Varshu's Gallery-|C| updt@pg144 MN/MM/TR/TaaYam (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Edited Reply on Pg 1 Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-EtherealRati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varshu's Gallery-|C| updt@pg144 MN/MM/TR/TaaYam (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Congrats on your first gallery, VarshuHug

Your siggies look great. This one's my favourite:

Keep it up, hun. All the best <33

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--krazyriya-EtherealRati

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
wow varshu gr8 :) congos fr the shop:D do more such amazing creations:D

-krazyriya-EtherealRati

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Congooo on ur 1st gall  Hug
Update is amazing ! Icons r sooo pretty <3 
Sigs r fab ! 
http://i.imgur.com/PtIz5.png
http://i.imgur.com/DW8j6.png
http://i.imgur.com/ihsAm.png

^ these r my absolute favs <3

Keep Rocking !

-Swetha--krazyriya-EtherealRati

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

*Edited*

OMGGG...itna bada comment..Shocked..i'm seriously shocked.. surprised.Day Dreaming.happy..Big smile.n too much overwhelmed...Day Dreaming. thank you so much jaana..Hug.
Hug!

First of all a world's tightest hug for my bestie jaanu HugHug...You know wat I was earlier thinking about writing a super super long comment (which I will LOL), but after seeing my name in the Thank You List I'm a lil too overwhelmed...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...You are such a sweetheart yaar...I luv u sooo much!!!Hug

Awww hugsss back to u yaar...Hug. n i'm happy to make you happy..Big smile.! tera naam toh list mein aana hi tha..Wink..you deserves this totally ! Approve

First things first a heartiest congratulations on your first gall jaan,  Hug...i'm sure u'll have many more galls...

Awww thank you so much...Embarrassed

Starting with the heart touching lines u wrote abt me...

" 2. Sehar : She's the most sweetest person I have ever met...! She understands me so well...i can share anything n everything with her...she's one of my strength...always gives me overwhelming comments n makes me fly...literally ! She was one of those 3...who encouraged me throughout to open my shop..! Thank you so much for ur immense support n love yaar...! I love you <3
"

I sooo wish u could be here ryt now to watch me jumping with joy and happiness... (Literally coz my dog's name is Joy as well...LOLLOL)

I cant see you..but I can well imagine you..jumping...LOL

Thank You sooo much darling, really yaar Thank You!!

Itna thank you mat bol please...maine aisa kuch bhi nhi kia hai...u deserves this n thats why you got it ! Approve

Coming to my expert comment on ur sigs...lolzz LOL

Yeah...waiting...Day Dreaming

I luv each and every one of those set of icons...each one has such awesome colouring and texture...ur pic selection is simply amazing yaar...Kudos to u Wink

Awww thank you sooo muchh...i'm so glad u liked everything...Embarrassed

My most favourite icons are

Esp the 3rd Sneha icon...its way tooo adorable for words...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yup i know...she's looking so cutee here...Embarrassed

I absolutely Love the Mohan Nanhi sig...its truly cute, plus i luv black and white sigs...SmileSmile Thank youu so much yaar.Hug..lol... even i luv B/W more...Day Dreaming

Rati sig- I luv the colouring in this one, its very unique and pretty ClapClap
Thanksss a ton yaar... yeah i tried this style n colouring for the first time..Smile.m happy my hard work paid off...Big smile

TBP sigs- luv both of them...spectacular wrk hunClapClap

Oh goshhh...thank youu so muchhh..Smile. now i'm seriously blushingg...BlushingLOL

D3 sigs- Absolutely adore ur TaRey stuff...which u already know...lolzz...i've told you innumerable times how adorable ur TR stuff luks...Day DreamingClap

Yeah..i know..u have told me many times..Embarrassed.n tere comments ka hangover ab tak mujhpe hai...Day DreamingLOL

Now I'm picking my favs

I truly luv the pic and text selection yaar...and i'm soo glad u kept it simple...superb wrk sweeto!!!EmbarrassedClap

Thank youuu so much yaar..Embarrassed.! yeah i kept it simple...otherwise its beauty may have been diminished ! n waise bhi..in my work..you'll always find the essence of simplicity..Wink.. since i myself like simple work...zada hi-fi cheeze mjhse nhi hoti...LOL

Luv luv luv this sig...the BW colouring luks sooo pretty on these two...and the text is sooo perfect!!!ClapClap

Thank you so much.Embarrassed..^^even i liked this one ! m happy with my work in this ! Big smile

this is such a sensual one...Rey is sooo lost in her and u used the most perfect pics ...and this is the most perfect sig there can be on this scene...Everything abt this one is stunning!!!

awww jaan...tu mjhe itna blush karwa rahi hai ki pucho mat..LOL.. thank youuu so muchh for ur so overwhelming..sweet..wonderful n blushing comments...Hug.i'm super happy reading them..Big smileDancing ! aise hi apne pyar ki varsha mjhpe karti rahio..okay ! Wink

I'm sooo proud of u jaan...seriously u have done such a fab job with the shop...I totally know how much effort goes into making a gall...But ur efforts paid off hun...Smile

Awww thank youu so much again...Smile

I'm sooo happy and U have to make loads and loads of requests for me...lolzzz LOLLOLLOL

ofcourse yaar..tere liye toh meri shop hamesha khuli hai..Embarrassed.. n u dont need to request..u can order me anytime ! Wink

I luv u sooo much!!

Tak care darling,

I love youuu so much..to infinity...HugHeart

-Sehar

My reply in BOLD !

-Swetha-sehar mehrotraEtherealRati

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

First, of very all a heart congrats to you on your very #1 shopHug may you have countless sucessfull shops aheadHug   your work is awesome meri jaaniyaaaEmbarrassed all are way awesome but let me choose my fav one'sEmbarrassed

Awww thank youuu shooo much meri jaana...Hug. awww thnkuuu so muchh..i'm happy u liked my stuff..EmbarrassedSmile..seriously means a lot to me yaarDay Dreaming...!

this is spectularDay Dreaming its so well edited..i loved everything hereEmbarrassed i always love B/W rather than colourfulsLOL

awww thank youuu sooo sooo muchh yaar... Hugeven i loved this one.. m quite happy with my work here.Embarrassed..!
oh...then hi5...Wink. bcoz even i love B/W more than colourfuls...LOL

lovely at everytingEmbarrassed

thank youu...Embarrassed

Beautifull work on this yaarClap love the way yoy capture the moments..can guess what feeling rey was feeling for her from your creationWink

Awww thank youu so muchh..Hug..tujh jaise star siggy maker se aise comments milna is seriously a lot Big thing.Day Dreaming. i'm so happy u liked this one...Big smile.! lol...gr8 if u can guess his feelings...LOL. means my work paid off...Wink

GORGEOUS : So simple yet so awesomeHug
the Icons n the other sigs are fab tooEmbarrassedClap on the whole: dhinchakk kaam kerdala reCool

Thank youuu soo muchhh re.Smile... m super happy u loved everythingg..Dancing.Embarrassed.. means a lot..Day Dreaming.!
thank youu so muchhh for ur super sweet..wonderful comment...Hug

-----

hayeeeBlushing <3

4. Saher : Now...abt this person...what shud i say...! She's just amazinggg ! One of my biggesttt inspiration...

awww, i love youu
Hug

she supports me...encourages me like hell...! She was the one encouraging me right from the beginning to open my shop..!

I will do till then end jii..im always there for you for everythingEmbarrassedme so glad s atlast you open itEmbarrassed

Awww...EmbarrassedHeart

She has the magic to lighten up worst of my moods is seconds ! One of my darling friends...with whom i can share just anything...plus we can talk random n non-sense for hours ! I love you yaara... <3

mein teri hamdard tu meri: humdono ki humjoliHugn you are my januable freindHug im blessed with your friendshipHug i share everything with youEmbarrassed haan..hamari veli baatein ROFL lobe juu infiniteeHug n congooo once again my saathiHug

thank youuu sooo ooo very much again ji...Big smile n luv yewww too infinity...HugHeart

My reply in PINK...!

-Swetha-EtherealRati

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faria.

oye hoye Varshu
congo shongo dear
i m glad 2 c ur own shop- awww fabulous creations..
u r too good re
haye  RP my fav...
plz do make some mayur siggy

omggg...faruuu... tu sachme yaha hai...Shocked

tu kaha hai...Ermm its been ages since i hv seen youu..Ouch. i thought you left IF...r u active here..?

i'm so surprised..but yet so happy to see you here jaan..Big smile.!

awww thank youuu sooo muchhh yaar..Hug.m so happy u liked my creations..Big smileEmbarrassed.!

RP..yup i know...Wink hum sab ki angel RP...Day Dreaming. mera pehla update n RP na ho..aisa toh kabhi ho hi nahi sakta na...WinkLOL

yup ofcourse... Mayur pe toh banaungi hi...Embarrassed

anyways...thank you so much for liking n commenting yaar !
Hug means a lot to me..Day Dreaming.

hope to see you around now...! Smile

-Swetha-Faria.EtherealRati

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

oh ww .. cngo on new shop .. totally awesome work ... loved it .. update soon

Thank youuu so much dear...Hug so happy to see you here..Smile.! glad u liked my stuff.Embarrassed..thanks for commenting...means a lot...! Embarrassed

Originally posted by pkriyaansh

awsummmWinkWink

Thanks a lot...Embarrassed

-Swetha-EtherealRati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top