India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

wots gonna happen 2marrow....

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Man every thing was going weSmile…….after the funny lift scene we get to see that they both like each other ( Angad also tried to get a hint from kirpa whether she liked himEmbarrassed) ………..then in the disc kirpa was imagining that she is dancing with Angad…showing us that she is attracted to him……..everything was well for today……BUT tomorrow that Angad is gonna say to prithvi that what relation he has with kirpa ..is she his girlfriend……..and to top it up Angad say "have fun" ( with a disgusting meaning…well Angad not every one is like uAngry) ……..then prihtvi is gonna lose is control (I don't blame him) and get hold of angads collar!Ouch

A second before kirpa was all attracted to him but I m sure after hearing from sum1 (prithvi, mishti) wot Angad said about her and prithvi…she is gonna hate him……go bliztic.AngryAngry

AND I thought the love story has beganUnhappy

Wot is wrong with Angad..could he not keep is anger in his pocket!!!!!!!!!..

Kariya!!!!!!

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Kari...

What exactly happened in the lift yaa...Can you throw some light on that scene????CryCryCry

RakshaEmbarrassed
aish-uk Senior Member
aish-uk
aish-uk

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
awwww blessss, its all a muddle now!.......but as they say where there'z a will therez a way.......so lets jus wait and seee what happensl..........cuz Angad is angry at the fact that why is anyone else liking thr girl he likes!!! KRIPA!!! hehehheeee and he cant bear it or admit it!! so in a way it's god cuz it makes Angad realise if he duznt say anything........it mite jus be tooo late!........lol yeh Angad saab keh liye ek sabak hai lol........samjhaaay ???? lol
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

ahh i can't wait to see it tonight..except i wont be home so im going to have to ask someone to record it for me..ouff

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

raksha

wot happened u missed it

well kirpa was running a bit late i guess she ran for the lift.....and guess who was init from b4...yes ur rite angad....then those to are toghther..and suddenly the lift stops and the light goes off...kirpa holds angads arm and he asks her "r u scared"  and she is like no and angad goes than y are r holding my arm she is like oh i must have hold on to it mistakenlly ( ya rite)....then angad like good that u r not scared coz i m coz my friend died in a lift coz of suffocation and than suddenly angad starts to retend that he is getting sufocated and poor kirpa starts crying and is like " wot happen angad....r u okay".ahhhhh.....then he is like i know u hate me but plzzzz tell my parents that i love them....then he is think this is my last word.......kirpaaaaaaa.......and she starts crying.......and then she thinks of mouth to mouth respiration....she goes towards him and holds him and just as she was about to.....he starts laughing and she get all angery

he is like hahaha....and she is like wot if sum had happened to u (she is still shaken) angad is like "as if u care........or do u" then the lift opens and she gives him cuts and goes off........and he is standing there all smiling ( wot a devilLOL)

hope this helps raksha

ur dost kariya!!

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
hey Dost Kari,

Thanks for the brilliant picturisation...That sure doesnt help as I am left reeling in the scene forever...Wink..You are simply chweet!

Smiles...
Raksha
AngadFan01 Groupbie
AngadFan01
AngadFan01

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
hes too much!!!LOL
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Kal kya hoga.................. Ekta sweety is planning abt the BIG TWIST and give us some shock.........................

A&K yearning and churning for one another, then the over dose of high drama but substance will survive i.e pyar. B/w we all will  need some soporific drug to sleep.

mink

Go to top