_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Parenting : Some animals are just better at it -

locked up?

How smart is that 😲

Edited by _Angie_ - 11 years ago
At the rate the world is going, we'll have to talk about children abusing their parents pretty soon. πŸ˜†
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They are our parents, whats wrong if they are a bit strict with us.. Basically My mom is a bit strict with me in times needed but motly friendly with me. But when she was strict at times like my studying an all she even doesn' hesitate to give a slap on my back. But what ever they do its for our welfare only. 
They are our parents, not out enemies to torture us. 
don't forget that a stone needs a very heart beating to make into a beautiful statue. 
its also same. 

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Forget yelling. Children these days need a good whipping on their bottoms. People are growing too soft. 

I second that πŸ‘πŸΌ
chal_phek_mat thumbnail

It is always interesting  to see people who have no experience parenting prescribing text books of good parenting to othersπŸ˜‰

Al.Iz.Wel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guess if such kind of action is taken here(india), 9/10 parents wil be in jail.. maybe they grew in the same pattern might be the reason for it.. but its not an ideal situation to be in.. even my father caned me sometimes but later he used to cry for wat he had done.. apart from that i have freedom so much that my friends didnt have.. they behave quite strange outside their homes because of the fright of their parents which i never had.. but for some reason there needs to be boundaries set for children by parents thats wat resulting in this.. windows and all promotes parental control so why shudnt it be homes but not in a hazardous manner!!
578reshmi thumbnail
I was reading this article on Humpty Bumpty Kids...it is a parenting blog and was appalled to see this stats: that in 29 countries around the world, hitting a child is illegal!! Spanking or shouting at a child is not a solution, rather we should abstain from it. What do you think about it?
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have seen first hand that parenting is difficult so trust me when I say a parent can not be blamed when they use force. I know a child that tried to get his mom to apologise to him! And he is only 10. It was humiliating for the mum but moreover I felt angry that children these days have such freedom and they misuse it like this. Kids these days are getting out of hand but that's mostly because of the environment and not the fault of parents. These days friends have more impact on children than parents and so parents have the right to teach children and even to use force. The amount of force used though is debatable to each their own however when a child is hurt the parents hurt twenty times worse and so if they are real parents who care about the child they will know where is the limit. There are some parents in the world who do not deserve to even be called humans if they hurt their own child so harshly.