Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK - Madhulisa, chup chaap leti raho! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
loved ur analysis
I loved the way Rk bajaoed bhatia family i hope he will come to know abt dips kand soon
Loved rishbala scenes , ziddi biwi n madhilisa was too gud LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13madmadonaMoronsKiMallikaSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK - Madhulisa, chup chaap leti raho! (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Heheheh, here I was imagining full emo scenes of "Madhu, Madhu, aakhein kholo, Madhu!" in the best classical tradition and RK comes by STILL sulking over the things he has to do for love LOLLOLLOL

It was great the way they handled his character today - he's dying inside but upar se wahi RK! And how she fell! Another second and she would have hit the ground.

Great epi. The Bhatia company seems to have brainwashed Radhaji thoroughly. Frankly didn't like them all trooping through RK-Madhu's room ConfusedDead

And yes, that 'tum aa gaye' was worthy of a death scene but I liked it. 
Bubble

I know.LOL...RK was like - what am i doing here!AngryLOL...I think the creatives understand RK better than us because they ensure that RK never goes out of RK. He was scolding MB and she was jus smiling - because she loves him as he is. 

Bhatias are hopeless.RK should just ban them from even entering his room. 

Maybe, MB will die like that only. Seeing RK one last time. 

soapbubbleDrashti13abhaylovepiaSaiS

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

loved ur analysis
I loved the way Rk bajaoed bhatia family i hope he will come to know abt dips kand soon
Loved rishbala scenes , ziddi biwi n madhilisa was too gud LOL

I think RK will do a round 2 of insulting his family again tomorrow.LOL...Biwi beshkeemti hai.Embarrassed

Drashti13abhaylovepiaSaiShifzaa

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
loved your analysis...the episode was superbb..Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepiaMoronsKiMallikaSaiS

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

loved your analysis...the episode was superbb..Star

It was. i can watch it again also.Big smile

Drashti13SaiSankita24

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Heheheh, here I was imagining full emo scenes of "Madhu, Madhu, aakhein kholo, Madhu!" in the best classical tradition and RK comes by STILL sulking over the things he has to do for love LOLLOLLOL

It was great the way they handled his character today - he's dying inside but upar se wahi RK! And how she fell! Another second and she would have hit the ground.

Great epi. The Bhatia company seems to have brainwashed Radhaji thoroughly. Frankly didn't like them all trooping through RK-Madhu's room ConfusedDead

Bubble

I know.LOL...RK was like - what am i doing here!AngryLOL...I think the creatives understand RK better than us because they ensure that RK never goes out of RK. He was scolding MB and she was jus smiling - because she loves him as he is. 

Re creatives knowing RK, such a reassuring thing, na? It's great when they have a solid hold over their characters. Now they've nicely brought Madhu up to be a unique character as well. Good job.

Yeah, considering she's a prem deewani, that's the way she'll die - seeing RK one last time. Very true. 
I think such love is very powerful - people think it gives great power to the person being loved but actually it's the one that does the loving that is transformed - when it goes beyond a point, the lover holds everything.
uff, I'm such a romantic. D'oh
Bubble

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsDrashti13sree.gattuSaiSMoronsKiMallikars12345-PoisonIvy-

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
it was so nice me too happy i am afraid for tomorrow when rk knows that his wify eat sargi from dustbin omg mdhau ki shamat anay wali hay. and dips to gai kam say. sasu ma ka atmad bhi giaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Bubble

Re creatives knowing RK, such a reassuring thing, na? It's great when they have a solid hold over their characters. Now they've nicely brought Madhu up to be a unique character as well. Good job.

Yeah, considering she's a prem deewani, that's the way she'll die - seeing RK one last time. Very true. 
I think such love is very powerful - people think it gives great power to the person being loved but actually it's the one that does the loving that is transformed - when it goes beyond a point, the lover holds everything.
uff, I'm such a romantic. D'oh
Bubble

Bubble, that is not called being romantic. Its called understanding what true love is and how deep its intensity runs and well, you know that very well. Big smile

soapbubbleDrashti13SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.