Live Discussion Thread - 41 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 154

Jayjaya79

Goldie

Jayjaya79

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avnirao

saala,.bhakhu pille ne jhoot bolaa hogaa,..urvi ke baare me,..sab se,..i think urvi's children didn't came,..
No they came. I heard aashka tell rajev that urvashis kids have come.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avnirao-allizwell-.Shayari.~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread - 41 (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
The best would be if this gimmick goes against Delu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

barlin-CmPunk123--allizwell-ablazedmelody.Shayari.fire_gun~~~~MithiBani

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

koi batega mink ne palti maar li kya?? Dead 

my first observation about mink was that she is not TRUSTWORTHY... then seeing her loyalty i thot, my judgement was wrong... i had doubts on her and clarified that in the live feed thread about 3 days back...but all seemed going well...
todya after bhakku's nautanki, i guess she is sensed urvi being projected as negative... so she must be restless as she is in her aide now... and might affect her image and votings... she was telling kar it seems that she had no choice other than urvi... when she came as others were not talking with her... this statement says a lot about her nandini...Dead

SukhSandhu.Shayari.~~~~Charu21

MithiBani

IF-Stunnerz

MithiBani

Anyone know what Bakkhi makkhi say abt Urva's kids?? 

-allizwell-.Shayari.fire_gun~~~~

mirab

mirab

i never said this before but really bb F**k  YOU bigg  boss..u r a biggest LOSER  and a flop show.u keep on showing SAD group and their so called hero cum joru kal gulam and give urv and nik 1 min of screen space...what a loser bb.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinpraavanemesis-4-uavniraoSukhSandhufaiza_elahi202.Shayari.~~~~

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Nirahua is giving ideas to BB creative team,"STATUE bolo, aur humaare dekhte hi dekhte, ek tagde aadmi ko andar bhejo jo humaara saara khaana khaa jaaye!"

Must say his idea is better than whatever BB team has come up with so far!!!ROFL

Edited by -Cruiser- - 05 December 2012 at 4:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsSukhSandhusrkangelbhinder.thind.Shayari.alexstar~~~~

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

If some bhalatkari guy was there to see his sister (Dillu - Ek Chotta sa haathi), why he started vomiting about others? Isn't obvious that he was there to support his sister(or gussa nikalne as Pehalwan presenting herself as goody goody) and taking the side of her friends (Ansho'ka and Sana) ...I want someone from a mad family of Imam or Sapna and smash Dillu and Co.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samsamyprattsSukhSandhu.Shayari.-CmPunk123-~~~~-Cruiser-

avnirao

Goldie

avnirao

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
bboss... aur bboss rahenevaale kuch gadhon ko pathaa ,.nahi..how much we love urvi...and nik 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.