Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Sahil In Hospital Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Lolzzz.. no dear.. m nt married!! m 2 young 2 b married!! I said we clicked n we can b best friends coz I don't have 2 fight with u 4 Ashu!! coz u hav ur own Ashu at home!! :) ;) r8?? hahahhahahaha
I knooow naughty thoughts.. bt vo kya hai me n tarannum r always fighting 4 him!! now I don't have same problem with u!! :p :D rofl rofl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahil In Hospital Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLhahahahahahahaha...ROFL  Sherni is right we always fight for Ashu everytime we talk our discussion begins wth Ashu and ends wth Ashu Tongue I always say he is mine and sherni says no he is mine but thnk God Shana u hve ur own Ashu at home so tumsei koi khtra nhi ROFL  and  we don't hve to fight wth u for Ashu...now u only decide ki Ashu kisko milega Sherni ko ya phir mujhe ROFLROFL and remember ur decison has to be fair and unbiased ROFL hahahahahahaha !!
As far as Ashu is conecrned we all want the best for him today tomorrow and always and may he find success in everywhr he goes and Shana u nvr knw ki Ashu kab Europe aa jaye so be prepared to meet him Tongue aur rhi baat meri and Sherni ki hum dono ko Ashu ke charm nei India tak bula liya  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

sherni_ashishShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
sorry sherni i misunderstood LOL

yes u and tarannum can share ashu am out of this and happy appreciating him on  TV IF and FB and be hot  ashu ki kool fan goggles wali Cool

BTW be careful girls...kahin do billiyon ki ladai me koi bandariya na baazi maar le jaayeROFL...beware of bandariyas around ashu Geek

As for europe .i just wish he comes to  Eurozone countries  as I wont  need visa to travel ...so will surely be their  to have a look at my fav. actor

love u both its good to talk to die hard ashu fansThumbs Up

Edited by shana0127 - 08 December 2012 at 3:06am

ashishrockzzsherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
No probz dear.. hahahahah that's true!! But worry not Shana let Tarannum say whatever she wants.. jab tak she's busy fighting 4 him..mei use lejaungi!! Dilwali Dulha raja lejaegi!! :p :D lolzzz 
Luv u more dear!! love chatting with u!! :*

ashishrockzzShanUlas

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha...Sherni do u really think mei tumhei Ashu ko le jaane dugi...lolzzz no ways ...But u knw wht I guess Shana is right kahi hum dono ke iss type ke sweet arguments mei lage rahe and koi "bandaria " as Shana said Ashu ko na udda kar le jaye so we hve to be extra careful and Shana to hai hi to support us ROFL so pehle hum sab bandaria's ko dekhte hai thn we will decide abt Ashu finally kisko  milega ...wht say ?????ROFL

Shana It's really nice talking to u ... I don't comment on IF as often except Ashu's pge  but ur presence made this convo interesting...Love u :* ...muaaahhh

Sherni, in the end just want to remind u don't forget Ashu to mera hi hoga...W8 n watch  Tongue Tongue

Edited by tarrannum - 08 December 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
All the best!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Sahil needs to get his act together and come up with a better plan which doesn't involve a hospital the next time! He needs to threaten his mother by telling her that he will take his own life if she refuses to reconcile with Anoop

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@keshawn I think cvs finally realised we r nt interested in this tennis track.. n with this last attempt they will change the track 2 a more interesting 1 n go back 2 the real concept which is love n arranged marriage!! fingers crossed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.