Punar Vivah

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 43

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I love this poem. In the context of the movie, the teacher (Chetan ji) stood up for what he believed in even though he knew that it could be dangerous. In the same way, Aarti needs to realise that the truth and the reality of a situation may cause harm, but it should never force you to leave behind your principles. It is not worth it in the long run. The teacher may not have gotten his reward for being so kind and concerned, and his son may have twisted the essence of his teachings, but one thing remains the same, both father and son stood for what they believed in.

Vriksh hoN bhale khade,
hoN ghane hoN bade,
Ek patra chhaNh bhi
maang mat, maang mat, maang mat,
Agnipath, Agnipath, Agnipath.

Tu na thakega kabhi
tu na thamega kabhi
tu na mudega kabhi,
Kar shapath, Kar shapath, Kar shapath,

Ye Mahaan Drishya hai,
Chal raha Manushya hai,
Ashru, swed, rakta se
Lathpath Lathpath Lathpath..

Even if there be trees (around)
shady and huge,
for the shade of a single leaf
don't ask, don't ask, don't ask..
(Walk on the) Path of Fire, (Walk on the) Path of Fire..

You will never stop,
You will never halt,
You will never turn,
Take this oath, take this oath, take this oath

It's a great scene,
The man is walking,
in tears, sweat, and blood,
soaked, swathed,

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiegmhatchermorrisTilashinissroomanigshow2011SamanalyseZettercssudhapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

AarYa standing at crossroads Smile

For me the next important observation after Aarti and Yash's individual feelings  was the scene where both Yash and Aarti were presenting their different POVs over lies where Aarti feels sometimes a person is helpless enough to lie and Yash feels a lie is a lie ,there is no excuse and it breaks the trust forever ... the whole scene shows both Yash and Aarti are standing at crossroads and thats exactly what following pics depict too with both Yash-Aarti standing opposite against each other whereas in background their photo frame shows they both r together which means even though they r together but their views r yet to match Smile

Jyo, beautiful symbolism! I especially loved this image and the meaning you found in it. To add an interesting observation, Yash is facing towards their picture together while Aarti is facing away from it. I think this shows that Yash is working towards a successful relationship between the two of them, while Aarti is unfortunately turning her back on their relationship, in some ways, by holding the truth back from him. What a role reversal this is from when Aarti was doing everything for their relationship and Yash turned his back on it, post Mumbai!

Edited by Samanalyse - 04 December 2012 at 9:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yulingmhatcherPiiepadmavarmorrisKittya_CullenZettergshow2011Tilashinissroomanicssudhakholita

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Great recap of the episode via photos Jyo Clap
thank you very much for that...Yup right now our AarYa are at an impasse, they are both gonna soon realize that everything isn't always black or white and I can't wait Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullencssudhassroomanigshow2011Samanalysepickachu

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Jyo and Sam : Finally Yash too end up with success in his role as of Aarti in the past and both share a new love journey without any hidden truths from there on!!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisKittya_Cullengshow2011pickachu

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
started from where it ended yash says a lie is a lie..yash is afraid of what is gonna happen when prateek learns the truth..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullencssudhakholitagshow2011pickachu

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
aarti says prateek might not forgive pari...yash is asking aarti to speak to pari..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullengshow2011cssudhakholita

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

I am here. Big smile

@jyo, goosebumps my girl goosebumps. 

@Sammy, nice title and love what you wrote in response to Jyo. So true. I wish we could get a similar picture of ArYa during post Mumbai meltdown track. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisKittya_Cullenssroomanicssudhakholita

milodog

Goldie

milodog

Hi everyone! I've been awake for like 44 hours now so I'm kind of high does that make sense?
LOL
Big thank you to those who are going to do the LU! :D

Lovely title! And I loved what you wrote Jyo!

Edited by milodog - 04 December 2012 at 10:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullencssudhakholita

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.