Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kajal Aggarwal to do AKki-Murugadoss "Thuppaki" (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wave.

I guess then Akki is lead actor undoubtedly so is Vidyut playing a negative role or parallel lead?

Vidyut is Main Villain in this movie like the original, love his style in trailer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kya.Bolta.Tu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kajal Aggarwal to do AKki-Murugadoss "Thuppaki" (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I usually don't like South movies with OTT action but I'm a fan of Tamil version of Ghajini thanks to Surya. One of my friends have watched the Tamil version of this flick and he said it's a decent movie and he loved this gurl. Now I'm tempted to watch it since it's done by Ghajini director

Will share my good for nothing 2 cents post viewing LOL

youknowme

Goldie

youknowme

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Oh good to see more of her. She's really pretty and in a likeable, way rather than Bollywood's usual taste for artificial looking high maintainance, babes.
I can imagine her working really well alongside Akki if she's allowed to display some human character instead of just being "pretty"

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
it's good that she's doing the Hindi version as well! hope Vidyut is in it as well but I heard he won't be. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top