Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Magical.. For a better world he came

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
How scientific the whole episode was.. but still it was awesome to watch...
Every time when any of the bad deeds are done in this earth always there has to come a Vighna Binashak..( Destroyer of Bad deeds) ... And how wouldn't he be.. He is non other than the Power & Energy 's Son.. That Means.. he is the Time it self... Time never can stay away from the energy.. because.. Time is an dimension by which everything has to be measured right from the past to future...so all the deeds are to be done by Power+Energy. So Its all related .. 😊 Yeah Time can neither stay away from the Energy.. nor from the power...
Vighna Vinashak Is just present in each and every second.. when we waste our time.. we really insalt Ganapati Bappa 😊...hehe.. we still do that after knowing the truth.. 🥱... Khair..
Vighna Vinashak Mangal kari Shree Ganesh ki Jai... (Just a Thought )

I feel like that.. because... It has been defined that Time has devided it self into Purush & Prakriti.. but still it has to be in a form ... 😊.. I belive he is time... 😉...

He is only the one who is destroying every wrongs... how true and heart breaking it is...
Others will be doing wrong and selfish deeds.. and every time Adishakti and Mahadev has to pay for it...

any ways... Adishakti has invented her Son... she created him... but.. he became Mahadev's Laadle.. 😊 So Sweet... its all Magical I feel... everything is Magic at the same time Pure Science... 😊

Just a thought.. dun feel bad to give Feed backs and yeah.. some time I go crazy No Doubt 😆... So Posted It... luv ya all... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One of the best episodes of DKDM. The setting , parvati's words , little laddoo calling out to her
simply superb . loved the setting . glowing
parvati and laddoo both were glittering .

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ganesha's entry was superb...today's episode was superb...i'm waiting for the moment when  mahadev and bappa will come face to face...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the episode!
Perfect means Perfect entry for little Vinayaks entry
you just stared in awe,you couldnt help feel amazed
beautifully put together
-Reeti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

loved the episode!

Perfect means Perfect entry for little Vinayaks entry
you just stared in awe,you couldnt help feel amazed
beautifully put together

actually.. i couldnt stop my self to feel everything magical 😛.. i felt like am in a world of Magic.. 😆.. Some time I really wanna be one of those time's Living Being.. I dun mind if I would be a Tree.. or any living being.. 😆... aweee... i love it.. <3 <3.. lovely LAdooo muaah..
thnq... for the praise.. 😃
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post. The last part was awesome. The setting was magical. Loved the creation of Vinayak. 👏
one of d bestest epi. of DKDMD...
simply awesooome...just fab...
outstanding...loved laddoo to d core...
the way he said MAA...was just so awww...
he is super cuteee...
-Reeti- thumbnail
@Consuela... Thnq... sweety.. well please lemme know ur name 😉.. i dun knw it... But ya m familiar with ur posts and likes.. and comments ofcourse... but ur name is with which I am not familiar.. 😔
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rlrl

@Consuela... Thnq... sweety.. well please lemme know ur name 😉.. i dun knw it... But ya m familiar with ur posts and likes.. and comments ofcourse... but ur name is with which I am not familiar.. 😔

Sure dear and likewise I do not know ur name either tho familiar with ur posts. 😊😊
By the way my name is Tina.
-Reeti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: consuela

Sure dear and likewise I do not know ur name either tho familiar with ur posts. 😊😊
By the way my name is Tina.

Haha... its ok.. 😊...  Terrific Tina...😛... But i always write my name on my siggies.. 😆 haha..
Well My Only Name Is  R i t i ...