FF: Intertwined Destiny [Ch.17-Pg.146] 6.2.14 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Just read all the chapters.Nice FF.Iv sent buddy request to ur rishbala pm id.Plz pm me 4m next time
Hey guys,

I will be giving two updates this week!😳
Originally posted by mrs.msk

Hey guys,

I will be giving two updates this week!😳

Thank You

Waiting for the Updates
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Thank You

Waiting for the Updates

sorry gusy for the dealy
but will try to make it as long as i can for the waiting😳
                       Chapter 9

Madhu looks at the car in front of her that stopped mere inch away from her. "oye can't you see where you are going? You were just about to hit me." (She picks up her bags in anger from the ground. She heard the car door open up. She was glad so she can give the owner a piece of her mind. She collects her bags turning around to yell but her voice got stuck inside her throat.)

He looks at her with a smirk and neared her.

"hello sweetheart. Did I scare you?" (He leans closer to her. Madhu tried to look away but his eyes were so captivating. The world around her seem to stop. She didn't hear the horns, people voices anymore. It was just her and RK looking at one another.) "beautiful" (he whispers near her face. Madhu comes out of the trace and tries to move him away from him but he wouldn't budge. The car horns got louder and louder, people were yelling and looking at them with anger. She has never been this embarrassed before in her life.)

"Please move"

"Since you say it so nicely" (RK stands up straight, Madhu picks her bags and holds them close to her chest and tried to walk away but he stopped her)

"let me drop you home" (He says with a smirk)

"No. I don't take ride from strangers and especially from a person like you"

She pushes him away and begins walking. RK looks at her with a smile and gets into his car following her and honking at her. Everyone looks at her while Madhu kept her head down unable to say anything. 

"Get in the car or I will keep doing this"

"Go away. You are only ruining your image by following a middle class girl. It will be in the papers tomorrow."

"Its fine I will just say I was following my lover. Madhubala Malik" 

She stops and looks at him with anger. 

"I am RK sweetheart, I can do anything. Either sit in the car or read the headlines tomorrow. What say? I could see the headlines "RK badnam hua Madhubala ke liye" Very nice nah. Imagine your family's surprise shocked faces."

"you wouldn't..."

"Actually, I could call the newspaper and give them this tip myself. They all will be here within minutes. Think about it. I just want to give you a ride. That's all. Promise"

"A ride? Fine."

She sits in the car holding on to the bags. She tried not to look his way. Madhu gives him directions to her house or so he thought. She laughs from the inside.

"That's it stop here. My house is here"

RK looks at the place with a smirk "Police Station" Madhu gets out of the car and takes a rikshaw to her house leaving RK all alone. "I like it...next time Madhubala...ahaan"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madhu looks at RK standing there with his famous smirk that he always has on. He holds a spake key chain in his hand wiggling it back and fourth in front of her eyes. 

"Good thing the security guard has a master copy. Now, as I had promised before, your punishment. What shall I give you? (He walks around her in circle) You excel in everything, that I give you. hmm what can I give you? (He stops in front of her...) I got an idea...how about...

He leans closer to her..Madhu leans back trying to give as much space as she can between up but it was hopeless. He snakes his arm around her waist pulling her towards him. Both look at one another just like their first meeting. There was so much to his eyes. There were some hidden emotions that he doesn't show to the world. She raises her hand to touch his face. The minute her hand touched his face, RK lets go of her. She falls on the ground looking at him with anger. He helps her get up while she rubs her bum due to pain.

"This is what you get for doing that little trick of yours."

"Whatever. It is not going to stop me either."

"Biwi, I don't think you are in a position to argue with me." 

He pulls her trapping her arms behind her back with one hand while with the other hand he touches her face. She moves her head from left to right to shake his hand away but it only made him hold her harder and closer towards him. 

"Stop moving or else..." 

He whispers close to her ear. His free hand snakes toward her shoulders and onto her back which was open. She shivers feeling his touch. Immediately, she stops moving closing her eyes. She didn't dare look at him and for some reason she was liking his touch. She felt his hand move toward her left shoulder again. His touch was bringing warm sensation wherever he touched her. It was tingling her underneath her skin. She moves her head to the side, unknowingly, her lips starts to shiver in anticipation. RK bends his head at the crock of her neck, which she left open all for him. Slowly, he started kissing her neck, making her flinch in pain and pleasure. His hand that held her hands leg go of her...Madhu snakes her arms around his neck bringing him even closer, if that was even possible. 

Madhu puts her face near his head taking in his scent..she was lost in his sense more than his touch. RK smirks seeing her reaction...he loved the feeling of her skin...it soothed him for some reason. RK lets go of her in a jerk making her come out of her dreamland. 

"Not so fast sweetheart...you can't have me just yet."

"go to hell RK." 

Madhu looks at him with anger..she was more angry at herself for giving in to his touch. She felt disgusted with herself. She wanted to go away from him but knew that is not possible. If she ever does, than he would do something that she feared. No. She won't leave this house even if she wanted to. Too many things at stake. She goes toward the door but RK grabs her hand pulling her harshly.

"nah biwi. Don't try to escape or think about escaping. Do you remember what I had done when you tried to escape the first time?" (She looks at him with fear. He smiles. RK pats her face like patting a little kid for following orders) Good girl.

Now, (he takes off his shirt. Madhu closes her eyes and wanted to run away but she knew better. It is better to follow whatever he says before he does something that she fears.) "Why don't you message my chest with your hands? All this running made me tired. Ohh and this time...I want you to sit on the bed near me...so I can keep my eye on you.

He lays down on the bed with his arms underneath his head looking at Madhu. She just stood at the same standing position trying to formulate his words.

"BIWI" (He yells to bring her out of her little world) "I am waiting...or else I could think of something better. I know how about I give you message instead? A head message. All the planning you have done must've strained your brain. Right?" (he comes toward her..Madhu looks at him with worry. She knew what his message meant. No. She won't let him touch her like this.)

"I uhh" (She closes her mouth to formulate a sentence while he looks at her waiting for her to continue) "I will give you message"

"Too late biwi. The old offer has expired. Now, the new offer is on the table. A head message. You should be lucky to receive a message from me. Come biwi. Lets not waste any time."

He holds her hand dragging her on the bed. He makes her sit on the bed while he sits right behind her. He takes out the oil bottle from the drawer all ready for the message. Madhu tries to get out of the bed when he was not paying attention.

"No. Biwi. You cannot go until I give you message." (He wraps his legs around her legs stopping her. His one arm wraps around her waist pulling her back toward his bare chest. Madhu gasps feeling the touch of his skin. She shrikes when she felt something cold hit her head. The substance crawled down towards her back, slowly. She felt his hands, starting to rub her head. First harshly, as if taking his anger out and than softly as if he knew he was causing her pain.

Madhu just sat there stiffed, not daring to move a muscle. She just wanted this stupid shit to be over with. She hated being near him and she hated that sometimes she liked his touch. His closeness. Today, she felt secured when he was near her especially in front of that friend of his Arnav. There was something about him that didn't sit well with her but she also knew if she voices it than RK would get angry. 

Obviously, after seeing today, both are really close. RK would believe him over her. He doesn't like her at all and only married her for this revenge crap. But it wasn't her fault. If anyone was in her place than am sure he/she would've done the same thing as her. But anyway, those bitter memory of her marriage is something she rather forget. 

"Biwi, you remember the first time we met? On stage? Your dancing? I paid attention to you more than your sister. Frankly speaking, you were way better than your sister"

Madhu removes his hand and gets of the bed with anger. 

"don't you dare say anything against my sister. She is way better than I am and in everything. She is the only one that was there when I needed her. Now, thanks to you. I am not there when she needs me. Because of you I have left my mom sick who is calling out for me day and night. I can't even see her face without feeling guilty. I can't even tell her the truth about me. What happened to me. You know you are a monster just like my real father. Why don't you just kill me just like he wanted to kill me? Here I will make it easier for you." 

She rushes out of the room. RK runs after her seeing the oil dripping down from her hair as she walked. The next thing he heard was her screaming. He saw her almost tripping down the stairs. Good thing he was there to stop her on time. She holds her foot in pain. It was starting to swell as she had twisted it trying to stop herself from tripping. 

He shakes her with anger. "If you want to die than sure go ahead and die BUT not in my house. I don't want the public to think I killed my own wife."

"Let go of me."

"Shut. Up." (he says with full anger and threat. Madhu stops reacting and looks at him. His eyes displayed pain and anger. Without any notice, he picks her up carrying in back in the room. He drops her on the bed. He sits near her foot, holding it in his hands as he lifts her sari. She tried to protest but his one look once enough to make her stop in her tracks. He inspects her ankle with the slightest touch she screamed in pain.)

"Great, god works in mysterious ways doesn't he? Now, I guess you will get a chance to eat food made by my hands." (He smiles while Madhu fumes in anger.) "Don't worry I will make it extra spicy for my theeki wife" (he winks. Madhu turns her face cursing her fate. RK leaves the room signing jaise karni waisi barni..song...she throws her pillow at him as he catches it on time, laughing.

"Be right back biwi with food"

Note: Guys I will give another update this week. Also, I have decided to stop with the story of the couples in Mumbai. I will focus on Rishbala for now and move forward. Their entries will happen again later on. So don't forget them okay?😆
nice update..
head massage thi ki oil bath...
awesome update...
i was stalking this from a while...and finally...

Edited by 1Sumana1 - 11 years ago
LIKE THE MIXTURE OF PAST AND PRESENT
MADHU HATES HIM BUT CANT HELP RESPONDING TO HIM EITHER
BUT SHE IS WARY OF ARNAV AND KNOWS THAT RK WILL BELIEVE HIM IN ANY SITUATION
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO MARRY RK
AND HOW DID HE PUNISH HER EARLIER
Nice update..Can't wait to see how RK take care of Madhu & hope they at least become friends😛
awesome !! just read all parts in one go
pls pm me when u continue