Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i love akshara look...she was looking just awsome...why u guys dont like her look...how could she look older..before leap akshara was 22 year lod and after leap she is 26 year ols..and naitik will be 30...!!!!

she is looking young and gracefull...Day Dreaming

i like yest epi...bcoz i laughed on some chractersROFL...but felt bad for varsha...Tongue

for me other chracters dont matter actually...the thing which matter is just NAKSH and duggu...Big smileWink

and these trio were just fab...Embarrassed

naksh dream was also soo good...akshara has a strong belief in her love thats y she was OK...Smile

but BE AWARE,,,,,,,,,OLD GAYTRI IS BACKAngry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790neha3saf2012_Amina_Ritu-nivedha_123vim916..Laxmi..-Maryammaha_femir4eversona_nakshkumarandils

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "she is just 26 year old...!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
she dosent looked like a mother,,,,Duggu looking like her bother ROFL

she looks more younger and beautyful  Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
she is abs fine but duggu seems to mature for the role :(

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

Duggu is too mature how can 5 years boy can say about sparking hair style and fashion ??

new duggu looked like 7-8 years boy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1green_teaaachus

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rjvv

Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

Duggu is too mature how can 5 years boy can say about sparking hair style and fashion ??

new duggu looked like 7-8 years boy
i was rofling at that as my own sis son  is just 5 yrs he cant even utter spikes properly and even utter words properly 

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadia_naksh

i love akshara look...she was looking just awsome...why u guys dont like her look...how could she look older..before leap akshara was 22 year lod and after leap she is 26 year ols..and naitik will be 30...!!!!

i like yest epi...bcoz i laughed on some chractersROFL...but felt bad for varsha...Tongue

for me other chracters dont matter actually...the thing which matter is just NAKSH and duggu...Big smileWink

naksh dream was also soo good...akshara has a strong belief in her love thats y she was OK...Smile

aisa kyun keh rahi hu sadia...that old g3 is back?Confused

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I agree that she is just 26 years old after leap but after reading all the articles about the change in her looks i was expecting something different. We have already seen her in that look before leap.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 04 December 2012 at 4:43am

MamuKiBhanji

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by sadia_naksh

aisa kyun keh rahi hu sadia...that old g3 is back?Confused

kaise duggu ka hath pakar k lai gayi...Angry

anjali1790

Post Reply New Post

Go to top