Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Mujhe goorne se aankhon ki roshni nahin tez hogi! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

great ClapClap
superb episode superb dialouges
dialogue ki baarish ready with umbrellasWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe goorne se aankhon ki roshni nahin tez hogi! (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Ritzie 2day rk was in total bbb mode.
i lovd his ol dialogues 2day.n aj itne dino bd uske muh se ahaann sunke dil garden garden ho gaya

itsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psk_01

nice post:-).
Epi was too good...
Party

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

Ritzie 2day rk was in total bbb mode.
i lovd his ol dialogues 2day.n aj itne dino bd uske muh se ahaann sunke dil garden garden ho gaya
aahan  usne kab bola wen biwi said dialogue? hw i missed itOuch

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I too loved his dialogues.

itsRitzi

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
The episode was fulltoo entertaining..i really enjoyed it...Big smile

KC was really so sweet..even better than i expected..loved the song sequence..i loved the way RK entered n madhu saw her image in water..bittuji clicking thr pics...Heart,madhu fainting after completing all the rituals..i was just waiting to see fainting...bt dt fall was little risky...RK caught her in the last minute almost going to hit the grounds...LOL

nautanki gang gathered to see madhu..god..i burst into laughter when Radhaji started crying after making mockery of herself...must say RK is more more mature than her...hitting them hard wd hs fodu dilogues..love him,,.then later nutanki gang started hitting Radhaji crystal clear heart...tubelight jalke bhuj gayi..haha...ROFL

madhu saying dialogues on RK's behalf n later saying"mera dimag itna to chal raha hai ki RK ki dil ki bad samjh sake "...awesome.. hum hai deewane bg ws also nice suits that sequence...sweet scene...RK holding madhu's hans..takin care f her..Embarrassed

precap is superb...Big smile

awww Ritzi u wrote the post even though your finger was burned...i love to comment in your posts..so thanks for doing this ahsaan...Embarrassed

Edited by ankita24 - 04 December 2012 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13itsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I too loved his dialogues.
Starhaina grt i was loosing count of dhaasu dialogues

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

The episode was fulltoo entertaining..i really enjoyed it...Big smile

KC was really so sweet..even better than i expected..loved the song sequence..i loved the way RK entered n madhu saw her image in water..bittuji clicking thr pics...Heart,madhu fainting after completing all the rituals..i was just waiting to see fainting...bt dt fall was little risky...RK caught her in the last minute almost going to hit the grounds...LOL

nautanki gang gathered to see madhu..god..i burst into laughter when Radhaji started crying after making mockery of herself...must say RK is more more mature than her..then later all started hitting Radhaji crystal clear heart...tubelight jalke bhuj gayi..haha...ROFL

madhu saying dialogues on RK's behalf n later saying"mera dimag itna to chal raha hai ki RK ki dil ki bad samjh sake "...awesome.. hum hai deewane bg ws also nice suits that sequence...sweet scene...RK holding madhu's hans..takin care f her..Embarrassed

precap is superb...Big smile

awww Ritzi u wrote the post even though your finger was burned...i love to comment in your posts..so thanks for doing this ahsaan...Embarrassed

and i love reading ur cmmnt thanks for it Embarrassedmy fingers are well fine LOL
yes i too loved rk entry too good and creative!! BG was dreamyEmbarrassedmadhu dialogue was sweet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13ankita24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.