-Mishu- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congo for new ff dear..
waiting 4 an update!!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                        Chapter 1

The guards opened the car door as soon as his car entered his mansion. He got out playing on the phone not looking at anyone. Yes, he was that arrogant and rude. He didn't care. He had fame and money and one other valuable property that no one knows of. 

The servants welcomed him and made sure everything in the house was proper as soon as he entered. He sat down on the sofa, while one of the servant placed his legs on the leg rest taking his shoe out. The other servant came with his regular whiskey drink. He casually took the whiskey in his hands dismissing all the servants.

He goes up the stairs as he causally sips his whiskey eyeing on a particular door. He smirks as she stops just outside of the door. He empties his glass throwing it someone where in the hallway. Slowly, he opens the door looking at his prized possession.

"hello biwi" (He smirks as he closes the door behind him. She looks at him with anger.) "ooff that anger of yours" (he steps closer and closer towards her. She steps back until she was against the wall. He sees tears. He raises his finger wiping them away) "you know biwi either you cry in a corner or you hate me." (She looks away in anger) "Anyway, why don't you get to your wifely duties? I want my night suit out by the time I come out of the shower" (he turns to walk away)

"Get it yourself!" (Rk turns around looking at her with a smile) "Okay, than I guess I will just change here." (He looks at her with seriousness while he slowly opens each button of his shirt very slowly. She equally looks at him with determination.) "aahaan I like that" (He says when she saw she is just as stubborn as him. He throws away his shirt across the room. She closes her eyes knowing what else is coming up) "biwi open your eyes, look at your sexy husband. Girls die over this body and you are closing your eyes when I am giving you free promo? That is unfair" 

He holds her face making her look at him.

"Don't turn your face away when I am talking to you." (She looks at him with pain and manages to push him away)

"don't touch me again, Rk. You might have married me but that does not mean you own me."

"ohh but I do. It is in the contract maybe you have forgotten. Allow me to summarize it for you" 

"I, Ms. Madhubala Shamsher Malik, legally marries Mr. Rishab Kundra until I fully repays him her debts. Until then, she will remain married to Mr. Rishabh Kundra and fulfill all the duties that a wife should. If by any chance, she tries to null this marriage, than Mr. Rishab Kundra has full rights to take Madubala's property or anything of valuable to repay his debt.  She will change her surname to Mrs.Madhubala Rishb Kundra and listen to everything Mr. Rishab Kundra needs WITHOUT saying anything otherwise."

Well there is more to it but I hope you got the point. Now, biwi why don't you do what your husband asks for you to do? Or else I don't mind giving you more promos. 

He winks at her with his hands already reaching his waist slowly opening his belt buckle. Madhu immediately closes her eyes shaking her head yes.

"Good. See I am not much of a bad guy at all. If only you listen." (He closes in on her on purpose just to see her reaction. She could feel his breath close to her, closer enough to smell the alcohol. She immediately turns her face away. RK notices it) "What happened? Don't like my close presence"

"Your presence repulses me. She pushes him away before running out of the room"

He looks at her retreating figure "Madhubala aahaan" (he smirks before making his way towards the bathroom) 

Note: 
I know it is short but give me some time. It takes me time to get into the flow πŸ˜†
Edited by mrs.msk - 11 years ago
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘wow! its the trademark RK here with his trademark smirk! πŸ˜ƒIt was a great read! hope to see another update soon.😊 poor madhu tho.
gud start and plz add me to your pm list
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start. Looking forward 2 more.
Pujark3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Waw amazing update love it
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb..<3
continue soon !

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant FF. I just loved it. πŸ˜†
Pls continue it and update the next part soon. 😳
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
amazing start. loved 1st part. hope u write more.
update soon and PM me.
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome start <3