Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Alice18

🤗 wow !!!! Stunning Dashing Creations Me just drooling omg !!! Wht a Magnifienct n Brillant Creation just superb !! Queen muah muahh !!

AP Wonderfull Just wahooo !!! Blending Malicious muahh muahh !! n Text Wahooo !!!! n Colour Haye my black muahh muahh ...

N MR haye Aapke Black colouring mardalla kasm se N for u " Mujhe tho teri laat lag gayi lag gayi Jamana khae laath ye galath lag gayi " Muahh muahh Loved it ..Blending in first sig of MR wahooo N Test soo Good n Black ke saath Aur mast lag rehi hai n Second siggy tht hug one soo nive usmea bhi aapka black Omg Tooo Good just wahoo!! n Avis bauth aachi banai hai ...loved it totally crystal clr Work muahh muahh bless u queen muahh muah!! ...

For u muahh muahh

N Wonderful + Awesome + Marvellous creation muahh muahh muahh

N Loved it Queen frm d core muahh muahh !!! n Best of luck for exams ...Muahh muahh muahh !!!

Bless u Queen:-)

thank you so much for liking the stuff my crackyy🤗
im so glad you liked the stuff😳 gifs are so cute😳
@ mujhe toh TERI latt lag gayi😆

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

MR siggies are soo gorgeouss..lovee the avis too
AP one is awsomee tooo

thanksss so much🤗

@ rockstar, baki, hina, beautifull desire: thank you so much guys🤗

@ ashlesha: 🤔🤣
Edited by saher_90 - 11 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

GurTi sig looks nice. I love the bright and sharp colouring of it.

OMG, KaSh one is soo pretty! I think this was the first time Asmaani Ho had played on them. I swear it was my favourite song at that point and i used to listen to it all the time. Gah, nostalgia!

Both the AK sigs are gorgeous! I love the first one for it's simplicity. There is something very divine about it! Second one has cool blendingg!

DVD stuff looks gorgeous too, specially the animated sigs.

awww yaar thank you so much for liking teh stuff🤗  mean sso much to me🤗
& mine was Ishq leta hai😆

@ lipshaa & arshaholic: thanks so muchh🤗

Originally posted by: -Stutz-

OMG! the petal performance stuff is AWESOME!
I love the those avis! Arhi as usual is amazing.. But i loved those petal performance ones more 🤣

thank you so much jerryaaa🤗 heheh..me too happy with the gifs😉
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
saher!! i could seriously screammm!!this update is freakingg awesomee!! ahh the gurti siggy the colouringis sooo gorgeousss and the text is stunning  and wow that kash one the border looks soo sooo fabulousss and the blending,style,colouring is awesomee!the arhi one r sooo sooo amazinggg and omg this! http://i.minus.com/ixGBTS3j8qQBd.gif saher how do u think of such awesomee ideas! u r soo talented gal lovee this one seriously going crazy its totally out of the worlddd
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG awww those arhi sigx came out mindblowing Saher !!
Bestest sigx ever..love both of em !!
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing Outstanding work saher 🤗
right now jaldi m coment kiya will cum with emos later 
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saher_90

awww thank you so much yaar🤗 koi nayi yaar..you dont have to check all the pages😉aajkal MB mein padmani n shamsher ki shaadi ki jahn chal rahein hain😆 hahaha..mera (C) hai per roshni mei dikh nahi raha😆thanks a million yaar for your beautifull words🤗 they means so so much to me🤗 & your emos: you toh know na how much i lovee them😳 they are so cutee😳

Ur always welcum janu manu 
padma or shamssher ki shadi hmm boring  😆
haha next time asa (C) likhna jo roshni m bhi dikhe yar thoda bara kero  pata to chalna chaiye tumhare COPYRIGHT KA 😆

Welcum a millions🤗😉 yar  4 ur friendsip for understand me and my words  are not enough for ur work luv ur precious 
Thank full to allah that i have a friend like u lUV U 🤗

YAH I KNOW MERI🤗 jan u luv emos alot tabhi to i found for u always new emos 😉

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

pg 112 Madhubala creations are all v. lovely.

pg 115 GurTi is fab, Petal performance avis and animated siggies are pretty. Like the texture / colour.

Keep going.
Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KaSh siggy is super awesome
MR ones r fab
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woww Saher just loved the KaSh siggy and all the MR avis are so pretty. I love this style of yours. ArHi siggy coloring is beautiful. Lovely.👏
saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mema-

saher!! i could seriously screammm!!this update is freakingg awesomee!! ahh the gurti siggy the colouringis sooo gorgeousss and the text is stunning  and wow that kash one the border looks soo sooo fabulousss and the blending,style,colouring is awesomee!the arhi one r sooo sooo amazinggg and omg this! http://i.minus.com/ixGBTS3j8qQBd.gif saher how do u think of such awesomee ideas! u r soo talented gal lovee this one seriously going crazy its totally out of the worlddd

thank you so much yaar🤗 awww, thank you so much for the beautifull words yaar🤗 means hell lot to me🤗

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG awww those arhi sigx came out mindblowing Saher !!
Bestest sigx ever..love both of em !!

thankss so muchh🤗

@ ritushree: thanks alot🤗