sony tv article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

joohi5ifyy

joohi5ifyy

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
No, I don't feel it will go off air. One of the Reason is that it is based on  very different subject from other shows and the appreciation it has received.Show also has some very popular, finest and experienced actors such as: Shweta, Vivek mushran, Vishal singh,Rajesh puri. So I can LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sony tv article (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Honge judaa na hum? Cry

the cast was amazing it was going too slow i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Go to top