Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Pyaar chahe jitna bhi ho...ek galti... aur sab gayab ...one of the most profound statements of the show...contrary to popular belief...in relationships...love is not everything...two ppl might love each other to the ends of the earth...but that is seldom sufficient for a relationship to last...too much of love messes up our thinking powers and complicates life...respect...understanding...faith...circumstance...and communication... they all play a very important role too...

Love...the strongest emotion in the world that makes a human.. weakest...it will make you the happiest and also the most anguished person in the world...

Heartbroken...Broken Heart

Edited by eveline - 04 December 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeVvaanniiAnfal-anzaeram-Essence..Anchi.-sanju-arjuhi_s--Sapphire----Greeshu--zoya_naziyaarjuhi4eva...vibha...shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One mistake and all is lost..." in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Kehna kya chahthe ho?? Am already heartbroken watchng d epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

Kehna kya chahthe ho?? Am already heartbroken watchng d epi
just what I have clearly stated...love was never an issue with our K and K...they did and (still...keeping my fingers crossed) love each other...circumstances...lack of communication...outsiders...lack of understanding and faith...all played their roles in breaking them apart...and its not unusual...

Edited by eveline - 04 December 2012 at 6:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Yujinarjuhi_sishakumarcooljaya11aparna4karanikazoya_naziyashibz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
yup agree with u
one mistake and everythingBroken Heart
after kmh2 communication was lacked between them which lead problems
i am still hoping for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_sishakumarshibz

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
lack of communication is the main reason for the biggest misunderstandings...lack of communication hi karanika ko le dooba..par ab tu i think they are good friends...aur agar communicate karte rahe tu shaed sab clear kar k dobara track pe bhi ajaen...yahi dua hai ab tu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-ishakumarcooljaya11zoya_naziyaevelineaparna4karanikashibz

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Fingers crossed !

arjuhi_s

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
uff i cried seeing today's episode...heartbreaking totally...!!!!

arjuhi_s

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i know right... Love is not everything for a relationship(any relationship for that matter).. if there is no understanding love becomes a pain.. but Hey.. life is all about challenges.. Losing to circumstances makes you a loser. Love is the same bond that will help you through your hard times...it is enough if u r strong enough to take the challenges of life. Solely my POV.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Anchi.arjuhi_sarjuhi4evazoya_naziyaeveline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.