Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

mb trp woes (Page 2)

Lola13 Goldie
Lola13
Lola13

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
idubba is a online site where you,me, everyone can go there and click on the trp button.. not real TRPs.. they are just online trps.. Smile

want more infos.. just read the what the site says !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubalaa12

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
sorryShockedShockedShocked i just have to say what bull crapAngryAngryAngry i thought that the trps were closed for 3 monthsConfusedConfused what 3 months are up so quick and a huge 2 point drop in 1 week ohShockedShockedShocked plz i refuse to believe this crap so who ever made the rating chart plz jump of a cliff AngryAngryAngryAngry

p.s sorry to fend anyone but had to let of my frustrations EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vsoujanya

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
its fake
abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
i don't think its fake remember me too last month posted about trps so i am not happy to this trps.
JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Its fake Khamhoshyan cn nvr gt 4plus...
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
This is a disaster!!!
Such a huge fall in TRP. Why?
It doesn't make any sense, last week, Madhu realised she was in love and we had the most magnificent episode, but this week has been really good, all the shy glances and smiles, what could account for the fall in TRP?
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamzin43

sorryShockedShockedShocked i just have to say what bull crapAngryAngryAngry i thought that the trps were closed for 3 monthsConfusedConfused what 3 months are up so quick and a huge 2 point drop in 1 week ohShockedShockedShocked plz i refuse to believe this crap so who ever made the rating chart plz jump of a cliff Angry

p.s sorry to fend anyone but had to let of my frustrations Embarrassed

OMG, I don't understand this, it's a disaster, and totally unexpected. I thought everything was going well, what could make audiences turn away so suddenly?

The makers must be reeling, because if we don't know, i'm sure they also have no clue what has caused audiences just to leave like that, halved in one week the TRP...it's a disaster, that's the only way to explain it.

tamzin43

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index