Anamika

shudnt it hv been Jeet??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
According 2 da Promos in da future tracks it myt b shown dat Anamika is trying 2 harm Rano caz of jealousy. 
Dead
But As far as i hv seen in da horror shows nd films lyk Shree or 1920, Raaz respectively, da supernatural power always tries 2 take her luv away 2 her own world. Like in 1920 da evil was trying 2 take da girl  to his world nd da same story was shown in Raaz. And dis shud actually hv been da case caz da chudail wont be able to stay in  a mortal world nd neither Jeet is immortal so he wont b able to leave wid her forever sumday he will hv 2 die dats natural. So instead of hurting Rano she shud hv tried taking Jeet away 40m Rano nd his family to her own ''world'' nd Rano shud hv tried 2 bring him back. its sort of a prediction i made...wat say guys??? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26elasingh..RiaNne..romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shudnt it hv been Jeet??" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsArnavRajputelasinghromaila

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Its too early to predict but possible.

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
what if the chudail is just a witch like hermione granger. Tonguethen she wud be perfectly mortal and can live with jeet in this world only provided she gets rano out of the way first Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravss

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

what if the chudail is just a witch like hermione granger. Tonguethen she wud be perfectly mortal and can live with jeet in this world only provided she gets rano out of the way first Wink

lol dat wud be gr8 Tongue hermione meets harry (Jeet) nd kicks Ginny (Rano) out of da way... sth new Wink

nd i really miss da HP series it wud b a new treat 4 me Big smile

..Bournville..

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

Originally posted by ..dishu..

lol dat wud be gr8 Tongue hermione meets harry (Jeet) nd kicks Ginny (Rano) out of da way... sth new Wink

nd i really miss da HP series it wud b a new treat 4 me Big smile 
LOL lets not go over harry-hermione-ginny LOL i was always a harry-ginny shipper right from book 1 Embarrassed i wud rather have hermione meet draco and kick pansy away ROFL

MrsArnavRajput

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.