Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Sahil In Hospital Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Wonder if Shivani is the one who was admitted to the hospital and has either lost the baby or losing it

no yaar surish...its sahil...i think its next phase of their lethargic tennice plan ...coz when he was leaving for jaipur he mysteriously said that this plan will work too...now i know he had some hospital yatra  plan LOLrather then jaipur yatra plan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnsherni_ashishSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahil In Hospital Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

OMG AB KIA HUA MEREY BABY KO://i mean saahil koo damnnn
i guess it mght b mr hotties actingggWinkhopee it is

yes it should be that way arhina waise bhi dont u think cvs again here lack variations in plot...yaar hospital fisco was already done ...this time they should have chosen some other venue LOL

anyways now i want this RL fisco end soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Harm should have either come to Anoop, Mansi, or Shivani instead of Sahil just to see how Rajaxmi would react. By making Sahil cry wolf  for a second time round definitely shows that the CVS lack vision, originality, creativity and diversity! 

Edited by Surish - 04 December 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnAnam Alijps01ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Harm should have either come to Anoop, Mansi, or Shivani instead of Sahil just to see how Rajaxmi would react. By making Sahil cry wolf  for a second time round definitely shows that the CVS lack vision, originality, creativity and diversity! 

very well said...i too thought it should be shivani like u said...coz that would have been a good change...but they always drag sahil,,,,,,,,now he will try to blackmail rajlaxmi...again same old story ...nothing new

cvs end it and show show mansi anoop bedroom scene...

..sahil shivi never did anything and u made shivi pragnent now pls show something between anoop mansi...or they will show ...they already have a babyConfused Angry

Edited by shana0127 - 04 December 2012 at 2:37pm

jps01Surish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Shana Mummy agree I'm sure its his plan but if its not I will murder cvs  if they send Sahil hospital again... it has to be his plan he wants to reunite Rajlaxmi Sasuma and Anoop

yes but why poor sahil always has to go to hospital...hope this hospitalisation fiasco unites rl and anoop and puts full end to this drama

and anoop mansi start doing marital stuff LOL...and sahil myan apni praggy wife pe thoda pyar to barsao yaar...kahan jaipur me jaakar baith gaye

Yes Mummy again for the 2nd time this time Rajlaxmi Sasuma doesnt listen it will be a waste of time hopefully this time CVs will reunite Rajlaxmi and Anoop.. finish this track if LMYAM ending soon they have to think of new storyline

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnShanUlasSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
yes bachha i too am bored this RL seems  everywhere

btw what will be new story anam ...i dont find any scope in present scenario at all accept...saas bahu kitchen politics

and if cvs are planning the same...i am out of it

KeshawnSurish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Mummy i got feeling Shivi miscarriage will be next story
Mansi and Anoop wil be happy and Sahil and Shivi will have problems and fights

they will show both marriages have problems but arrange will win in end soemthing like that coz right now they are going off topic show tagline is marriage not rajlaxmi and sandaya

KeshawnSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Mummy i got feeling Shivi miscarriage will be next story
Mansi and Anoop wil be happy and Sahil and Shivi will have problems and fights

they will show both marriages have problems but arrange will win in end soemthing like that coz right now they are going off topic show tagline is marriage not rajlaxmi and sandaya

me too think so...but they are dragging it too much

anyas it will be fun towatch sahil shivi fiting and then making up...coz at least while make up we get to see some romance...and yes cvs need to put some brain in shivi character ...pls when sahil comes for make up dont hug him like  sisi sister love...but love him like beloved Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.