Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

show is going offair soon...:((( (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Ashish rocks...Clap n I'll really miss his smile everynight!! :( even if the show did'n't gt high trps still I loved it  just 2 c a glance of Ashu!! bt now... CryCry so gna miss him!!! He sets ma tv screen on fiiire!! When the show ends I won't hav nothing 2 do at night!! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "show is going offair soon...:((( (Page 4)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Zeenat...

...Zeenat...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Its been ages since logged in on IF and when I did I get this news. Well really hope Ashish gets a purrrfect role were he will achieve of success. My best wishes accompany him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishmandygillShanUlasArhainAshish

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Not surprised at all!Dead I knew this wud happen, afterall these are the consequences of thir boring storyline! ShockedHope Ak gets a show thats suitable for him next not any random serial!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishmandygillShanUlasArhainAshish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hope Ashu gets sumthng really wooow.. b it an awesum show.. or a supa hit movie!! sumthng lik DDLJ or KKHH!! He's so hard working n talented.. a flawless actor.. deserves all the success n happiness in the world!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillShanUlasArhainAshish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Ashish rocks...Clap n I'll really miss his smile everynight!! :( even if the show did'n't gt high trps still I loved it  just 2 c a glance of Ashu!! bt now... CryCry so gna miss him!!! He sets ma tv screen on fiiire!! When the show ends I won't hav nothing 2 do at night!! Cry

yes sherni even i am feeling a bit sad..although i don't like the show but was happy to see him on screen..now there will be no AK on screenCry! and god knows till when! do u know if he has any plans of what he is going to do after the show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
m shure he'll b bk shoon lyk aftr dek fauran lmyam millaa INSHALLAAH sumthn big wil b at his sidee v v shoonnn

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I'm sure he'll b open 4 good offers @mandy!! hope soon he'll gt a wooow role in an awesum show or a hit  bolly movie.. tough luv 2 c him everyday on screen...  but just want the best 4him!!Embarrassed he's a superstar.. better than SRK.. surely his talents will b noticed soon.. 

Edited by sherni_ashish - 09 December 2012 at 3:36am

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
ending the shows on happy note is good rather then boring the audieances so i dont mind if these shows are given proper end

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.