Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK - Madhulisa, chup chaap leti raho! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

..Scarlet..

Groupbie

..Scarlet..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I am dying for tom. Episode. I like this bigda nawab. Hope he never change. Love too see another color of love:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK - Madhulisa, chup chaap leti raho! (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paG0l

At work and wont be able to see the episode until much later but cant wait after reading your post...What I love about this show is that they havent yet completely changed the nature/personalities of the leads even after showing them having feeling for each other unlike most shows where the leads take a 180 degree flip in their personas after falling in love...hope that Madhubala doesnt change in its essence

You will like the episode and i also hope that MRK's basic characters do not change.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

arpita20

IF-Rockerz

arpita20

today's epi is mindblowing...
dialogues are the powerful points in MB...as usual..
i like deeps dialogues today also

SaiS

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

@Barunlicious and Leverne. Thanks.:-)

SaiS

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

Really todar's episode was nice and it was a releif to see rk being rk even when his biwi was not well..cv's handeled his character so wisely..i had also thought dat they would show some very emotional drama on rk's part bt though his eyes were all soft n said everything ,his hashness was in place..rk's luv is really gonna be dat way only..he won't stop bajaoing his biwi..LOL

btw ur analysis was very nice..luved reading it..Smile

Lol, RK is not emotionally expressive but those little things he does and the way he looks at MB , they make MB feel like singing.Embarrassed

Drashti13SaiS

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

RK is NEVER gonna change - deal with it.LOL

By change , i mean, pyaar ko gusse aur attitude ke mast tadke ke saath jataana uskaa isshtyle hai , pyaar-dulaar mein bhi ijjat kaa  kulfi faaluda banaana uskaa talent hai. He cannot and will not change that. Harshness is his attitude and what we saw of him with Madhu today, is his softest side possible. Pyaar karega bhi toh bhi Madhu ki utaarna nahiin chhod sakega. 

Like we discussed yesterday about RK, he just had to come running due to the pull of Madhu's love and his own heart that is attached to his Biwi. MB's eyes said it all , when she saw her paglaa jaanwar pati's reflection in that water. He was angry at himself for having showed up and he looked like a total brat who has been given some punishment as he told MB to do her 'taam-jhaam'.

And the moment his Biwi fainted? From Bittuji to Radhaji to the whole khaandaan, RK literally put everyone in mixer grinder. Biwi behosh kaise ho gayi? Angry...dryclean kar daalo sabko totally, kisi ki galtee ho ya na ho.LOL

I don't think Madhu even cared about falling sick or the pain she suffered. She saw RK , he came for her and that meant everything to her. 

RK wouldn't have caressed her hand or patted her head to ease her uncomfortable sleep, if MB would have been in her senses. You get to see this side of his when MB is not looking and she cannot see it.

He was still being his signature bigdaa nawaab self as he sunaaoed MB so much - Madhulisa, ziddi and all- but MB? She was only seeing the man she is madly in love with. I don't know if RK will ever be able to realize or express what he feels for MB, but MB can see it and feel it even if RK never says it. 

Umm, isn't RK's possessivenss sorta unsettling? He doesn't know it yet that MB has been poisoned and yet he insulted his whole family so angrily because MB was ill. He has refused the nurse's services and he has gone to sleep holding MB's hand so that her sleep eases. Imagine him when he realizes and accepts that he loves his Biwi? All the best my, sorry, RK's Madhulisa. Wink

Dabang moment: RK telling Madhubala to shut up so that he can utaaro the ijjat of his whole family.Clap

Awww moment: Madhubala losing consciousness with a smile on her lips and RK's image in her eyes. Errm, it strangely looked dramatic enough to be her death moment . Especially that 'Tum aa gaye?" line. Ouch

awesome post Clap you've summed up everything so well...loved ur style too LOL "he can utaaro the ijjat of his whole family.Clap"

SaiS_Divya_

Drashti13

IF-Dazzler

Drashti13

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
lovely post..very beautifully written...Thumbs Upabsolutely rocking epi ..loved each and every bit of it...rishbala all the way...Clap

SaiS

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by love.abhay

Really todar's episode was nice and it was a releif to see rk being rk even when his biwi was not well..cv's handeled his character so wisely..i had also thought dat they would show some very emotional drama on rk's part bt though his eyes were all soft n said everything ,his hashness was in place..rk's luv is really gonna be dat way only..he won't stop bajaoing his biwi..LOL

btw ur analysis was very nice..luved reading it..Smile

Lol, RK is not emotionally expressive but those little things he does and the way he looks at MB , they make MB feel like singing.Embarrassed

that is d basic thing about rk's character..n madhu was right today when she said k main ab tumhe itne achhe se pehchan ne lagi hoon k tumhare dil ki baat samajh jaoon(smthing lyk dat).. she understands how much he cares 4 her even if he never tries to show it..Smile

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.