Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a disaster!!!
Such a huge fall in TRP. Why?
It doesn't make any sense, last week, Madhu realised she was in love and we had the most magnificent episode, but this week has been really good, all the shy glances and smiles, what could account for the fall in TRP?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tamzin43

sorry😲😲😲 i just have to say what bull crap😡😡😡 i thought that the trps were closed for 3 months😕😕 what 3 months are up so quick and a huge 2 point drop in 1 week oh😲😲😲 plz i refuse to believe this crap so who ever made the rating chart plz jump of a cliff ðŸ˜¡

p.s sorry to fend anyone but had to let of my frustrations 😳

OMG, I don't understand this, it's a disaster, and totally unexpected. I thought everything was going well, what could make audiences turn away so suddenly?

The makers must be reeling, because if we don't know, i'm sure they also have no clue what has caused audiences just to leave like that, halved in one week the TRP...it's a disaster, that's the only way to explain it.
anjaliipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What the😲😭
I don;t think it's true
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is so fake! They have given 10+ ratings to BALH, which can never be true! Relax guys, this can never be true! :)
krithi12 thumbnail
i dont believe in this .lets wait till 19 Dec everything wil be clear
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
no yaar that is not true..Edited by ANJALI_SAMARIYA - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont  believe these figures.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The TRP Ratings From TAM Will Be Out After 17th December According To SBS.So Wait Till That TRP Ratings.All Other Ratings R Fake.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no..if u observe caefully its iTRP's which is meant for internet/mobile trps related to tune ins 

iTRPs ' Ratings for the people, by the people. First of all we are thankful to all the loyal viewers who have "tuned in" for their shows. Bang on guys!

Its just an android app... which is not at all considered as TRP its more or less like IF

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
itz fake...coz no show gets 10 TRP -_-...only IPL & cricket matches get ...
and the top show with highest TRP is Diya aur baati hum with 5 TRP & KBC with 6 TRP...so chill