Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

YASH 'S Moral

lomani Groupbie
lomani
lomani

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
right now yash is taking the entire situation as his brother's and his wife so he can easily talk about all the moral of truth and lies but when it will come up to him it might change every thing he might have a second thought on his morals...
he may completely change his thoughts bcoz unless n until u yourself does'nt face the situation u cant understand its pain 
when it will come to him and aarti than it will be intersting to see whats more important LOVE OR MORALS...
that time i m sure he l bend towards his love and not the morals
that time he i l understand morals r necessary for life but LOVE IS ITSELF A LIFE...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshreeshbhuvana90salmankhanrulzamourfouGCsmiley20Leevi05KS1000akui1984kholitalulujjjj-AarYaholic-taahir004gmsRkpickachugafulu14

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hahahaahahaha...i am also waiting to see his reaction after finding out abt the LIE...Gosh!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20kholita

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I am sure his reaction will be the same! and if his reaction is the same, that doesn't mean love is not important to him! eventually he will forgive aarti, but it won't be easy for him. and he said the same for Prateek. he didn't say that Prateek would never forgive Pari, he said it would be difficult, very difficult for him.
True love is life. However morals is a very important part too, esp for a person like Yash.

amourfouGCkholita

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yash has high morals it will be difficult for him when the truth comes out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
to gauge others reaction to a situation one doesn't need to go through the same...
i don't think his reactions will be different after knowing the truth... it will be the same... he will  feel bad as he is feeling bad for his bro... he will definitely think that he was cheated by aarthi... but as yash him selves says... after thinking about why aarthi did so... he might change hi attitude towards aarthi... but this will definitely takes time... coz itz not a small issue like aarthi leaving the house with out informing yash... itz a BIG one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCkholitaDMKJ_VB

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I am waiting to watch Yash's reaction about Aarti's lie i guess it would be the same as for his bro 's wife because a man of principle never leave his moral though he can't deny the force of his love towards Aarti yet he maintained his morals also ...waiting desperately to watch the powerful approach of writer about that mature and sensitive issue ...it would be prove a great lesson to all viewers a part of interesting scene ... 

DMKJ_VBkholita

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
agree, coze he never got any siyuation in his life yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yash is a man of principal and thats realy scare me, he must admit that The Dubey and Aarti lie in the first day is the reason that he meet with aarti,also his past hulk days will make it diffecult to eny woman to confess the truth, how can you tell  your man the truth if he become a Hulk that sscream,push and say horoble staf in public Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index