Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

it's Mansi i want to come back because i think she knows a lot more of Prashant and Aarti's relationship and also Aarti needs a confidant who knows all about her before marrying P.. i think she will be of help when things will go too shakyWink
agree dear i prefer too that it's mansi other than aman ofcourse with a condition that she keeps her stupid opinion about yash to herselfTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.smiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u want aman...? (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by villager00

it's Mansi i want to come back because i think she knows a lot more of Prashant and Aarti's relationship and also Aarti needs a confidant who knows all about her before marrying P.. i think she will be of help when things will go too shakyWink
agree dear i prefer too that it's mansi other than aman ofcourse with a condition that she keeps her stupid opinion about yash to herselfTongue

haan dear...
i love that condition prasa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20Tahitien-moonlulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
YEs missing him a lot in the show.

Piie

Piie

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yesss...but at this point of time, I think Mansi would be more suitable since she's one person who can knock some sense into Aarti and she's always vocal about what she thinks.

She can even give some crash course for Yash on how to acknowledge his feelings and confessing it to Aarti...guess, Mansi will be more than happy to do the honours! Wink

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Ofcourse I want him too but I would be gald to see mansi to see her preggy friend who was not interested to marry yash LOL

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yes,I do...missing himSmile

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
yeah he is better than prashanth

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
yes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.