Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i agree with u sister

naksh scene is awesome and touchable one Smile , really cv did nice job for ak expression Clap

don't known again g3 things LOLLOL , she change when ever LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "she is just 26 year old...!! (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadia_naksh

Originally posted by Rjvv

Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

she is abs fine but duggu seems to mature for the role :(

Duggu is too mature how can 5 years boy can say about sparking hair style and fashion ??

new duggu looked like 7-8 years boy
i was rofling at that as my own sis son  is just 5 yrs he cant even utter spikes properly and even utter words properly 

i just amazed to see he fooled g3 and aksi,,,the manner he was talking to g3 he looks so mature,,,how can 5 years boy even say like this manner ?? they even speak words  properly 

he just not fit for this role,,,duggu charm are totlly lost
plzz.ohhh plz...duggu really look like 5 year child...

he look smaller than pihu and aarav ...he actually looked like four year child...
sorry plzz dont bring other characters and arav and pihu are of diff age group in show so no chance of comparing 

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Duggu is too mature how can 5 years boy can say about sparking hair style and fashion ??

i was rofling at that as my own sis son  is just 5 yrs he cant even utter spikes properly and even utter words properly 

i just amazed to see he fooled g3 and aksi,,,the manner he was talking to g3 he looks so mature,,,how can 5 years boy even say like this manner ?? they even speak words  properly 

he look smaller than pihu and aarav ...he actually looked like four year child...
sorry plzz dont bring other characters and arav and pihu are of diff age group in show so no chance of comparing 
but aarav and pihu age was alos 5 year old...

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

but aarav and pihu age was alos 5 year old...
either u dont watch the show arav is 10 year old in the show and pihu is 7 yrs old in the show i hv no clue abt the real ages 

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

kumarandils

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@karanmehra roxx aarav was 6 year old in the show...

let it be...!!!!

duggu rock..akshi rock and nk rock

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

guys dont bring others soap charcters,,,i only watch yrkkh nothing else made for me,,,so it quite confused me which charchter ur talking about

MamuKiBhanji

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
just missing bani and its cuteness,,,why didnt they continue with some more months

Post Reply New Post

Go to top