Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Sahil In Hospital Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

sherni_ashish Senior Member
sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
LOLLolz Arhaina I'm nt on his bb... I dnt even have a bb anymore long ago!! Hahahahahha!! Besides he's a celeb!! Y would he add me on his bb??  we gt that pic frm a source in the sets!! it was posted on Ashish Lovies pg sum days ago!!!! 

Edited by sherni_ashish - 05 December 2012 at 2:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzShanUlasArhainAshish

Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Keshawn

Maybe there will be an explosion in the temple and Rajlaxmi will assume that Sahil is dead when it is one of Sahil's usual pranks. Hope it doesn't backfire on him again!

till now his plans have never backfired

its just that poor child always tries to break the ice between his bro and mom and all he gets his thappad...hope this time they give him something better Ouch

btw i dont think sahil must have planned explosion...may be he must have made use of this chance to blackmail his mummy dearest as usual for some big thing

anyways dont u think the guy is a bit solid dhamakedar !!!...jahaan bhi jata hai  ya tou building me aag lag jaati  hai ...ya phir madir me eplosion ho jata hai LOL...Sahil Miyan...aap ghar se bahar hi kyun nikalte hain

Agreed Mummy... hopefully after this Rajlaxmi sasuma will realise her mistake.. Mummy if he doesnt go out the house his mom and shivi will go madLOL ab Sahil kya kareh not his fault

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishShanUlas

sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
LOL rofl Shana.. stop laughing!!! ur 222 much!! saahil n shivi ne kuch nahim kiya n baaam she's pregnant!! hahaahahha!! n.. "Ashu is a solid dhamakedar !!!...jahaan bhi jata hai  ya tou building me aag lag jaati  hai ...ya phir madir me eplosion ho jata hai ...Sahil Miyan...aap ghar se bahar hi kyun nikalte hain" hahahhahahahhaha!! so so so true!!! 222 HOOOT 2 b exposed!!! no1 can resist 2 his killer charmz!! ur commts r outstanding!!! 
I mean this guy is daaashing..  n trust me I've seen him personally!! impossible nt 2 fall 4 him!! 
Mei to margai with his charmz!!! haaaye!!! ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzShanUlasArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

LOL rofl Shana.. stop laughing!!! ur 222 much!! saahil n shivi ne kuch nahim kiya n baaam she's pregnant!! hahaahahha!! n.. "Ashu is a solid dhamakedar !!!...jahaan bhi jata hai  ya tou building me aag lag jaati  hai ...ya phir madir me eplosion ho jata hai ...Sahil Miyan...aap ghar se bahar hi kyun nikalte hain" hahahhahahahhaha!! so so so true!!! 222 HOOOT 2 b exposed!!! no1 can resist 2 his killer charmz!! ur commts r outstanding!!! 
I mean this guy is daaashing..  n trust me I've seen him personally!! impossible nt 2 fall 4 him!! 

oops sorry i thought bb se miley neway ya i saw d pic..hope saahil wil b safe n it wnt b a serious acc:/

n m shure he mst b even mre gudlukn in REALL as in u met him na tau m shure mst b mre gdulukn tv pe jitney ataey hain usey b ziadaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

yaar sherni show me dikhaya hi aisa hai kya karron

they showd sahil shivi were never physical before marriage...were in full maryada ...as shivi said in talks with sister devyani

then after marriage...then within one month they show shivi pregnant and what we viers get to see is a early morning seen with song being played mashalla Confused...

.damn it yaar at least we viewers deserve some romantic scenes dont we

seems like sahil made shivi pragnent just by seeing her and singing mashallla mashalla LOL...wah wah what a power this maa ka bigda hua ladla has ROFL

and damn cvs Sahil ko to ekdum amangali abhaaga navjawan bana diya...beecharaa kaam kare to moosibat...as building goes on fire...kaam na kare to moosibat...as wify Shivi goes mad and people start taunting

bivi bhi aisi mili ki oopar wala hi bachaye...ek match tak nahi dekhne deti...poor child has to hide in wardrobe to save himself...

.and Maa bhi beechare ko oopar wale ne choon ke di hai...she loves him so much that her one yell causes him throw food out of his mouth

must say Sahil is a real item of lmyam Big smile

sherni_ashish

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

LOLLolz Arhaina I'm nt on his bb... I dnt even have a bb anymore long ago!! Hahahahahha!! Besides he's a celeb!! Y would he add me on his bb??  we gt that pic frm a source in the sets!! it was posted on Ashish Lovies pg sum days ago!!!! 

its good that u r honest...their are many who fake out that they are on Ashu BB and i am like  haila ye llo  ashu takes everybody on BB ShockedLOLROFL

sherni_ashishArhainAshish

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hmmm r u sure? u know the first thing that came to my mind after seeing yest episode is they might kill sahil.. hope dat isnt the case.. Cry
i mean shivani wakes up in d mornin n misses him..

dats y i came to this forum.. so get to kno wat other viewers think.. thank goodness no one else seems to be thinking like meLOL so i got some positive vibesLOL

sherni_ashishShanUlas

sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
ClapHahahahahhaha plz stop Shana!! I can't take it anymore!!! OMG Shana ur the best entertainer really!!!  i mean I'm here laughing like a crazyyy n every1 is staring at me as if I've gone nuts!! hahahahahaha!!! bechara Saahil!! hum margae the kya jo kisi aur se shadi karke phas gaya!! Bas dekh kar use pregnant kar diya!!  par ye to hona hi tha.. Uski killer ankhon se he can do everything!! :p :D rofl 
 :p aur sach he's the best thing in the show!!! though each day his screen presence is less.. but still he makes worth it the rest of the serial jo hume jhelna padta hai!!  :D 

ShanUlas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index