Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Sara khan is one of the most popular actress in tellywood with her amazing acting and awards which she won...ClapClapShe is also a wonderful human being...She has faced a lot of problems in her life in such young age..CryCryBut i do not understand why her character is being portrayed like this in this show..She is not like this in real life..Even if GOD comes and say that Sara is like this ,i will never believe it ..SmileAnd if you all thinks that because of when sara was in  big boss ,a lot of things happened and you all thinks she is bad then why millions of fans still love and say that they are their angel...OF course she is one because if you see in big boss everyone who goes becomes bad and she was not mature that time but when she came out of the house the problems that she had to face made her a very mature girlClapAnd now in front of the world sara had been proved innocent in sach ka samna when ali told that he cheated her and sara even forgavr him...That proves how good she is..Day DreamingSARA IS NOT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE AT ALL WHICH IS BEING PORTRAYED IN THE SHOW...PLZZZ no bashing..IF AFTER READING ALL THIS YOU THINK THAT SARA IS BAD THEN ITS YOUR OPINION ...Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avanivanEssence..aparna4karanikashibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how bad..." in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khushnoodmir

khushnoodmir

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I dont know if she is bad or not i m not a fan of her n therefore it doesnt bother me much bt seriously this time i hate her in the serial i feel as if she is playing sm1 else's role who has in real tried to create differences between karanika bt as sara did the scene where she is trying to make karan against kittu that's untolerable for me ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

From d frst epi itself,its clear dat sara s nt portraying herself.. But representng attention seekers in tv industry..she may be gd at heart bt her charecter in d shw s relly stupid.. Hence frm my part,i dont hate sara

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..evelineshibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Sara is not playing herself...she is playing some one else...just one more character like Sadhna with shades of grey...its quite obvious to everyone...I don't see anyone saying that she is like this in real life...so chillax..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_sshibzNikki_Titli

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THKS A LOT ..TongueTongueFor clearing my doudt about her character in the showSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I dont hate her either..Big smile she cracks me upLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_seveline

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Personally i dont hate her coz i have never seen her show's nor hav i seen big boss..bt 4rm what i hav seen her in the show i dont like it!!!!!!! I dont like the character she is playing..sometimes i hate hr and the other times she is funny like the pink car waala line or the choclate partLOL..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.