Page 1
Page   of 2

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
agree with u godblessu

unfair for zara Or zaashi fans

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who are more confused???? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i will admit in mental hospital as a precautionary measure..aaj toh hadh hogayi..lahorewali ko bi inshi bgShocked, zashi ko bi inshi bg..ho kya rahahai yaha..shit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Originally posted by amanverma108

favouritefall- i agree with uSmile

cvc just giving twist to dragg the story

but why inshi v/s zashi its not required

as lahorewali is real zaara who is a stranger to rishi

<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">@bold: this is a very interesting twist only if handled properly!</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">but HD cv's to phir HD cv's hi hain na LOL</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">but there is no restriction on our imagination na...so imagine this track the way you want it to be Smile</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">m imagining this twist the way i want to be...an intense and emotional song sequence between ZaShi (actually InShi) ''Why my heart still wants to be with you'' with flashbacks of both ZaShi and InShi moments Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

I superlike ur view of the twist. I am also imagining this twist to have intense emotions and feelings frm zashi(inshi)side like those of that sng.. And todays zashi scene where rishi kept silence and zara kept on searching his face had sum of a gud element and provd dat they r inshi.. The silent and deep lovers !
HD always luks beautiful wid inshi's emotions. I am sick of all -ve characters and their constant yelling and giving those strange bad luks.
I realy want politeness of rishi- indira, their undrstanding, their heart to heart chemistry back and pls make indu and rishi also a gud pair nw atleast cvs. Bring back true emotions of HD cvs plz .

sumitonly

sumitonly

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I am also hurt to see Rishi and Zara today... Don't know what will happen...

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

i will admit in mental hospital as aprecautionarymeasure..aaj toh hadh hogayi..lahorewali ko bi inshi bgShocked, zashi ko bi inshi bg..ho kya rahahai yaha..shit

i knw its damn confusing nw.. And mental assylum aap ya hum kyu jaye ? Jana toh in cvs ko chahiye.. MAJHAK SAMAJH K RAKHA HAI KYA humme ! Inlogo ne agar wo pakistan lady ko indira bataya na toh inki khair nai. Koi bhi serial mein aisa torture nahi dekha maine. How can they play wid characters lyk this ? Ek limit nam ki koi cheez hai ya nahi? Sheer nonsense is going on. Mockery of love at its best .

KREYA95

Goldie

KREYA95

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by godblessu

After yesterday episode,I know viewers are confused...i wonder who are more confused makers or viewersLOL

even i wonder y they made us to fall for Zara despite that they had in mind to show entry of Indira later...its not fair...
@bold: because Zara is Indira and the new entry is ZMK Smile

I disagree sorry i don't think she is Zara Malik Khan...you know why ? Simply because the finger print shown in the copy of the lawyer with who Indu was talking match with the real INDIRA SHARMA's finger print..which proved that the girl in Lahore is the real Indira Sharma and Zara is Zara Malik Khan..

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HITLERSam

Originally posted by godblessu

After yesterday episode,I know viewers are confused...i wonder who are more confused makers or viewersLOL

even i wonder y they made us to fall for Zara despite that they had in mind to show entry of Indira later...its not fair...
@bold: because Zara is Indira and the new entry is ZMK Smile

I disagree sorry i don't think she is Zara Malik Khan...you know why ? Simply because the finger print shown in the copy of the lawyer with who Indu was talking match with the real INDIRA SHARMA's finger print..which proved that the girl in Lahore is the real Indira Sharma and Zara is Zara Malik Khan..

At the time of zara's entry, they showed similarities between indu and zara and now they are showing between pakistanwali and indu. So we can't come to any conclusion.

But still, I belive that the current zara is Indira.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.