Written Update 4/12/2012

Posted: 11 years ago
hi this is Mayisha  😃... I will be updating the episode today

Dadisa's room

Lal Singh says that Dadisa's BP is very low and he also says that it might have been because of over work due to Anandi's wedding while the entire family is standing there everyone starts to tell Ma'sa that she should stop being so worried about the wedding and that everyone is there to do all the work.

Lal Singh Bhairon and Shiv go out of the room. Lal Singh talks to Bhairon in front of Shiv and says that she might be depressed and it might not be because of just over work

Shivs House

Everyone is worried about Dadisa's health while they were about call him Shiv enters, Daddu starts scolding Sanchi about her Stupid performance. He says that he is sure that Dadisa's distress is because of her. Shiv is in Flash back mode and thinking about everything that Dadisa said in the room and what Lal Singh said later. Everyone is tensed about Dadisa.

Shiv calls someone and requests him to meet him.

Dadisa's room

Dadisa talking to Bhairon about Jagya and says emotional things about how he is going to spend time in jail and that they at least have remain happy for Anandi's sake. Dadisa says that she keeps reminding herself that she has to do it for Anandi's sake but whenever she thinks about Jagya she feels as if god had taken her life instead of put him in Jail. Bhairon tries to reconcile her. Anandi hears the entire conversation from the door.

Shiv's car

Shiv is going somewhere in his car

In the prayer room

Anandi is praying to Devi ma and she prays to her that is there no way that Jagya could be reunited with his family. She is also crying and prays to her that there is a miracle an the family get back there son

Shiv's car

Shiv is drowsy in his car and almost had an accident.

In the Singh household

Basant is furious with Sanchi and says that he has barely been able to control himself and he also thinks that Sanchi's Act was the reason for Dadisa's health.Gehna says that she is also worried but Bhairon and Sumitra convince him that Shiv will take care of Anandi and furthermore Anandi will be able to win Sanchi's heart with her good behavior.

Next morning Anandi is coddling Dadisa to have her medicine. Shiv comes to the house and asks about Dadisa's her health and he says that he want to have sweet from Dadisa's hand. Dadisa says that she wants to give him shagun but Shiv says that he does not want  it and instead says that what does she want. Dadisa gives a philosophical reply. Shiv asks her to close her eyes and as she opens them she sees Jagya. Everyone looks pleasantly surprised.

Hope all of you liked the update please don't mind if there was any mistake this was my first update 😛

Great update.👍🏼  Thank you.
very nice update...thanks!!
Great update 👍🏼
Lal Singh bana psychologist 🤢
Thanks for the great update Mayisha 😃
Thanx Mayisha for this lovely WU update 👍🏼
very nice update!
Thank you ! 
Fantabulous update 😊
thank you
thank u! 😊

shiv looked gr8t today 
nice update dear thanks 

I am disappointed with this serial's writers what has happened with them Their creative skills  have just become  ridiculous..yesterday what blunders they made in Sanchi's act which was very funny how does she know about so many little details of AnSh meetings they could have come up with a song where she could make fun of Anandi ( this is what i was expecting she will do something like this not that she will be performing and showing what what happened between AnSh in her own style )

Now this whole grief of Dadisaa and Shiv bailing out Jagaya was totally not requried to be handled in this way ..they ruined the track ..a complete not required track 

i don't undertsand DS pent up grief for her grand son? .I don't understand why she is so sad now. Infact she should be happy that he is on the right track and is improving. The family has forgiven him and he is also well aware of it. So there is no reason for  her and him  to think that he is lonely.DS has tolerated so much separation from her ladesar tolerated worst to worst time in her hope he will come back to her when it is confirmed to her he will come back  even not too long ago she was consoling sumitra after this marriage we will bring Jagaya back home she herself said now we don't need to worry that much for him  so all of a  sudden  what happened to her ? i think Jagaya gave her much hope i will come back soon so ?😕 once again cvs are going very inconsistent with DS 😕  

and i don't understand why shiv needs to  bail Jagaya out if he has to then why he let him go to jail ? Cvs after a long time developed some spine in Jagaya now instead of putting life in that spine they are just putting him under more burden of others doing things for him not he himself coming out of  his own problem .Jagaya has taken this step on his own to confess his mistake and ready to face punishment for it  and he won't be punished much he will come back soon as he didn't do any fraud for real But he needs to come out on his own That is needed for himself to come out clean and more reformed...man enough to handle his own problem without anyone's help so I don't understand why Shiv needs to bail him out ? Jagaya needs a life of his own not other's doing things for him, when he can do it on his own so why this help track ? If anyone needs to help him then why not Bhairo do it ?He threw him out of house when he thought he was wrong but when he thinks he is right let him bring his son  back but why Shiv ?i don't understand ?

And i also don't understand cvs nonsense of this whole railway proposal  fraud when there is no fraud for real just changes on soft copy first a collectot arrested without any solid proof of fraud just a soft copy now Shiv needed to give so much assurances to bail out Jagaya and i am dead confused  why ? Is there any fraud for real no? so CBI is doing what with Jagaya ?They should free him soon  It is just railway proposal  the proposal could be rejected if railway authorities are not convinced with it from where came fraud in it? ..cvs do you expect us to buy this illogical track .🥱

I will never understand  Cv's idea of..what is important. They rush through important tracks leaving a lot for the viewers to guess , make the track look poorly  directed and written . On the other hand they try hard to drag other tracks which don't need that much of explanation. Now important both tracks were highly rushed Jagaya's confession ( where we kept connecting what  made him do like this what happened where they could have have shown at least his thought process before coming to Jaitser to take this step )and also him coming out of this with Shiv absoultely not required to bail him out he could come out on his own but no .CVS can't handle AnSh and Jagaya's story separately .They mix them up everywhere .Now this week they could cover up marriage after that they could show Jagaya and Singhs reunion but they mixed both hence this Jagaya and singhs reunion looks  rushed now and completely in not required sense in this way 

sorry for a long post ..what can i do? ..i cannot stop my frustration ...i think it's only the actors who are putting effort in this serial  while cvs are really not putting any effort in writing  They are ignoring and producing such tracks that even a simple minded viewer can think better than them 
Edited by kikyo - 11 years ago