The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

My Take on One Week of The Serial

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
The premise of this story is Karan's life.. the rest of the characters revolve around him and its narrated by a boy who gets a chance to look into ther lives closely... and is a big big Karnika fan...

Aftr one week of this show.. i think Karan-Kritz brk up story is unnecessarily stretched!  the premise is weak as the reason behind thr brk up is not revealed.. and karan's side of story... anger or longing or seriousness abt his rship with kritz didnt convince me mainly bcoz the other end of his story or Kritz angle was missing!  and with no solid reason given for thr brkup.. it was stretched and only revealed till this monday tht it was karan's decision to brk up.. the crucial part of story.."y" and "wat went wrong", to convince us, is still missing.. nor did the story teller convey it clearly if karan really still has feelings for Kritz or it was jst a situational overreaction to tht article.. so without kritz stance on this story.. the story feels incomplete..with only one side of a story..Embarrassed

k. this is strictly from a story POV.. i m do not want any details of Kritz-karan brkup.. i jst want VG to put Karan's story nicely.. its very very confusing the weakest link of The Serial..

soumya-chabra story is intersting and convincing..

Raj-Pihu story is good and realistic too..

Rohan's character is very close to normal person's character. his friends.. his family r all normal ppl..

All the other actors play thr character well and convincingly.. especially i luv the way sara has shaped up her character. .she is bitchy bt she is so soft spoken.. bt wat is she doing in this group is a mystery.. how she entered.. y she is involved is a big big mystery.. if no body cares her words, thn y is she called into this meeting in the first place!  unless its storyteller's idea to spice things up.. coz her character is really really intrsting..

obviously it luks from the things tht she wants to get close to karan.. and his friends r pushing him for Kittu.. wer as kittu is jst a ghost here.. sara's accusation on kittu arent justified.. bcoz again thr was no convincing backstory of karan-kritz told here.. nobody except the characters knows wat really transpired and the reason of this furore over karan-kritz high-profile brkup!  May b bcoz.. kritz is not ready and is not on board.. watever.. i feel this important link is missing in this storytelling of The Serial.. may b it will pick up pace once this angle is done and over with and some new intrsting drama enfolds in these character's lives..

I luv abigail.. she is good!

I even liked Vikrant Massey's character.. i wish to see more abt him..

k.. last bt not least i was here for Kritz.. bt looks like her story is done and told.. so i wont b back till kritz is in here..

so c u guys..

i applaud VG for such hatke idea.. bt wished it didnt revolve around a poor story and wud've liked to see lives of other characters too..

bt all the Best to VG.. may u achieve lot of success with ur new venture..

Edited by achiever - 04 December 2012 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1aparna4karanika

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
agree with some of ur points
bt i don't think the story is poor one...all karanika( i am saying only karanika ) fans wanted to know abt their break-up and reasons behind it
the story started with it...i am quite happy
the other characters are also given justice...it is shown how a relationship affects a friend circle
also the story is progressing and we will get to know more abt other actors too <3
yup a big applause to VG for trying a new concept and for KK too displaying his personal life
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Very well said !
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

agree with some of ur points
bt i don't think the story is poor one...all karanika( i am saying only karanika ) fans wanted to know abt their break-up and reasons behind it
the story started with it...i am quite happy
the other characters are also given justice...it is shown how a relationship affects a friend circle
also the story is progressing and we will get to know more abt other actors too <3
yup a big applause to VG for trying a new concept and for KK too displaying his personal life
agree.. fans wanted to know abt thr brkup.. and the hype it created generated curiosity for fans..

bt thn.. i wanted to see a story here and not learn abt KK*2 brk up or life aftr brkup.. i find tht thr story is already ending.. by this week's end thr story wud b over and viewers still wudnt know wat was the exact story of Karan involving kritz.. jst my POV!Embarrassed

i like the way thr f'ship has shown.. bt i utter again.. without a solid premise to quarrel it all seems too trivial!  U cant jst take the audience's knowledge abt karan-kritz brkup as ur premise.. u have to tell ur own story..

i want to know wat other ppl who had no knowlege of kk*2 brk or rship thinks abt The Serial..Embarrassed
payal_4 IF-Sizzlerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i dont think karan kritika's stry is unnecessary stretched .  one week or i could say just 4 days .. 
and other then karan and kritika ... other actors r also there .  i m quit happy they r given all characters equal screen space ...and their strys r revolving side by side with the Karanika's stry.

many karanika fans wants to know their brkup reason .if they reveal the suspense of their brkup in the beginning days , .. and more importantly without given us any details of other characters as all characters r linked to each other ...then there is no point to make a show .

other then their brkup reason ...
what will happen in their future track ,  we dunno  Wink

may b they will  show  some unknown side of Karanika's stry.

Edited by payal_4 - 04 December 2012 at 8:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index