Episode 138 Discussion: 4th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 138  Discussion: 4th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ðŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3324911

Cheers,
SD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 138 Discussion - EOD Summary

Madhu:  Tum Aa Gaye ? Tum Aaye. Thanks RK.
RK:  Yahi Ishq ki Marzi Hai , Yahi Rabb ki Marzi hai 

Episode Events
RK comes to break Madhu's fast. Fast and KC Taam-Jhaam completed, Madhu faints, Doctor is called. Doctor puts Madhu on IV drip to rehydrate her and promises to send the blood report later in the morning. The Bhatias are upset and indulge in another round of calling Madhu a Drama ki Dukaan who made RK a Joru Ka Gulaam to keep Rads within their camp. Now I wonder, why are they trying so hard to keep Rads in their camp, when just a moment ago RK awarded them all with Mrs Kuku Bhatia and Performing Arts Nautanki Gang award, which meant basically he did not need Rads in his camp. So was all that drama so Rads does not befriend Madhu. Idiots! Don't they understand that befriending Madhu is all they have as a choice if they can be given a choice! if you ask me. Must watch episode for Rishbala moments, the story, the dialogues, the acting, the Fun and the overall entertainment.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Surabi, Gurtiluv
Page 2 - Munni_123, Namzz,  AreYaar
Page 3 - apolloartemis, Manonids, Soundarya, Charu, Red_Opium
Page 4 - kt25, SD
Page 7 - PreetD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hayyo rabba...
I loved todays epi. What I liked best was the way RK was shown- I know it looked like he was disrespecting the rituals...But I think it will be hard for him to turn a U turn all of a  sudden...At least he came!!!!He did not want to show her that he cares and was hiding his love/care in that angry outlook😆...I cannot get over the scene where he admired her mehendi 😳 and remembered he hiding it...Edited by surabi - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR... FINALLY

Yeah we knew this was going to happen for so many days now. When it happened it was like yes finally we move on. But I like the way RK reminded his mother the way she switches sides so easily and it has always gotten the better of her I have hope we might one day get a Radhaji revelation where she can see through the manipulative Bhatias. The Bhatias put aside it looks like Dipz truth is going to be out in the open soon from the precap. This is becoming an endless pattern things seem difficult for Madhu and in Dipz favor for a while but at the end Madhu always prevails. That is why I am for the new entry since this show needs a new form of conflict. The saas bahu politics can only carry the show forward for so long. Even in the Ganesh ji track Dipz seemed happy Madhu was not going to succeed but she did and got a new form of respect in the Kundra mansion YES the RK mansion since bhatia are just background clowns in the show so far. No one has been able to accomplish anything or do any serious damage to Rishbala. They only served the purpose for giving us a glimpse into RK's past and understanding him better.

Yes we got some great Rishbala scenes today the nok jok is finally back and the comfort level is coming. RK is still somewhat uncomfortable with Madhu acting a bit weird in front of him but today's epi showed his care is still very much there he is just trying hard to hide it and distance himself from Madhu. When she is awake he tells her he is just returning her favors for her taking care of him. When she is asleep he tells her nothing can ever happen to her while he is there and caresses her.
Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
today epi was awesome
esp
ahaan after so many days
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait to watch the episode...so exciting. Will be back later to read everyone's take.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehakariba

today epi was awesome
esp
ahaan after so many days

I totally love the way he says aaa haaan ðŸ˜³ Esp when he says m-a-d-h-u---- b-a-a-l-a... aaa haan ðŸ˜‰
Edited by hansa - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzz

Can't wait to watch the episode...so exciting. Will be back later to read everyone's take.

Namzz,

My advise. Don't even come here to read before watching the episode. Just enjoy it with your own eyes and then share feelings. Then you will do justice to the episode. You know what I mean...like we always feel after so many reads. The episode is must see.

Infact this is my advise for everyone today. Episode is A rated. 

I am gonna be slow today with my review. I would rather feel it before think of writing on it. Just three words. Beautiful, Poignant and Intelligent. 
Munni_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode.

Ziddi biwi ki ziddi pati ! 

Madulisa!

Nautanki drama company!

Parda down, shot khatam! 

VD cha gaya aaj! He is spot on! His expressions are impeccable!

A very intelligent episode I say!  

P.S : Not liking  DD's lipstick.😕
Edited by Munni_123 - 11 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 i liked RK's concern but in precap Bittuji stole the show again