Punar Vivah

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 43

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Okay another episode I loved.

Loved Aarti yelling at Yash. Finally Yash is getting to see the real Aarti - the beautiful side, the selfless side and the faulty side.

Prashant/Aarti flashback was cute. I loved how the CVs have chosen to show that Prashant had a sneezing fit thanks to Aarti's luscious hair - the same hair Yash can't get enough off. Embarrassed

Bua jumped on Prashant's watch. Her hawk eye hasn't missed a single emotion that was evident on Aarti's face. When the truth is out Bua will say checkmate to Aarti.Ouch

Palak - adorable Palak. Thank you darling. 

Also loved the Shobha/Aarti phone confrontation: At this point I am not even going to waste energy trying to figure out why Aarti is still dilly dallying. Aarti's fear, her helplessness that things are getting out of hand, her suffocation at the situation, all were so palpable. Shobha on the other hand….well…continues to live in her own world with her contradictory advices and her well wishes for Aarti. And not just that, she had actually managed to get a promise out of Aarti that she will not confide in Yash until the BMT is over. Pretty cruel on Shobha considering the emotional hold she has on Aarti. 

So what is Prashant going to say tomorrow…

1) Aarti is just jealous of the time you and me spend together

2) I was Aarti's husband's best friend and she was never happy about our relationship

3) Anything else…Confused

Tomorrow we are probably going to see a guilty Aarti trying to find Yashji to apologize to him, only to discover him acting adorably loony in the middle of the road. ShockedLOL

I think at the end of the track, Aarti will realize that just because she loves Yash now that doesn't mean she needs to prove it to herself and others that she hates Prashant. And I think it will be Yash himself who will make her realize that. By then he himself would have understood that loving one person does not mean that you need to wipe away any other significant relationship you have had in the past. What is important is finding peace within yourself in the acceptance of the co- existence of these relationships and the feelings attached to them. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetlady_dovedoratalknirmalac99Pooja_11Kittya_CullenashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhakholitalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 26)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by jyoti06

I hope CVs remember about Aarti's pregnency complications which was to b chked again after 3 weeks na ConfusedConfused

There is going to be some clash with the third BMT, of this I am fairly certain.

I think the truth will come out when the Dubeys can't use Aarti, because she is in the hospital, and have to reveal all to Yash in order to get him to bring Ansh... something like that.

hmm this explains why third session is after a week .. by that time , trp season will start too LOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkPooja_11Kittya_CullenashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhakholitalulujjjjjikky_84pickachu

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by jyoti06

I hope CVs remember about Aarti's pregnency complications which was to b chked again after 3 weeks na ConfusedConfused

There is going to be some clash with the third BMT, of this I am fairly certain.

I think the truth will come out when the Dubeys can't use Aarti, because she is in the hospital, and have to reveal all to Yash in order to get him to bring Ansh... something like that.

It seems everyone is planning a clash possibilityLOL

Aarti's gynae check up
Aarti's hospitalisation
A Scindia family outing
Yash buying Pareshan-T a new watch and taking Ansh with him
Yash and Pareshan-T eloping
Ansh falling sick
Paridhi's court date
More Scindia drama as Pari's truth comes out and Aarti can't leave house

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetlady_dovenirmalac99Pooja_11ashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjssroomanijyoti06jikky_84

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@Kirti : Me too loved that bit where Aarti blasts off Yash about the watch part ... Yash should see the real side of Aarti too who is not always lovey dovey and smiley smiley .. she gets irritated or frustrated too .. she has got a temper too ... I guess its these moments when Yash will discover the real Aarti and her mood swings Tongue...

Its really interesting that there was a time Aarti had to go through similar mood swings of Yash when he was obsessed with Arpita and now its Yash's time to go through the same TongueEmbarrassed

And if Prashant tells Yash that Aarti does not like our friendship and so he is angry on me , it will again nail the fact that CVs stalk my dostana Action-reactions of Prashant-Yash LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetdoratalkPooja_11padmavarnirmalac99Kittya_CullenashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17ssroomaniZettersaf24Samanalyselulujjjjcssudhajikky_84pickachu

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ Angel : Thanks for posting Gmhatcher's previous post !!

@Gmhatcher ( sorry donno ur name )...That was damn fabulous!!! Just Brillaint!!!Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkPooja_11Kittya_CullenashGC_arjaSamanalysesaf24Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
During Karwa chauth I remember CVs showed Prashant appearing in back almost looking like a eclipse when Aarti was trying to see the moon from the channi  , today Aarti herself says that Prashant is like a grahan in my life ...

I wonder if these hints r for future and Prashant is indeed going to b a grahan in AarYa life once he survives cancer Ermm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkPooja_11nirmalac99USManeetianKittya_Cullenjayshu17ashGC_arjassroomaniZettersaf24SamanalyseLoveforlifelulujjjjcssudhajikky_84pickachu

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Kirthi, I think Nida came into his life when Aarti was pregnant and all but Yes we need to watch what actually had broke their relationship!!!! I feel when truth is out , Aarti might tell her complete history to Yash !!!

I dont mind if she say shez an orphan and rest of her upbringing!! Actually I want Aarti to share her whole life journey till her Punar Vivaah!!! Anyone of u guys were interested ??Embarrassed
Waiting patiently for this day. It's a dream of mineLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetlady_dovePooja_11jayshu17ashGC_arjassroomaniZettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Between Yash was wearing a printed coloured t-shirt today .. is it because he is soon going to realise his love and so colours back in his life TongueTongue

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetlady_dovePooja_11nirmalac99padmavarKittya_CullenashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17ssroomanisaf24anithuSamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.