Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Mujhe goorne se aankhon ki roshni nahin tez hogi! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

anjaliipkknd

IF-Dazzler

anjaliipkknd

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Agree
Upar se RK se...'ahaan' sunne ko milaEmbarrassed(Cherry on the cake)Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzibeautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe goorne se aankhon ki roshni nahin tez hogi! (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

hey wow beautiful episode. Even I loved tears falling down to well, RK's reflection on well. Also loved catching falling scene and the way RK catch it.Clap
Just loved it wow amazing episode - loved each dialogue of Rishbala and specially RK's dialogue'
Today for change Sikki ka wo dialogue bhi acha laga ajkal jahan biwi ka palo udta hai wahin RK rehta hai joru ka gulam (something like this)

ROFL Joru ka gulam bol kaun raha tha jo khud joru ka gulam hai woh bhi bohat bada wala. Nice post saare mast dialogue share kiye tune. AMaine bhuleriya word RK se sikha tha aj bad night and bad dreams bhi sikh gayi hoon acha hai woh.Evil SmileROFL

Ritzi tune apni finger jalali uff tera kuch nahin ho sakta.ROFL

nice post ritzi just loved it.
Woh sabse acha tha Radhaji ki tubelight jali lekin RK ne smash kar diya.ROFL Muft mien Radhaji mien bakiyo ki bhi khatir daari ho gayi. The way RK got up aise lag raha tha a gaye chalo suru ho ja beta RK sabko bajanaDesiSmileys.com

lolz ur emo is too good LOLseriosuly mujhe bhi yehi laga LOL yes RK ne mujhe bhi bad nigh bad dreams sikhaya LOLnw i will use it too!!
seriosuly mera kuch nahin ho sakta kya kya karna padta hain rk ko dekhne ke liyeOuchLOL
thanksEmbarrassed

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

rk as usual best in his sarcasm,his lines always makes me laugh
Thanks Embarrassed on behalf of TM ya RK's dialogues and action always makes laugh.LOL

itsRitzi

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Nice post.,..!!

For me the aww moment was when...she fell down...and RK was holding her...
Madhu said...Tum aa gaye...aww...Day Dreaming

And as usual...awesome dialogues from RK...
and Madhu also did well there...she is slowly catching up...!!Wink

Loved the precap...and i just hope..Rk doesn't dismiss Dips..with just a "get out..."Sleepy

Thanks on behalf of TM

Ya Madhu's falling down and RK's catching scene was ausumn, I too loved it. Madhu said - Tu a agaye that was superb she just waited so much for RK.

Ya RK's dialogue was fab and haan Madhu too becoming smarter day by day like RK says his sherni.WinkEmbarrassed
Ya for precap we have to wait and watch what RK will do now.Evil Smile

White_lilyitsRitzi

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SuperNatural-

"Mujhe lagta tha duniya mein do hi log ziddi hain...ek main aur ek bhagwan...par yeh teesra kahase a gaya" LOLOLOL
ROFL Thanks on behalf of TM. I loved this dialogue too.Thumbs UpClap

itsRitzi

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
it was the best my other favourite dialogue was  bahut darrd ho raye hai  rk say  madhus reply was  nahi  menu kuddia kuddia  ho raye hai,   i have a different way of laughing   finally madhu answering rk back with rk type dialogue LOL

itsRitzibeautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashti13

awesome post..awesome epi.awesome dialogues  again by rk...loved the sweet rk\madhu nok\jhok and rk entry scene was very good. too...precap...rk ki bbb jaari rahegi for the bhatia family..esp dips ...after knowing the sargi  blunder.loved rishbala today...and the bg scores esp  teri deewani which goes perfectly on madhu\s condition..all in all a wonderful epi..Thumbs Up
Thanks on behalf of TM. Ya episode was totally nice with ausumn dailogues, scene and sweet Rishbala moments. Ya today too RK's class will be continued to Bhatia family specially Dips. Ya Teri deewani  bg song was just going perfectly on Madhu's condition. Ya episode was woderful.Thumbs UpEmbarrassedSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.