What will Yash feel then ???

Yash Feel that Aarti also tells Lies to Him..She is not in love With me So Why I need to Feel Love for her and Test my Love

What Yash couldn't you have repaired the watch and given it to P??

If He Returns it As it is then only He can Ask him and can See His Reaction to it, So that He May get to know the SACH.

At least you should have offered money as it got damaged when it was in your house ???
Today After Hearing Twisted Words He May Offer Money...LOLLOL

Answers in Blue Smile

ashGC_arjaSamanalyseanithuAngeloScurossroomaniZettersaf24InduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808jikky_84

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@ssroomani lovely takeClapClap. Even i kept wondering how come suddenly they shifted upstairsConfused May be its because the room has two magical people living inside and so the effectWinkLOLLOL.

Agree with ur reply to JyoThumbs Up. Prashant was and will be her first love always no matter that now she does not love him. There are certain memories of Yash with Arpita which even he cannot erase off completely similarly Aarti too cannot erase off those memories. Only when Yash heals her wounds and help her come clean then would she able to get out of them just like Yash. They will have those memories still residing in some corner of their heart but may not keep flashing like now . May be after they start their love journey, slowly with time the memories with their old partners would fade off.

Pooja_11Deepti1808lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurossroomanijyoti06jikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.