All mkapians read IMPORTANT

Posted: 11 years ago

Mkapians  suggest you go to IPKKND forum and see what dedication towards a season 2 for their show they making to see happen.. in one day they have made 500 calls to sp.I know its hard work but to see arja im willing to put in the effort.. or you? i know in the passed we haven't been successful regarding performances etc of arja but that was something not entirely in our control.. and lets make a new start now and request arja show/mkap2 we have nothing to lose we have already been through the worst of losing Pratigya so been burnt already. Lets be strong and united and fight fight for this. 

Where is our fighting spirit for Pratigya season 2?

We want mkap2 or Arja in new show?

How can the fans make it happen?

Yes  its partly in our hands because dmg got season 2 because of public demand but calling is most effective in this type of thing. So far Nechu has called sp and they said if further development happens then they will let her know. Everyone call sp.tell pearl grey we want arja in mkap2 or a new show by her, tweet to rajbaddhan, rajansingh, starplus etc for mkap2 or a new show of arja. 

Please everyone call to sp and say you want pratigya season 2 if not that then arja in new show if there is enough of us requesting which means a demand for them to come as on-screen jodi again then it can happen, right now both are committed to other projects but as far as i know they are short term so after a few months we can see arja together if a ch or ph or pearl grey sees the demand.

Starplus
The numbers - 180030007827 ( toll free )
                             02267227777/ 912267227777
                             02266305555 /91-22-66305555

Pearl grey facebook more important than her twitter as she isn't active on there.

http://www.facebook.com/pearl.grey.50?ref=ts&fref=ts

but you can tweet her too.

@pearlgrey1

others associated with sp

tweet @rajansinghstar. starplus, @staraniljha.@rajbhaddan.

ps: I will update all contact details shorty. ipkknd forum inspired me that if they can get sarun then we can get arja.

who is with me? 😛

Edited by Khushi96 - 11 years ago
For your Last Question...Meh!!!!Anything for ArJa...will come up with ma call details soon...Havung tests these day,so time shorthage :( :/
I m in👍🏼Anything for kriya...did call once and u know what they repliedAnyway will try again😊
thanks snigs dear don't lose hope from one reply.. even ipkknd fans got that reply and some got positive some got mixed all call operator's are different some are stupid some are better than others 😆

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

I m in👍🏼Anything for kriya...did call once and u know what they repliedAnyway will try again😊
Originally posted by Khushi96

thanks snigs dear don't lose hope from one reply.. even ipkknd fans got that reply and some got positive some got mixed all call operator's are different some are stupid some are better than others 😆

Ya right it;s really confusing that different operators n different reply😳 !but when we asked them about MKAP ends all ppl replied same that it's not ending😲this is just ridiculous

Yeah that was really bad so even i have mixed feelings on calling but maybe they have improved since then 😆

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

[/QUOTE]Ya right it;s really confusing that different operators n different reply😳 !but when we asked them about MKAP ends all ppl replied same that it's not ending😲this is just ridiculous[/QUOTE]
Me wid u 🤗
I had called yesterday one lady picked up the phone and I said all that we want pratigya season 2 is there any news r any chance of pratigya season 2 yet r in future ??
She said :nothing till now bt will surly pass my request further !
So we shld call them and make them realise Kriya arja importance 😊
me too wid you😊,,,,,,anythng for kriy/Arja😳
PEarlGrey not replying to any of the tweets😕😔
only 2-3 of them r tweeting her,,,,i req all to tweet her,,,v need to force her to reply us😉,,so keep spamming by tweeting her d same thing,,
Originally posted by Snehal21

PEarlGrey not replying to any of the tweets😕😔
only 2-3 of them r tweeting her,,,,i req all to tweet her,,,v need to force her to reply us😉,,so keep spamming by tweeting her d same thing,,
exactlyy...i wad nt teeetin regularly...nw dat she is active in twutter i'll start too...spaam  on guyss...lets force her to reply usss