Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK - Madhulisa, chup chaap leti raho! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Superb post !!!!!!!! Completely loved today's episode .. Every bit of it was sooo romantic yet funny :P and yes RK is never gonna change and probably I don't even want him to change I just love the way he is <3

Ur post sed it all :)

And the best moment was wen madhu was sleeping and he caressed her and saw her mehendi and in the end just slid his hand underneath her's (awww :') )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSMoronsKiMallika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK - Madhulisa, chup chaap leti raho! (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
lovely post

SaiSMoronsKiMallika

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post Vicky, RK would have a problem to touch Madhu when she is fully concious, as soon as she opened her eyes, he pulled away, I think the half marriage is what's stopping him, when they are fully married I think he will be more free.
Rishbala's dialogues to each other were really good, I was watching them with small bursts of giggles LOL, but when he told off the Bhatia's is when I burst out laughing. But the care RK gave to MB today you can really see the love he has for her now. So it was the right balance of nok jok, BBB and romance. Lovely episode. 

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 04 December 2012 at 4:39pm

SaiSMoronsKiMallika

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Beautiful. Enjoyed reading it. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Victoria, Superb analysis.

And your last line. Thanks god. You noticed it too.
I haven't said it in this forum yet, as it will be another rumor and many will throw chappals at me. But For some days, I have been thinking Madhu's death! I feel that if there will tragic ending, Madhu might die in the end of the show, & today the way she felt dizzy and didn't care about her conditions made me in doubt again. I felt like it was symbolic. Confused

MoronsKiMallika

HopelessLove

HopelessLove

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
wow!! wow!!!

absolutely agree with your RK analysis... His expressions are always going to be mixed with that gruff.. that is his nature!!!!

MoronsKiMallika

anushka2112

Goldie

anushka2112

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@victoria   love ur post...:)

MoronsKiMallika

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
superb analysis...
loved it

MoronsKiMallika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.