Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 31)

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Another draggy epi for me- Aarti deciding on the deadline, been there, seen that!!
Couple things I liked:
PayPal getting footage and dialogues, the girls are damn cute, always nice to see the kids!
Yash ka mood turn off after Aarti starts to scold/taunt him, GC was fab there with his expressions, and nice Tshirt for Yash!!
I really hope they start to speed things up now because since mid-October the story has been revolving around this lie and already has reached the saturation point! Soon no one will come back even to check how Yash reacts once he finds out since the viewers themselves would have got sick of it!
Gurmeet was fabulous with his expressions!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17bbbcccnirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64anoneelulujjjjssroomanisaf24Samanalysejikky_84

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Another attempt at symbolism re:  Aarti's hair and P vs Yash's responses.

When P in the present/past  imagined/felt Aarti hair brush his face his response is an abrupt physical reflex (a sneeze) indicating (in my POV) that their relationship was primarily physical, lasted a short time and ended abruptly with body fluid flowing (not from P's nose) but from Aarti's eyes (read tears).

When Aarti's hair brushes Yash's hair his response is emotional bordering to sensous eliciting a slow and long caress from him that both hold on to.  To me this indicates that their relationship is primarily emotional and for the long run with both of them fully vested!

Edited by anonee - 04 December 2012 at 6:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetdoratalknirmalac99Kittya_CullenashGC_arjassroomaniInduG64saf24Samanalyselulujjjjjikky_84

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Outwardly the flow was still serene...no one could doubt that...but his undercurrents were furious...sucking in everything that landed on his surface with a restrained fierceness. He was furious and he was on a mission...to find the wayward stream he had himself befriended. He didn't know the reason Why...he only knew that the stream was the reason of for his brook's cacophonous discordance. That stream had caused some strange conflict to arise in her...and that had caused so much dissonance in her that her ripples made angry music now instead of the happy melody he so loved. And whosoever was the cause for the discord in her had to face his angry swell...even if that was a newly made friend. No one hurts his brook and gets away with his own flow. The river will get that lilt back into his brook's ripple even if it meant confronting a friend!!!

What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it all the rest are not only useless but also disastrous!!!!

Aarti is confused...the poor soul is constantly shunting between open and closed...between clear skies and dark clouds...between sunshine and total eclipse. Her past and present are colliding at a pace that is going out of her control now...Howsomuchever she is trying to protect her present from the time she had gifted to another in another space zone, that time still comes back and forces her to face it...forces her to hold it...till the storm of conflict raging in her tries to erase that time. But that time was...it just was...Aarti cannot wish it away. She tries to throw it as far away from her as possible...and even though broken, that time still connects with the present. "Calm down, Aarti...You are looking at it from a dissonant angle and that 's what is causing the strife in you regarding your past, Prashant...You are letting him affect you adversely... You feel that what was once your sunny summer is now the dark winter that threatens to engulf all your future summers in its chill. But it need not be so...That time may have gone, but it was there. You cannot blank it out...especially when you have a constant reminder of that time with you...your Ansh. You need to make peace with it...with the knowledge that your present has to coexist with your past...it cannot be one against the other."  If Yash believes that true love is only once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, then Aarti is tripping over in the journey of transition...She thinks to be in love with Yash she has to  erase the feelings she once had for Prashant. This flawed reasoning is causing the conflict in her...she is unable to cross that abyss on her own. This is where Yash will have to come...hold her hand...and make her cross that dark hole...just as she had once done for him. Yash had managed to journey across the self-created hell hole because of her hand of faith and warmth that held onto him till he had stepped clear of the darkness. In doing so, Aarti had disregarded completely the hovering dark clouds in her own horizon...but now those clouds have not only engulfed her but also put the fear of tempest in her...and this is so because she has allowed it.

Aarti had tried hard to forget, and had gone into denial on the face of her new-found happiness, and she thought she had forgiven...but it is so apparent that she had done neither. Deep inside her wounds are still raw...wounds that her first love had inflicted. Those wounds can only heal when and only when Yash becomes the healer. Making peace with the past...is the only way to a peaceful future. Aarti has to learn to trust that she is loved for herself...that the unblemished beauty of her self cannot be tarnished by her apparent flaws. She has to stop carrying the Ifs and thens in her..."If Yashji turns away from me, I'll die...If Yashji knows, I am sure he will understand...If Yashji knows, he will be angry, but I'll face that, whatever be the consequence...and on and on and on..." The surmises and hopes never cease...and all these conjectures as well as living under so much pressure is taking a toll on her. She knows she is bound to cause hurt toYash and that helplessness is stressing her out.  She is snapping at Yash and Shobha...two individuals she looks up to so much. Surprisingly a son's selfish love has bound Shobha so much that she refuses to measure her daughter's trauma. Is this the same Shobha who would come running to Aarti at hearing just a tremor in her voice?

Yash is seeing the other side of Aarti a lot these days...Earlier whenever he inquired about what's bothering her, she would manage to waylay the actual reason and her word would be enough for him. But today she flew off the handle completely...reacting strongly...furiously...at a half query. That bothered him...his face went taut with concern for her. She was upset and that was the reason enough for his worry...and this time he knew who made her upset. And so harboring a restrained fury he went to confront Prashant. And Prashant? With the least inclination to fathom what havoc his presence is causing in Aarti's life, he sits in the very park he would come with Aarti and indulges in the memories of their happy moments. Prashant is just too self-centered...period.

That's it friends...I still maintain that Yash's realization of his own love and his subsequent confession will free Aarti...and will give her courage to present her case to Yash. Her love realization and angry confession had freed Yash from the past prison...There's going to be a reciprocal situation with Yash.

Have a nice day. Love you all...Smile.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemdoratalkredeye2012nirmalac99ashGC_arjaKittya_Cullensaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurossroomanianoneelulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Euphoria.jikky_84

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Fab discussions by everyone.

@ Zet: Fab take and hope you're doing fine Hug

@Meena: Loved your symbolisms

@ Indu: Superb take as always

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaSamanalyseInduG64anoneejikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Beautiful takes everyone! I don't have time to write a proper take today, so my thoughts from just after the episode, in reply to various people:

Aarti has finished one step in getting over Prashant, and that is to realise that she no longer has feelings for him in the present: that happened during the car ride/break down episode. The second step is for her to accept that she did once have feelings for him, very strong ones, as well as a relationship that culminated in the birth of Ansh. She will always have a rishta with Prashant, and she needs to embrace her past. She is trying to make Yash all good, bhagwan, and Prashant all bad, grahan, but that is not the right way to go about this.

So as of now, Prashant the person does not have any effect on her in the present but her memories with Prashant still make her think of that old closeness with him, remember those feelings she felt when gifting him that watch. She desperately wants everything to be simple, to feel for Yash only, but that is not possible. It is very similar, though diametrically opposite to what happened with Yash and Arpita. Both Yash and Aarti had the deep conviction that love happens only once. Because Yash treasured his relationship with Arpita, he wanted that to be his only love, and while he is slowly starting to come out of that, Aarti is still very much mired in that conviction. To her, loving Yash right now means never having loved Prashant, making Yash her one love. She too needs to get over this misconception of love only happens once.

It is pretty obvious the truth is going to come out through a third party, simply because Aarti's plan is way too meticulous. Life doesn't allow you to plan that way, and being so sure about your way of doing it is inviting fate to play. It is going to be a "kal ho na ho" type message, I think where Aarti plans everything, thinking she has the situation under control, and then BAM. The truth comes out when she least expects it. I know that traditionally speaking, Yash is the control freak in this relationship, but Aarti is not far behind in terms of controlling information to mitigate her various relationships. She is so scared that if she lets one thread go, she will lose them all and so she is holding on for dear life.

If the watch signifies Aarti's time with Prashant, then while she desperately wants to throw it out the window and get rid of it, Yash is the one who wants to keep it safely in order to figure out why it hurts her so much. I loved his expression today when she was shouting at him, and he slipped he watch gently into his pocket. There was only the slightest bit of confusion, but mostly it was concern and understanding: that something was bothering her, and it had something to do with Prashant. Without pressuring Aarti any further, he goes straight to Prashant himself, thereby making the connection that Aarti is so violently trying to discard. Aarti is trying to put a bandage over an uncleaned wound, simply because she can't bear to look at it...and that presents risk for infection. Yash on the other hand, is trying to actually clean the wound. It may hurt Aarti more at first, but ultimately that is the only way she can heal.

If I were Paridhi I would probably snort derisively in Aarti's face, when she tried to convince me to tell my husband the truth, and say, "nice to meet you pot, my name is kettle!" I sort of can't believe Aarti even agreed to lecture Paridhi, given her current status quo, but then she doesn't know that Paridhi knows something about her lie. Really though, I would love to see an alliance between the two where Aarti blurts out her truth to Paridhi after being questioned and Paridhi says, if you tell your secret to Yash bhaiyya, I will tell mine to Prateek and we will be there for each other, as moral support, no matter what the outcome. 

Sorry if the thoughts don't flow. It is a patchwork job! Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetdoratalkan_chauashGC_arjanirmalac99InduG64saf24ssroomanianoneelulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Euphoria.jikky_84

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 04 December 2012 at 7:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjasaf24Samanalysejikky_84

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Ok i have a doubt.

Were P and A ever together in Bhopal.
I had thought they were in Indore and post the divorce had moved to Bhopal.

So how come P is having FBs of them in that park ???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sas_tvsimonaetnirmalac99ashGC_arjassroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjikky_84

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Sweeties...

@Indu: Good AM, Pal Hug...Magnificent analysis Clap Clap Clap Clap

True our girl Aarti is letting her past affect her because she has been living in denial regarding her past thanks to Shobha and her nonsense about considering herself a real widow because she did P's last rites and now that same Shobha who so called knew Aarti better than anyone else can't tell that "her daughter" is in pain and is struggling with the burden of the promise she made to her or is she so blind by her motherly love for P that she is blind to Aarti's pain? Ouch Angry Angry

All Aarti needs to do is reach out and holds Yash's hand like she did when she was asleep the other night but for her to do that she'll have to admit that she needs help and Aarti is a woman who doesn't like to share her pain and sorrows instead she likes to help others and forgets all about herself Ouch Ouch Ouch

Upon seeing his Aartiji so enraged, it worried him and he was very concerned about her, I love the way he just left the room when she shouted at him and went straight to the source of her restlessness...P Clap

ITA with you and we have been saying it for ages, P is a selfish and spineless man...He's one of those ppl who can't stay w/t someone to be codependent on, i don't think P knows the true meaning of the word love Ermm Ermm

Have a great day Love xox 

@saf: Thank you my friend...Ditto! I loved the last quote Clap Clap...P wants something that he threw away years ago and there's no getting it back ever no matter how hard he tries Tongue LOL

Ah I'm doing a great as i can at the moment everything is still fresh but i'm tking things one day at a time...thanks for asking Smile

@Samana: Great non take Hun Wink Clap Clap...Aarti thinks that she has the ignore the fact that she shared a past with P in order to be completely Yash's and until she realizes that she doesn't need to erase her past to enjoy her present...her memories won't have much impact on her. 

If the truth is coming out through a third party, I hope it's not boa...maybe Pari who only saw her with P and the Dubeys but she doesn't know the whole truth. 

As for the watch, I think that the fact that Aarti is the one that broke it is to show that she has moved on since she was the one that gave it to P it was only natural that she would be the one to break it (hope I made sense) Confused LOL

@Meena: Fab take Clap Clap Clap...Love the way you've interpreted the symbolism of the watch, great job Thumbs Up

@Deepti: Nah I think it's a different park but then again some parks do look alike so just chalk it up as a coincidence Wink LOL

Have a wonderful blessed day Everyone *HUGS*

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalknirmalac99ashGC_arjassroomaniInduG64Samanalysesaf24Deepti1808lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index