Punar Vivah

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 43

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

@ Sammy, your post touched me so much. From the time I connected to Aarti, I had felt that behind the face she showed the world there was a girl who was so deeply wounded that she desperately needed help to heal that wound. And of course only Yash would do that.  I have loved how the writers have shown that in order for Yash to help Aarti heal, Aarti first had to help him heal. Truly, I don't think another story has touched me the way this story has. I too loved watching Yash's face during the yelling he got from his wife. That face told us so much. The quiet strength,the concern, the compassion…it all touched me so much. I also loved how he had this simmering anger while talking to Prashant. And that anger was directed at Prashant because right now Prashant was the reason why his Aartiji was losing her sense of rationality. His sentence to Prashant was so telling: Aarti ji  is an intelligent and rational woman. But you are the reason she is losing her rationality, her temper. I can only imagine how furious Yash would be if and when he finally gets to know of all the gory details of how Prashant treated Aarti.

@Sudha, Ooo I love that. Complete Aarti instead of real Aarti. 

@Zetter, absolutely fab take. 

All right everyone. Happy discussion. Will catch up with you all later.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99ashGC_arjaKittya_CullenZettersaf24Samanalysessroomanikholitajyoti06jikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 29)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
You knw wat wen Yash gets to knw the truth abt Prashant and Aarti I hope Aarti won't tell him abt how Prashant used to treat her because she wud seem desperate for forgiveness also Yash wud b very angry so he may think tht Aarti is just looking for pity Aarti should leave the house and then someone should tell him abt Aarti's 1st marriage  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99ashGC_arjaKittya_CullenZettersaf24Samanalysessroomanikholitajikky_84

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@ Kirthi,

I agree with you completely.

During the Mumbai fiasco, Arathi all the way knew something was wrong, it was just that she was not able to get to the point. Even then when she came to know about the reason behind his anger, she was angry and she even shouted at him and gave him a piece of her mind. When Yash wanted to redeem himself in the boxing ring she stood by him. But after that she gave him a cold shoulder and was indifferent to him till the point she actually ran away.

Here, Yash has no idea something as big as this is waiting for him. And when he comes to know about the truth, it will not be just one truth but a series of truths and things hidden from him and his immediate response would be to feel cheated. He will be hurt. Its impossible for him to just gulp all these things at one go and be all ok. Yash may not be indifferent or angry at her but he may need some time, it could be just few hours to come in terms with all these.

I am just concerned because of Arati's thought process and her medical condition. It could be possible that once Arati confesses the truth, he may just walk way to get a grip on himself and not to hurt her. But what if she takes that in the wrong way that he is leaving her and this making her faint and further more complications or a MC, especially considering all the tension Arati has been taking from the time Prashant showed up. 

nirmalac99ashGC_arjaKittya_CullenZetterssroomanisaf24Samanalyseanoneejyoti06

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
okay... beginning with today's episode...
yet again I loved it completely.. an absolutely wonderfully framed episode... Big smile

Starting from the AarYa scene first..
I loved how Yash being the upright wanted to speak to Pratik only because he didn't want him to be in dark but when Aarti stopped him saying its better Paridhi tells Pratik herself, he asked Aarti to talk to Paridhi because he knows it will be awkward for Yash to talk to her about something like this.. similar to what had happened after the Mumbai scene.. where Yash didnt want anyone to put unnecessary allegations on Aarti, hence he had to speak over a similar thing..
What I hated about the later thought of Aarti was... she still thought that she'll tell Yash after the last BMT session... I mean... seeing the vulnerability of the situation.. she should have this much of sense to tell the truth to Yash right away...
but as soon as Yash asked Aarti to talk to Paridhi... What came into my mind was.. Aarti ji, when you would go and talk to Paridhi, Paridhi is gonna give it back to you saying that she knows you are lying as well... Ouch

Morning scene:
okay.. first of all.. though I loved that the girls were given a chance to speak today... but well I missed my baby Ansh... atleast to see his face wud have done some good...
but well.. I think his Papa took that away... because I so love that t-shirt of Yash that he wore today... aahhh.. he wore that once in Mumbai and I absolutely love it... GC looks sooo vibrant and bright in that t-shirt... Big smile Embarrassed
now coming to the scene...
I love how Palak is shown to notice little things which come out significant... She's sure shown to be very observant...
Then, I'm not sure if Yash really thought that the watch got left by Prashant on the diwali night but yea.. he definitely came to Aarti's rescue because he can't see anyone pointing a finger at her and so he immediately said that it was due to the Diwali night.. and of course since Yash had got Prashant home, nobody gave a 2nd thought to it...

Later after ... Aarti in all the burden on her heart and mind, can't think sane and threw the watch away... though I'm absolutely glad that Yash found it and not anybody else...
but later bechara Yash got all scared and worried with the amount of anger he got from Aarti... LOL Poor Yash... Aarti gets angry because of Prashant and Yash has to handle her anger... LOL but well, I'm glad that did get his mind running a little but poor guy, seeing Aarti in so much of anger couldn't muster enough courage to ask directly from Aarti..
well, today.. I loved how Aarti cut Shobha when Shobha was about to lecture her again and m glad Aarti realizes the importance of speaking and letting her heart light...
but well, I don't understand this karz thing from Aarti's view... well, I don't think she has to pay them back in any way.. I mean she kept quiet during the marriage time and the karz was done then and there and what is this new KARZ... I so want Aarti to realize that the Dubeys are only using her for their own benefit.. and after the BMT, they wont even care of she tells Yash or not...

Coming to the flashback...
well this was the 1st step from CVs side to show that Prashant is beginning to realize that he has lost a good wife in Aarti.. earlier , he didnt want Aarti back in his life... even now, somewhere I think he refrains himself from going that way but still, the feelings of the wish that Aarti could have been in his life is starting to take over him now.. and he's starting to relive those beautiful moments with Aarti...
but well, in the flashback what I noticed is.. when Aarti's hair fell on Prashant's face, he got distracted from her eyes and somewhere like an allergy from her hair sneezed off.. completely opposite to that, Yash is immensely attracted by Aarti's hair and whenever her hair falls on his face, he all the more gets lost in Aarti's eyes...
I feel here the CVs joined a parallel letting the viewers think upon how Prashant has always let go of Aarti's beauty and how Yash embraces it...

Yash and Prashant scene...
well, there's nothing much to talkk about it actually...
Prashant is sure not gonna tell the truth to Yash and the precap is all misleading... but well, poor Yash.. he really wants to know what is stressing Aarti so much.. he all this time knew its something related to Dubeys because Aarti always used to get tensed after talking to them and now he knows Prashant lives there.. so he's somewhere drawing a parallel between the events and he really wants to know it all...

at the end of it..
I'm just hoping that Aarti herself tells the truth and before the last BMT session...
when Aarti will talk to Paridhi , Paridhi will surely reprimand her on her lie as well and that might get Aarti restless and worried because she would know that someone else in the house knows a bit and that might make her confess the truth to Yash...
I'm so waiting to see what happens...
and well, PUNAR VIVAH absolutely rocks..!!!! This show is sucha mind churning thing where you can think over the whole episode from every dimension and I'm so loving it...!!! Big smile

P.S. : Vanny... m really sorry... I dunno.. whats wrong with laymark.. its not opening the monkey emoticons for me... Cry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalknirmalac99ashGC_arjaanoneessroomanisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode!

- Prashant and Aarti definitely shared a best friends bond! I love the CVs for giving out the message that love can turn sour between the best of friends as well. Smile Their friendship wasn't enough to save their relationship, but there was definitely a point of time where they were deeply in love. Tongue I loved the flashback!

- Aarti is the new hulk!

- Bua keeps track of who has what watch. Strange.

- I think Yash might have heard the phone convo.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaKittya_Cullensaf24Samanalysessroomanijyoti06Abby-GC-Crazyjikky_84

simonaet

Groupbie

simonaet

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hello everyone ...sory  dont like today eps becouse the truth is concealed from yash and pressure can damage aarti pregnancy  and i really would not want that to happen. THE CLOCK realized by symbolic  and when the clock fell in fact their time together was ended.(this identity symbolism learned from senior author of the DCtg)                                        beyond that i have been impatient snooping of bua is totally unnecessary and downplaying the story quality...                                           if prashant entered as a friend of yash what everything points to aarti? (we all know ...but ?)                                                                                              if ps was whether bua was not ask directly?                                                     is a story about second marriage not a lie developed into a monster?       hope you understand what i mean?                                                                    i feel todays episode not focus on the subject and all around.        a very important issue in most nations of eastern culture and there is on dealing of real daily life.i write because the story costly to my heart and maybe it just me feel it is major regulator?              

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalknirmalac99Kittya_CullenashGC_arjasaf24Samanalysekholitalulujjjjssroomanijyoti06jikky_84

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Thank you Hun Smile

ITA with you that this is the first story that touched me so deeply because of how realistic the characters and issues are but most importantly because of the originality where you have the hero being a damsel in distress and the heroine being his knight and shinning armor Tongue Embarrassed Heart

@Abby: Great take Dear Clap Clap...Poor Yash when Aarti yelled at him the look on his face was like WTH did I do now? LOL and the way Yash was slightly angry at P in the park...Yash was dying to know what does he has to do with Aarti and why she seems to hate him.

Missed Ansh as well Cry hope we get to see it this week.

Off to bed...Nighty Night Lovelies!!! 

Happy discussions Everyone Hug

nirmalac99ashGC_arjaKittya_Cullenlulujjjjsaf24SamanalysessroomaniAbby-GC-Crazyjikky_84

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@Zetter...
thanx a lot... Big smile
yes... bechara Yash was like... now what... n Like a baby he thought, "I didn't even do anything.. " LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaKittya_Cullenssroomanisaf24lulujjjjSamanalysejikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.