Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread - 41 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 154

Jayjaya79

Goldie

Jayjaya79

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Karishma is really really stupid! She is saying what bhaktiyar did is okay bcos he isvprotective abt his sister and that delu is a sweet girl. Being protective abt ur sister and therefore being offensive to others is stupid. I am not going to vote for her again. For sure!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

praavaperfectlystillavnirao.Shayari.ablazedmelodyY2JisBackCharu21~~~~ChingaariHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread - 41 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avnirao

Goldie

avnirao

saala,.bhakhu pille ne jhoot bolaa hogaa,..urvi ke baare me,..sab se,..i think urvi's children didn't came,..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.~~~~

alexstar

IF-Dazzler

alexstar

Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Someone else coming I guess

Sapna's collegues

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.fire_gun~~~~Howlarious

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayjaya79

Karishma is really really stupid! She is saying what bhaktiyar did is okay bcos he isvprotective abt his sister and that delu is a sweet girl. Being protective abt ur sister and therefore being offensive to others is stupid. I am not going to vote for her again. For sure!!!!

stupid galAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-knemesis-4-u~~~~

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i want to see farishta dhomgnaz reaction, when her brother was spitting venom...did she try and stop him or not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kkaushikbasu.Shayari.~~~~fire_gun

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

i want to see farishta dhomgnaz reaction, when her brother was spitting venom...did she try and stop him or not.
maze se sun rahi hogi ya naatak ki hogi rho rho kar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinMehr-k~~~~Charu21fire_gun

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

If Bakhtiyar is being allowed to walk inside the house and get under the skins of other contestants, what is the point in prolonging this farce?

Just demolish this house like the Village Bhoot Ghar, Give Dhol-naaz 50 lac, she will pay 5 lac to Pillu for his services and 5000 each to her two loyal friends Aashka and Sana!

Rest atleast won;t have to go through all the stress!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsamsamyShumacherjoohi5ifyypraavaMisfitprattsJayjaya79Mehr-kSukhSandhunemesis-4-u-Ray-alexstar-shabz-.Shayari.Y2JisBackCharu21~~~~Howlarious

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Originally posted by Jayjaya79

yeh gaaliya karishma ko padti bhakhityaar se tab yeh baat bolti toh maan jata karishma tumeOuchOuchOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

praavaMisfitMehr-k.Shayari.~~~~Chingaari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.