Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF: Intertwined Destiny [Ch.17-Pg.146] 6.2.14

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!!!
My name is Simi! For those that don't know me, I write FF and Short stories on Maaneet. I don't know if my regular group is here ðŸ˜† but someone had requested me to write for Rishbala so I couldn't resist myself. 

I try to write different stories and experiment with different characters. So same is the case for this one as well. This story will definitely be different than the ones you have been reading so far. So I hope I would be successful!

Also, my first priority is Maaneet! I have two current FF going on that I do want to finish off. So that being said,  I will update this fan fic whenever I have time. Also, please DO NOT send me buddy request. I don't want to be rude just because everyone on my current buddy list is for Maaneet. So when I send PM list of updates to everyone; you guys will be included in that list as well. It is a waste of time for me to do that. 

So you guys have two options: Either wait for me to finish my Maaneet FF or I will create a new ID just for this PM list. Let me know which one you guys prefer.

Important Note: Please add Mrs.msk2 to your PM buddy list. I don't usually add people since it is a hasssel to go through each page one my one. So please add Mrs.msk2 for pm's!!!!!!

Prologue:

Delhi:
City of dreams. Where people from all over cities come to be someone. Where, on average day, there is always thousands of people standing in one line to fulfill their dreams. To become someone other than being "average" Many left their homes, families and even used all the savings under hope and dreams. Hoping everyday to get that one chance. Hoping that their sacrifices does not goes to waste. Hoping to get their dreams fulfilled. To stand unique among the crowd. 

Luck plays a weird role. For some their dreams come true but for others "unlucky" ones their dreams are shattered only to return back. Just like everyone else, there was one person whose dreams were fulfilled. Who became nations biggest and baddest superstar. Who was known for giving attitude. Who was known to always get his way. Who didn't care for damn thing other than his fame.

"RK! RK! RK! RK!" 

Female crowd stood outside the film studio as they awaited for him to make his presence. He sat in his dressing room listening to people cheering his name. He inhaled the air around him, air of success. Just what he liked. 

After hectic day of shooting, he finally came outside to greet his fans; that seemed to multiply each day. All the girls started to scream in happiness as they saw him. He smirks and causally waves to all of his adoring girl fans. The security guards were about to corner him but he waves his hand dismissing them right away. Not this time, he thought, he wanted to enjoy the touch of the females. This gives him boost of ego that there could be no one else like him. No one!

He got into his car and waves a final good bye kiss to all his fans before rolling up the windows hearing their screams. 

"To the house, now" (he told the driver. He smirks. Home. Where one person awaited for him.)

Note:
If you haven't done so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my notes above in RED, Maroonand Purple.

Scroll down (post 3) for list of Chapters.
Edited by mrs.msk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me first 
wow new story on rishbala🥳from u
sab ko pm karna  group  aa jayege
ps- hey send pm from ur main id atleast for one time maaneet fans bi rishbala ff read karte hai infact piya ka rishbala ff sabi maaneet reader bi read karte hain
Edited by muraadlovesdd - 11 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muraadlovesdd

me first 

wow new story on rishbala🥳from u
sab ko pm karna  group  aa jayege

hahaha true that! 
i will send pm's out at the end of this week! ðŸ˜†
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mrs.msk

hahaha true that! 
i will send pm's out at the end of this week! ðŸ˜†

i edit my comment plz check again
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the prologue.
Waiting for the first part

mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muraadlovesdd

i edit my comment plz check again

😆 I did! That is a good idea! I will send out pms...which I really have to and not be lazy lol

btw good to see you here😳
crazyfordd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow superb start..
plz do pm me
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Prologue. So another story on Rishbala. Ohh !! I m so excited 2 read.
mecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg omg u postd ur ff..thanku so much dear..<3
Awesome start..
cntnue soon..