Varshu's Gallery-|C| updt@pg144 MN/MM/TR/TaaYam (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Meri taraf se Req.

Pls. make 1 KKK - Ashnoor siggy .. from these pics of colors Gold Petal Awards ?
Kunal Karan Kapoor

Pls. make 1 KKK - AS siggy .. from these pics of colors Gold Petal Awards ?
Kunal Karan Kapoor

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.-Ursh-liza81-krazyriya-EtherealRati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varshu's Gallery-|C| updt@pg144 MN/MM/TR/TaaYam (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Edited

Varshu yaar Congrats on your first gallery...May you have many many more to come!Hug I didn't even know you were going to open a shop, But I am glad I know now! Me late nah in leaving Comment but you know I am very busy nowadays Embarrassed Will try My hardest to visit your gallery when i log on here, I totally know that your going to rock & Improve...So looking forward to your creations.

Love you yaar!Hug

The whole Update is Just Really Amazing but my favs are all the icons, Kunal/Ashnoor sigs and Anuskha sharma! Looking Foward to more NBT creations and so sorry for the Short comment

Hope to Keep In touch with you & Do send me PMS when you update!Wink

A rocking start to the gallery I must say!!!!

Edited by UrshP - 04 December 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--krazyriya-EtherealRati

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
varshu my chweety first  congratulations...i loved ur work...ur siggies all are awesome...would visit ur shop often i promise...whenever i come online i would definitely visit here...i read thx list note is that reaallly needed to thank me...u know i hate it...welll i love u loads...keep ur good work...will reply to ur pm today and will let u know the delayed reply...keep on rocking...am here to encourage shower love...

love
jeni

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i still remember u made mee the first siggy...do u remember our mayur days...am back thinking on those days

.Indu.

IF-Dazzler

.Indu.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hi! Varshu ..congrats dear for ur first creation gallery..awesome creations loved all..but specially mohan nanhi's. Hug and waiting for many more.

Edited by indu1911 - 04 December 2012 at 11:12pm

x..Anki..x

IF-Rockerz

x..Anki..x

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Congrats..!!

hmm...where to start wid..!
ohk...let me start wid d banner only..its awesomeee..loved it..n dont call it crap hun..its really a gud one..
i never knew u made such gud siggies..actually i never knew u made siggies..i got to knw when u just mentioned it in one of ur text..we chat so rarely..bt dat convo is always ever awesome...whe i get tym frm my hectic schedule..one thg coems to my mind..dat its so long talked to u..even if i talked to u 2 days before...ohk..enuf ok my bak-bak..LOLLOL
n THANK YOUEmbarrassed for adding me in thank you listLOL  n inspiration..love u for dat..n i m soon coming delhi..!! hope we cn meet..!!
aaahhh!!!... icons are FAB..!! love d coloring..!!
coming to siggies..its FAB..just amazing...my first try wasnt dat gud hun..bt u have done very gud job...!!!loved all the siggies..!!!  i dont have words also..!!

lots of love
ankiHug

Edited by x..Anki..x - 08 December 2012 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-EtherealRati

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Girl i like ur works! some of them are really very nice! :) U have a good creativity SURELY! :D i ll be waiting eagerly for ur shop updates and i assure u regular comments oj updates! :P :D one thing i would like to advice u.. download some more fonts. for a change! :)

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
varsha :

omg varsha ..now you too have a shop of your ownStar!! this is amazing yaar ..so first of all a hugeee congratulations to you on opening your very first shopHug , may you be super successful and the no. of your shops be inifinite Big smile.. the opening 4th december siggies have been amazingly good, keep making more and keep pming .Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top