Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

4/12 Dragon Club: Truth Can Run but it Can't Hide! (Page 2)

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
This has got to be one of the best DC titles to dateROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherZettercssudhaTilashinissroomaniSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Since I could not do my take yesterday...so here I m with my picture symbolism
 (Copy-Pasting from previous DC) EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Yash's Feelings EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yash was all turned on with Aarti here and now its almost confirmed that Aarti's hair are a big turn on for Yash Tongue ..I felt while carassing her hair from back ,Yash actually wanted to kiss her ...look at his lips and eyes...it was all filled with passion and desire overloaded and even Aarti could feel it ,reason why she closed her eyes ... she could feel the warm of his touch when he carasses her hair and almost brushes her cheeks with his hand EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...these initial foreplays before the confession r really interesting to watch and this is probably frist time I got goosebumps in this scene just because I could feel the passion from Yash's side for the first time and that too when he is in his complete senses EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Rest of the symbolism I guess Samana and Angel already did about how Aarti was struggling to stop the outside storm when Yash comes from behind and helps her in closing the window thus indicating that Yash will always b her biggest support system whenever Aarti will struggle fighting any storm in her life ... Yash will always give her the ultimate comfort with his warmth and presense around her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The way Yash kept looking at her red lips ...ufff passion overloaded ..isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. can I say its the sexual tension both felt here for the first time in their full senses without any bhaang effect Tongue

Aarti's Feelings Embarrassed

Aarti was on a mission to make her man feel special ... she tried her best to look beautiful and she actually looked like a fairy Embarrassed

Then she sees Yash is a bit tensed on something ...so she tries to make him smile by deliberately drawing his attention towards her beauty via her bangles EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. thats a typical foreplay by a new bride trying to grab hubby's attention with bangles or payal ... and she succeeds too in making him smile EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

look at her cute gestures when she tells him via ishara that she is doing all this dil se ..from her heart Embarrassed

say cheese Embarrassed

Like i said she succeeds and he finally smiles Embarrassed

For Aarti , his smile is more important than her problems .. she is ready to forget it all even if its for that one moment Embarrassed... her gestures could b taken as her selfishness where she is not bothered about the truth and is all happy , but this is just her immense love for her man ...she knows she had hidden a big truth but even then she is smiling for her man because she knows this is what her man expects in return for whatever he did for her in morning by decorating whole room with her pics  Embarrassed

Now here Aarti looks at herself in mirror when Yash talks about how he hates lies .. she is looking at mirror to see what is real and what is illusion ...she feels all that she did for him just now is her illusion that it will make her man happy when in reality its the truth which will make her man more happy ... so her realisation that mayb she is following the wrong path so far shown by Dubeys Thumbs Up

She tries to reason it out with her man and uses the term majboori for it .. but her man dismisses her defence and so now she knows that only the truth can make her man happy ...

Thats why I feel Aarti will herself say it all to Yash now before he says his ILU to her .. she will not keep him dark once she finds out for sure that he is in love with her ... she knows that this PV is built on one lie but she will not start her love journey with him post ILU confession with a lie Approve

AarYa standing at crossroads Smile

For me the next important observation after Aarti and Yash's individual feelings  was the scene where both Yash and Aarti were presenting their different POVs over lies where Aarti feels sometimes a person is helpless enough to lie and Yash feels a lie is a lie ,there is no excuse and it breaks the trust forever ... the whole scene shows both Yash and Aarti are standing at crossroads and thats exactly what following pics depict too with both Yash-Aarti standing opposite against each other whereas in background their photo frame shows they both r together which means even though they r together but their views r yet to match Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiiemorrispadmavarjayshu17SamanalyseTilashiniDMKJ_VBcssudhaZetterpickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I love the title! so true! Now if only aarti could understand this! D'oh

morrisKittya_CullenZettercssudhaTilashiniSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

Tilashini IF-Rockerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

yes !! im back will be able to do LU's from today onwards. Dancing

gmhatchermorrisKittya_CullenSamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06pickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Why the DC was so dull ?? Who gonna give the live updates??

Everyone had gone to snatch the watch from the driver without permitting Boa to witness or what?? LOL

morrisKittya_CullenZetterTilashinissroomaniSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Nice title samane

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisKittya_CullenTilashiniSamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@Sudha : I guess Tila will do the live updates Big smile.. epi is yet to start ..crowd will come in once epi starts Embarrassed

gmhatchermorrisKittya_CullencssudhaZetterTilashiniSamanalysepickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sudha : I guess Tila will do the live updates Big smile.. epi is yet to start ..crowd will come in once epi starts Embarrassed

Yep have seen her post dear Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenTilashiniSamanalysepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index