RK - Madhulisa, chup chaap leti raho!

Posted: 11 years ago
RK is NEVER gonna change - deal with it.πŸ˜†

By change , i mean, pyaar ko gusse aur attitude ke mast tadke ke saath jataana uskaa isshtyle hai , pyaar-dulaar mein bhi ijjat kaa  kulfi faaluda banaana uskaa talent hai. He cannot and will not change that. Harshness is his attitude and what we saw of him with Madhu today, is his softest side possible. Pyaar karega bhi toh bhi Madhu ki utaarna nahiin chhod sakega. 

Like we discussed yesterday about RK, he just had to come running due to the pull of Madhu's love and his own heart that is attached to his Biwi. MB's eyes said it all , when she saw her paglaa jaanwar pati's reflection in that water. He was angry at himself for having showed up and he looked like a total brat who has been given some punishment as he told MB to do her 'taam-jhaam'.

And the moment his Biwi fainted? From Bittuji to Radhaji to the whole khaandaan, RK literally put everyone in mixer grinder. Biwi behosh kaise ho gayi? πŸ˜‘...dryclean kar daalo sabko totally, kisi ki galtee ho ya na ho.πŸ˜†

I don't think Madhu even cared about falling sick or the pain she suffered. She saw RK , he came for her and that meant everything to her. 

RK wouldn't have caressed her hand or patted her head to ease her uncomfortable sleep, if MB would have been in her senses. You get to see this side of his when MB is not looking and she cannot see it.

He was still being his signature bigdaa nawaab self as he sunaaoed MB so much - Madhulisa, ziddi and all- but MB? She was only seeing the man she is madly in love with. I don't know if RK will ever be able to realize or express what he feels for MB, but MB can see it and feel it even if RK never says it. 

Umm, isn't RK's possessivenss sorta unsettling? He doesn't know it yet that MB has been poisoned and yet he insulted his whole family so angrily because MB was ill. He has refused the nurse's services and he has gone to sleep holding MB's hand so that her sleep eases. Imagine him when he realizes and accepts that he loves his Biwi? All the best my, sorry, RK's Madhulisa. πŸ˜‰

Dabang moment: RK telling Madhubala to shut up so that he can utaaro the ijjat of his whole family.πŸ‘

Awww moment: Madhubala losing consciousness with a smile on her lips and RK's image in her eyes. Errm, it strangely looked dramatic enough to be her death moment . Especially that 'Tum aa gaye?" line. 
Edited by VictoriaHot - 11 years ago
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

RK is NEVER gonna change - deal with it.πŸ˜†

By change , i mean, pyaar ko gusse aur attitude ke mast tadke ke saath jataana uskaa isshtyle hai , pyaar-dulaar mein bhi ijjat kaa  kulfi faaluda banaana uskaa talent hai. He cannot and will not change that. Harshness is his attitude and what we saw of him with Madhu today, is his softest side possible. Pyaar karega bhi toh bhi Madhu ki utaarna nahiin chhod sakega. 

Like we discussed yesterday about RK, he just had to come running due to the pull of Madhu's love and his own heart that is attached to his Biwi. MB's eyes said it all , when she saw her paglaa jaanwar pati's reflection in that water. He was angry at himself for having showed up and he looked like a total brat who has been given some punishment as he told MB to do her 'taam-jhaam'.

And the moment his Biwi fainted? From Bittuji to Radhaji to the whole khaandaan, RK literally put everyone in mixier grinder. Biwi behosh kaise ho gayi? πŸ˜‘...dryclean kar daalo sabko totally, kisi ki galtee ho ya na ho.πŸ˜†

I don't think Madhu even cared about falling sick or the pain she suffered. She saw RK , he came for her and that meant everything to her. 

RK wouldn't have caressed her hand or patted her head to ease her uncomfortable sleep, if MB would have been in her senses. You get to see this side of his when MB is not looking and she cannot see it.

He was still being his signature bigdaa nawaab self as he sunaaoed MB so much - Madhulisa, ziddi and all- but MB? She was only seeing the man she is madly in love with. I don't know if RK will ever be able to realize or express what he feels for MB, but MB can see it and feel it even if RK never says it. 

Umm, isn't RK's possessivenss sorta unsettling? He doesn't know it yet that MB has been poisoned and yet he insulted his whole family so angrily because MB was ill. He has refused the nurse's services and he has gone to sleep holding MB's hand so that her sleep eases. Imagine him when he realizes and accepts that he loves his Biwi? All the best my, sorry, RK's Madhulisa. πŸ˜‰

Dabang moment: RK telling Madhubala to shut up so that he can utaaro the ijjat of his whole family.πŸ‘

Awww moment: Madhubala losing consciousness with a smile on her lips and RK's image in her eyes. Errm, it strangely looked dramatic enough to be her death moment . Especially that 'Tum aa gaye?" line. 

Red- ClapClapClap

I was certainly hoping for this type of reaction from RK, after I read the horde of articles...I am so glad CVs kept it like that. I am so looking forward to watch the epi!!!!!

Madhu's Ishq is soul of the show.😳 The way she looks '.she calms '..she jokes '.she pacifies her man 'its like she is molding every single beat of his heart.😳 RK's dialogues bring entertainment to the show and Madhu brings warmth/depth to the show. A perfect match.😊

Teri Deewani ''ufff such a soulful song expressing Madhu's love turning into Junoon '' Drashti Dhami is blessed with mesmerizing eyes😊 '..pouring emotional turbulence beautifully'..the way she looked at RK ...it was such a beautiful moment ...I dont think so RK noticed that or may be he could not emote anything πŸ˜•...but it was Madhu's much awaited moment😳 ...Perhaps victory of her belief in RK😳...

I am surprised looking at the way she is seeping him inside her'...knowing what his heart or mind is saying '...she has started learning to anticipate his actions/emotions so beautifully that even RK is amused ''...but the scene where Madhu was unconscious in his arms ...it looked very tragic ...and her unfinished lines ...Tum Aa gaye RK were...ahhh...it was painful ( may be I am reading too much )

PS: Is duniya main RK aur bhagwaan ke alawa Madhu bhe Ziddi hai πŸ˜†

Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Originally posted by surabi

Red- πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was certainly hoping for this type of reaction from RK, after I read the horde of articles...I am so glad CVs kept it like that. I am so looking forward to watch the epi!!!!!

Good na? RK's basic character cannot change and even MB loves him as he is . Her bigdaa nawaab.πŸ˜†
great analysis
great fun reading it πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ
rk ne jo apni family ki halat patli ki ,just great
kal jab food poisoning ka pata chalega tab kya hoga ...
Originally posted by Manonids

Madhu's Ishq is soul of the show.😳 The way she looks '.she calms '..she jokes '.she pacifies her man 'its like she is molding every single beat of his heart.😳 RK's dialogues bring entertainment to the show and Madhu brings warmth/depth to the show. A perfect match.😊

Teri Deewani ''ufff such a soulful song expressing Madhu's love turning into Junoon '' Drashti Dhami is blessed with mesmerizing eyes😊 '..pouring emotional turbulence beautifully'..the way she looked at RK ...it was such a beautiful moment ...I dont think so RK noticed that or may be he could not emote anything πŸ˜•...but it was Madhu's much awaited moment😳 ...Perhaps a victory of her belief in RK😳...

I am surprised looking at the way she is seeping him inside her'...knowing what his heart or mind is saying '...she has started learning to anticipate his actions/emotions so beautifully that even RK is amused ''...but the scene where Madhu was unconscious in his arms ...it looked very tragic ...and her unfinished lines ...Tum Aa gaye RK were...ahhh...it was painful ( may be I am reading too much )

PS: Is duniya main RK aur bhagwaan ke alawa Madhu bhe Ziddi hai πŸ˜†

Hmm. I think RK can see and understand the depth of MB's love and passion for him, but he cannot feel it because he is not Madhubala.Its like you know the other person loves you but that FEELING , that burning , you cannot feel it like that person feels it.

Madhubala has surrendered to RK and being her soulmate she has to absorb him. 

You are not reading too much. It was shot like that and acted out like that. It was like MB saw RK for the last time as she was dying and she was content in her last hour.
Heheheh, here I was imagining full emo scenes of "Madhu, Madhu, aakhein kholo, Madhu!" in the best classical tradition and RK comes by STILL sulking over the things he has to do for love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was great the way they handled his character today - he's dying inside but upar se wahi RK! And how she fell! Another second and she would have hit the ground.

Great epi. The Bhatia company seems to have brainwashed Radhaji thoroughly. Frankly didn't like them all trooping through RK-Madhu's room πŸ˜•πŸ€’

And yes, that 'tum aa gaye' was worthy of a death scene but I liked it. 
Bubble
Originally posted by tabby999

great analysis
great fun reading it πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ
rk ne jo apni family ki halat patli ki ,just great
kal jab food poisoning ka pata chalega tab kya hoga ...

Biwi ko zukhaam bhi ho jaaye , wo RK ko tolerate nahin hotaa aur yahaan to Biwi full-on beemaar ho gayi hai. Sabki utaarna banta hai na.πŸ˜†
loved ur analysis
I loved the way Rk bajaoed bhatia family i hope he will come to know abt dips kand soon
Loved rishbala scenes , ziddi biwi n madhilisa was too gud πŸ˜†
Originally posted by soapbubble

Heheheh, here I was imagining full emo scenes of "Madhu, Madhu, aakhein kholo, Madhu!" in the best classical tradition and RK comes by STILL sulking over the things he has to do for love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was great the way they handled his character today - he's dying inside but upar se wahi RK! And how she fell! Another second and she would have hit the ground.

Great epi. The Bhatia company seems to have brainwashed Radhaji thoroughly. Frankly didn't like them all trooping through RK-Madhu's room πŸ˜•πŸ€’

And yes, that 'tum aa gaye' was worthy of a death scene but I liked it. 
Bubble

I know.πŸ˜†...RK was like - what am i doing here!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...I think the creatives understand RK better than us because they ensure that RK never goes out of RK. He was scolding MB and she was jus smiling - because she loves him as he is. 

Bhatias are hopeless.RK should just ban them from even entering his room. 

Maybe, MB will die like that only. Seeing RK one last time.