Debate Mansion

you think strict parenting is abusive ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

578reshmi

578reshmi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I was reading this article on Humpty Bumpty Kids...it is a parenting blog and was appalled to see this stats: that in 29 countries around the world, hitting a child is illegal!! Spanking or shouting at a child is not a solution, rather we should abstain from it. What do you think about it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "you think strict parenting is abusive ? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I have seen first hand that parenting is difficult so trust me when I say a parent can not be blamed when they use force. I know a child that tried to get his mom to apologise to him! And he is only 10. It was humiliating for the mum but moreover I felt angry that children these days have such freedom and they misuse it like this. Kids these days are getting out of hand but that's mostly because of the environment and not the fault of parents. These days friends have more impact on children than parents and so parents have the right to teach children and even to use force. The amount of force used though is debatable to each their own however when a child is hurt the parents hurt twenty times worse and so if they are real parents who care about the child they will know where is the limit. There are some parents in the world who do not deserve to even be called humans if they hurt their own child so harshly. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top